Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2023, 06:25 PM

43 posts, read 35,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomickitten View Post
congrats!!!! i wonder if they have finally gotten to gen pop / lower ami's ....
Thanks! The leasing officer told me the building is at 50% capacity, so maybe they have not yet started with general population with lower AMI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2023, 08:24 AM

31 posts, read 36,307 times
50% there's still hope lol! I don't think they're finished with CB yet. They haven't gotten to me and my log is 16,XXX. Anyone contacted recently to submit docs?

Last edited by 95degrees123; 02-04-2023 at 08:46 AM..

Old 02-04-2023, 12:10 PM

213 posts, read 217,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95degrees123 View Post
50% there's still hope lol! I don't think they're finished with CB yet. They haven't gotten to me and my log is 16,XXX. Anyone contacted recently to submit docs?
someone with cb / log 7xxx wrote to them in this thread and posted their reply, i think they were up to 2xxx cb... and higher ami / gen pop.

Old 02-05-2023, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomickitten View Post
someone with cb / log 7xxx wrote to them in this thread and posted their reply, i think they were up to 2xxx cb... and higher ami / gen pop.
I was 8xxx with a 165% AMI. I guess my AMI put me in front of the line.

Old 02-11-2023, 09:01 AM

1 posts, read 852 times
Post One East Harlem Lotto process?

I got a call back in the ending of Dec that I was eligible for a 1bdr under 40% . Over the past month I sent in so many documents. It’s been 9 days since my file was sent to HDC for review. Does anyone know an outline of how long a file can take under review ? My log # is a bit higher up 36xx. I got to see the unit assigned to me but now waiting for the actual approval to move in.

Old 02-11-2023, 01:06 PM

213 posts, read 217,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazminrod2540 View Post
I got a call back in the ending of Dec that I was eligible for a 1bdr under 40% . Over the past month I sent in so many documents. It’s been 9 days since my file was sent to HDC for review. Does anyone know an outline of how long a file can take under review ? My log # is a bit higher up 36xx. I got to see the unit assigned to me but now waiting for the actual approval to move in.

Hey, were you CB for this lottery? and 9 days ain't bad, it can take 1-4 weeks sometimes... and also there is already a topic opened for this building....

Old 02-15-2023, 04:25 PM

9 posts, read 4,768 times
Hey I’m new to this ! Congratulations to all that were able to get an apartment in this build. I have a few questions are the apartments a decent size? I know there is a parking garage around the corner but is there a special rate for tenants of that building? And do all the units have washer and dryer in unit or only the market rate units

Old 02-16-2023, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applepie15 View Post
Hey I’m new to this ! Congratulations to all that were able to get an apartment in this build. I have a few questions are the apartments a decent size? I know there is a parking garage around the corner but is there a special rate for tenants of that building? And do all the units have washer and dryer in unit or only the market rate units
I have moved in on February 1st in a 2bed 2bath.
1-) My apartment is at the corner, so it’s quite spacious. In the master bedroom, a queen size bed fits in easily and there is still plenty of space left; the master bathroom is spacious too and there is a walk in closet. My kids’ bedroom easily fit 2 twin beds and the living space can take a couch, a dining table and 6 chairs around the kitchen island.
2-) There is a special parking rate for tenants and it depends on the size of the vehicle. You have to inquire from Urban Parking staff for more info.
3-) ALL units have washers and dryers.
Let me know if you have more questions.

Old 02-16-2023, 04:38 PM

16 posts, read 9,158 times
@yanmo4ever

Congratulations!

Old 02-16-2023, 06:59 PM

9 posts, read 4,768 times
@yanmo4ever.

Wow congratulations!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that they call me and thank you for taking the time to respond enjoy your new place
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery