Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2022, 02:36 PM

9 posts, read 8,244 times

Advertisements

Still waiting for HPD approval!

Looks like my docs were uploaded to Housing Connect last Wednesday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2022, 12:00 AM

74 posts, read 88,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidLuck View Post
Still waiting for HPD approval!

Looks like my docs were uploaded to Housing Connect last Wednesday.
Hi!! Mine were also sent last Wednesday! I’m hoping we will be approved this next week. Keep me
Posted!

Old 05-30-2022, 09:29 AM

9 posts, read 8,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophwillybilly View Post
Hi!! Mine were also sent last Wednesday! I’m hoping we will be approved this next week. Keep me
Posted!
Fingers crossed! Best of luck.

Old 05-31-2022, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Hey any update?

Old 06-02-2022, 11:14 AM

Any updates with anyone with HPD approval? It’s been a week now for me

Old 06-07-2022, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pishy64 View Post
We have been contacted to take a tour of the building on Monday. They seem to be moving really quickly. I will give my thoughts on the place after I have seen it.

Does anybody know how flexible buildings can be on moving in dates. As a June move in date would mean I would have to break my lease early. What are the chances, if I am accepted, of having the move in date be in August?
Hey! We’re are you in the process? I’m awaiting HPD approval but it’s been a week now and the anxiety is killing me!

Old 06-07-2022, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Did you get approval yet?

Old 06-10-2022, 11:47 AM

5 posts, read 6,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophwillybilly View Post
Hey! We’re are you in the process? I’m awaiting HPD approval but it’s been a week now and the anxiety is killing me!
We have just been in to sign our affidavits today. Would have been sooner but we were out of town all of last week. From what i have seen on these boards we have another week to wait for them to complete a final review. Then they will send it to Housing connect for their review and final decision which could take 1-4 weeks.

Hope you get some news soon!

Old 06-12-2022, 12:31 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,844,295 times
The Willoughby Celebrates Grand Opening At 196 Willoughby Street In Downtown Brooklyn

https://newyorkyimby.com/2022/06/the...-brooklyn.html

Old 06-13-2022, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pishy64 View Post
We have just been in to sign our affidavits today. Would have been sooner but we were out of town all of last week. From what i have seen on these boards we have another week to wait for them to complete a final review. Then they will send it to Housing connect for their review and final decision which could take 1-4 weeks.

Hope you get some news soon!
Hey! I was approved and move in June 22! My final review actually moved quick and it was reviewed 2 days after i signed my forms. Then 3/4 days after that sent to HPD! I think you will have an answer by the end of June based off my TL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery