Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2022, 01:28 PM

20 posts, read 19,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelous703 View Post
Hello good morning..just wanted to update that I signed my lease & picked up my keys yesterday!!! Good luck to everyone else who is in the process!
Quote:
Thank you so much…I applied online the day the lottery was posted which was in June sometime & I received an email from C&C management to submit request documents. May I ask where are you in the process?

I'm very early in the process and didn't apply via the lottery. I recently applied last month after seeing the open availability on the management's website. I'm guessing all the apartments weren't filled through the lottery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2022, 07:27 PM

42 posts, read 44,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessings31 View Post
I'm very early in the process and didn't apply via the lottery. I recently applied last month after seeing the open availability on the management's website. I'm guessing all the apartments weren't filled through the lottery.
Oh ok that explains why I seen the ad on the C&C website and was wondering why they were advertising it again. I was told I’m the 15th person to move in my building and while passing by 215 it doesn’t look like there’s anyone living there. I wonder why

Old 05-17-2022, 09:22 PM

27 posts, read 23,936 times
Quote:
Oh ok that explains why I seen the ad on the C&C website and was wondering why they were advertising it again. I was told I’m the 15th person to move in my building and while passing by 215 it doesn’t look like there’s anyone living there. I wonder why
Im waiting on building F, I was approved back in December but these buildings took so long. I was called for a housing lottery building not too far away. Im not sure which one to take now. Is it true these apts come with a dishwasher and microwave? There are no pics so I was gonna decide by which apt has the most amenities. The neighborhood for this building isn't the best which is one reason I'm considering passing on it.

Old 05-18-2022, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyfaze23 View Post
Im waiting on building F, I was approved back in December but these buildings took so long. I was called for a housing lottery building not too far away. Im not sure which one to take now. Is it true these apts come with a dishwasher and microwave? There are no pics so I was gonna decide by which apt has the most amenities. The neighborhood for this building isn't the best which is one reason I'm considering passing on it.
Yes these buildings took forever. Dishwashers yes but microwave no I wish ! The neighborhood isn’t the best but there’s way worst area’s in Brooklyn so I’m willing to work with it for now. I also was contacted for a 2 bedroom in Williamsburg but they still haven’t got back to me after I submitted documents and in my Situation I needed to move asap so I went with building D.

Old 05-18-2022, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Yes these buildings took forever. Dishwashers yes but microwave no I wish ! The neighborhood isn’t the best but there’s way worst area’s in Brooklyn so I’m willing to work with it for now. I also was contacted for a 2 bedroom in Williamsburg but they still haven’t got back to me after I submitted documents and in my Situation I needed to move asap so I went with building D.
yea these housing lotteries take so long to process paperwork. Do you have pictures of the unit?

Old 05-18-2022, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyfaze23 View Post
yea these housing lotteries take so long to process paperwork. Do you have pictures of the unit?
I have no idea how to upload pics on here unless u know how and can show me

Old 05-18-2022, 12:19 PM

Quote:
I have no idea how to upload pics on here unless u know how and can show me
I attached pics how to do it
Attached Thumbnails
MGX Building F and B/D phase 1-75b1ee53-3701-442a-b3fa-0d398a2f0440.jpeg   MGX Building F and B/D phase 1-38a8dfc1-b82b-46fe-aa3d-ba5f696b0e5c.jpeg   MGX Building F and B/D phase 1-6f7c7077-c14c-4704-92f6-e4a08db907c8.jpeg   MGX Building F and B/D phase 1-63fe6144-fd22-4852-a033-82fdf1f40213.jpeg  

Old 05-19-2022, 01:40 PM

3 posts, read 3,797 times
I signed my lease last week as well! someone was supposed to show me the facilities but nobody was there so security ended up giving me a tour. The unit that I'm assigned to is beautiful, the windows bring in lots of natural lighting.

Old 05-28-2022, 05:31 PM

9 posts, read 5,973 times
Hello everyone. I was approved for building f back in October last year. It’s been a long process. I have since been asked to submit documents 3 times, most recently last week. Hopefully I’m nearing the end of the road. If anyone does have any pics please post. Haven’t been able to find any online.

Old 05-29-2022, 09:32 AM

9 posts, read 5,973 times
https://www.osborneny.org/assets/fil...cus-Garvey.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: