Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2023, 11:29 AM

8 posts, read 4,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NukepharmD View Post
It depends on what documents they need from you and your application. I was reached on July 2 through Pronto Housing. It was all online and through AI. I am not sure what documents they have already requested from you, but I recommend making sure you have up-to-date credit reports most recent check stub and most recent tax records available. We are allowed one free credit report from each agency so I would get the free credit report from each agency and then use the one that looks the best. After about a week of back-and-forth asking for more documents and more clarification of activity on my bank accounts, they sent my application to HPD for final approval, and then told me that I had been assigned a certain apartment based on my confirmation of what size apartment I wanted. If the 1 bedroom is still available GIT IT!!!
Thank you so much for the context. Definitely sounds pretty quick. I should expect to hear from them in the coming weeks then .

Happy to hear you are having a good experience. The floor to ceiling windows and the view are my favorite things so far looking online. Out of curiosity, do you have a good view? Are you on a higher or lower level floor?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2023, 11:34 AM

13 posts, read 13,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam_mies View Post
Hi ankhie what is your AMI? Also for what type of apartment, studio, 1bd room, or 2 bedroom?
Hi, it’s 130 AMI and 1 bed. I didn’t go for it ..

Old 01-11-2024, 11:39 AM

143 posts, read 98,809 times
Hey everyone,

Has anyone heard back for any 70% studios? My app is still under review, they said mine would go under completed and rejected if there were none left.

Old 01-27-2024, 01:34 PM

Hey y'all I have an update, they've asked me for a 3rd round of documents. Plus I signed some documents for them on Pronto Housing, do y'all think that's a good sign?

Old 01-29-2024, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Hey y'all I have an update, they've asked me for a 3rd round of documents. Plus I signed some documents for them on Pronto Housing, do y'all think that's a good sign?
I gotta imagine that’s a great sign! I’m crossing my fingers for you.

I submitted my docs more than a month ago and still waiting. I guess I’m at the back of the queue that’s getting processed.

Old 01-29-2024, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3me5 View Post
I gotta imagine that’s a great sign! I’m crossing my fingers for you.

I submitted my docs more than a month ago and still waiting. I guess I’m at the back of the queue that’s getting processed.
Thank you! I'm hoping to find out this week maybe. Which AMI are you waiting to hear for??

Old 01-30-2024, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Thank you! I'm hoping to find out this week maybe. Which AMI are you waiting to hear for??
I’m waiting to hear for the 130% AMI

When they asked you for 3 rounds of documents, were they just looking for up-to-date documents since it’s been a bit?

Old 01-30-2024, 10:55 AM

Quote:
I’m waiting to hear for the 130% AMI

When they asked you for 3 rounds of documents, were they just looking for up-to-date documents since it’s been a bit?
Hey! Yea they were asking for updated documents like paystubs, account statements, and 2023 W2.

Also I just got rejected yesterday, so I'm trynna work on an Appeal to hopefully explain some of my earnings. But I've mentally given up on this place, I've been waiting 7.5 months.

Old 01-30-2024, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Hey! Yea they were asking for updated documents like paystubs, account statements, and 2023 W2.

Also I just got rejected yesterday, so I'm trynna work on an Appeal to hopefully explain some of my earnings. But I've mentally given up on this place, I've been waiting 7.5 months.
Damn, I hope the appeal goes well. I know you’ve been waiting for a long time, I read most of the posts on this building and saw you were selected a while ago

Old 01-30-2024, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Damn, I hope the appeal goes well. I know you’ve been waiting for a long time, I read most of the posts on this building and saw you were selected a while ago
Thank you I hope so too. My hopes just went down a lot. But I'll submit my appeal this week and see what happens.

I'll let y'all know here.

Goodluck with your application!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery