Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2023, 11:06 AM

22 posts, read 31,443 times

Advertisements

I am just submitted all of my additional documents on Friday and I am so excited for next steps. I am up for a 1 bedroom and went and toured the model unit already. I know there is 6 layouts of 1 BR’s so I am excited to see which one is on my confirmation. I applied for Lyra last June 2022 and just heard back 2 weeks ago when my application moved to pending. Things have been moving very quickly the last two weeks so i would recommend to any new people for housing to connect to GET your documents in order wayyy ahead of time. My log number btw the way is in the mid 1**
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2023, 10:45 AM

63 posts, read 76,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattantaps View Post
I am just submitted all of my additional documents on Friday and I am so excited for next steps. I am up for a 1 bedroom and went and toured the model unit already. I know there is 6 layouts of 1 BR’s so I am excited to see which one is on my confirmation. I applied for Lyra last June 2022 and just heard back 2 weeks ago when my application moved to pending. Things have been moving very quickly the last two weeks so i would recommend to any new people for housing to connect to GET your documents in order wayyy ahead of time. My log number btw the way is in the mid 1**
Good luck on your application. Hopefully we will be neigbour, I also sent my additional documents last Friday. Keep us updated.

Old 02-14-2023, 01:59 PM

Any update @Manhattantaps? I got an email today requesting additional information (round 2).

Old 02-14-2023, 03:44 PM

@maumauqieens the additional documents I submitted on Friday were my second time submitting additional documents…. But glad to hear they’re still working through apps in the office today since you got contacted!

Old 02-14-2023, 03:55 PM

Quote:
@maumauqieens the additional documents I submitted on Friday were my second time submitting additional documents…. But glad to hear they’re still working through apps in the office today since you got contacted!
Great. Thank your for replying. Have you heard from them since Friday?

Old 02-14-2023, 04:03 PM

I have not unfortunately. thinking of following up tomorrow morning to perhaps? I know it’s a lot of information for the to sort through. I passed by Lyra on Friday also and know that there is a lot of work still being done as well.. very interested on how fast the could/will move if we are actually approved.

Old 02-14-2023, 04:09 PM

Quote:
I have not unfortunately. thinking of following up tomorrow morning to perhaps? I know it’s a lot of information for the to sort through. I passed by Lyra on Friday also and know that there is a lot of work still being done as well.. very interested on how fast the could/will move if we are actually approved.
I think you are on the cusp of it. When I toured, the marking agent said once they get to your number it is moving pretty fast. He also said no many people (lottery people) have moved in. It is a waiting game now.

Old 02-14-2023, 04:48 PM

Has there been any lottery winners move in? Interested to know that too. The pamphlets said that the one bedrooms were on certain floors but the leasing agents and building super said they are spread apart randomly. The residential building I work at all of the affordable units are certain lines of apartments..

Old 02-14-2023, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Has there been any lottery winners move in? Interested to know that too. The pamphlets said that the one bedrooms were on certain floors but the leasing agents and building super said they are spread apart randomly. The residential building I work at all of the affordable units are certain lines of apartments..
This is the same information I got leasing agent, it is throughout the building. On this group I only know of @Rpng323 who has recently signed the lease.

Old 02-14-2023, 06:20 PM

74 posts, read 92,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maumauqueens View Post
This is the same information I got leasing agent, it is throughout the building. On this group I only know of @Rpng323 who has recently signed the lease.

Hey! I didn’t sign a lease yet
But My HC portal changed to “review complete” yesterday. I am still waiting to hear from my marketing agent with next steps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery