Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2022, 08:06 PM

27 posts, read 23,936 times

Advertisements

has anyone moved into either of these new buildings by C&C management yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2022, 01:03 PM

42 posts, read 44,906 times
I have been approved since December and currently waiting for my leasing agent to contact me back to let me know if the move in date I want to move in on is ok. I went to view the apartment 2 weeks ago no one was moved in at that time but they said the building is move in ready. I’m moving into building D

Old 04-30-2022, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelous703 View Post
I have been approved since December and currently waiting for my leasing agent to contact me back to let me know if the move in date I want to move in on is ok. I went to view the apartment 2 weeks ago no one was moved in at that time but they said the building is move in ready. I’m moving into building D
Nice congratulations…I was approved for building F and I believe they are still waiting on TCO. Do you have pics of the units?

Old 05-10-2022, 02:39 PM

3 posts, read 3,797 times
WOW! I have been approved for a long time as well but I just got the email to view the apt. How is it? Spacious? Can you hear the train inside the apt?

Old 05-10-2022, 03:03 PM

139 posts, read 141,165 times
Congrats. I'm on the waitlist. I hope I hear something soon.

Old 05-10-2022, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycgirl12_12 View Post
WOW! I have been approved for a long time as well but I just got the email to view the apt. How is it? Spacious? Can you hear the train inside the apt?
are you building f?

Old 05-11-2022, 08:44 AM

3 posts, read 3,797 times
I'm building B. I'm supposed to see it tomorrow but have yet to get an email about the time, who I'm meeting with etc.

Old 05-14-2022, 05:15 AM

Hello good morning..just wanted to update that I signed my lease & picked up my keys yesterday!!! Good luck to everyone else who is in the process!

Old 05-17-2022, 07:43 AM

20 posts, read 19,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelous703 View Post
Hello good morning..just wanted to update that I signed my lease & picked up my keys yesterday!!! Good luck to everyone else who is in the process!

Congratulations!!!! You signing your lease gives hope. How long after you applied did you get contacted to send documents? Also, did you apply through paper mail or via the website? Congrats again!!!

Old 05-17-2022, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessings31 View Post
Congratulations!!!! You signing your lease gives hope. How long after you applied did you get contacted to send documents? Also, did you apply through paper mail or via the website? Congrats again!!!
Thank you so much…I applied online the day the lottery was posted which was in June sometime & I received an email from C&C management to submit request documents. May I ask where are you in the process?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: