Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2023, 03:41 PM

16 posts, read 13,677 times

Advertisements

@CMEL9 when you went to view the units did you get to view the entire building including the amenities like the gym, the outside sitting area. And how does the amenities if you viewed them how do they compare to the pictures
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2023, 04:37 PM

3 posts, read 2,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLisa11 View Post
@CMEL9 when you went to view the units did you get to view the entire building including the amenities like the gym, the outside sitting area. And how does the amenities if you viewed them how do they compare to the pictures
Yes, it was a full tour. The amenities were great and are exactly like the pictures. There’s also direct access to the parking garage and supermarket for tenants! Everyone we came across during the tour was very nice as well.

Old 03-17-2023, 04:40 PM

3 posts, read 2,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfigueroa View Post
That sounds great. Congrats <3. I saw someone with no cb and 8XXX log move in. I thought they moved on to general pop already.
Thank you!! I’m hoping all goes well. Good luck to you!

Old 03-18-2023, 08:38 PM

25 posts, read 28,764 times
For those who have been contacted to submit documents did your application first show pending? I am in the double digits no CB and my application says its pending and a snapshot has been taken. Wondering if ill be contacted.

Old 03-19-2023, 05:10 AM

213 posts, read 218,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ama21 View Post
For those who have been contacted to submit documents did your application first show pending? I am in the double digits no CB and my application says its pending and a snapshot has been taken. Wondering if ill be contacted.
wow usually when it says pending there are no units available for your ami.... but not sure how that could be if they are still on CB... it's worth reaching out to HDC.

Old 03-20-2023, 01:09 PM

43 posts, read 35,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfigueroa View Post
That sounds great. Congrats <3. I saw someone with no cb and 8XXX log move in. I thought they moved on to general pop already.
Yeah that was me! I was in general population with 165% AMI. I think the fact that I submitted my documents within 24hrs every time I had a request, contributed to speed up my process.

Old 03-20-2023, 01:27 PM

25 posts, read 28,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanmo4ever View Post
Yeah that was me! I was in general population with 165% AMI. I think the fact that I submitted my documents within 24hrs every time I had a request, contributed to speed up my process.
Did your application status change to pending before you were asked to submit documents?

Old 03-20-2023, 01:44 PM

31 posts, read 43,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanmo4ever View Post
Yes congrats on your new place. Happy for you ladies. I’m in 165 AMI but my log number is 17XXX. I was hoping they would get to mine but it doesn’t sound like it.

Old 03-21-2023, 12:36 PM

8 posts, read 4,398 times
Where are the logs posted?

Old 03-21-2023, 02:02 PM

31 posts, read 43,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klhanes View Post
Where are the logs posted?
Go to your applications, find the one for this building. On the lower left side it will say your log number
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery