Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2023, 06:45 PM

11 posts, read 12,186 times

Advertisements

I agree give false hope and rushing to papers and docs for nothing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2023, 12:21 PM

21 posts, read 24,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco Scaramanga View Post
Hi, anyone going through this process find that the rent prices the agents send don't match the lottery listing. Example the listing says 110% AMI 2BR is $2325, but the agent email's that its $2415.
I had that happen to me and i verified the price, the lottery listing was correct for me. The agents emailing for documents i think is just a third party and are just making mistakes unfortunately. In my case it was just a couple of dollars off, not a big difference.

Old 09-12-2023, 12:24 PM

21 posts, read 24,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrsky View Post
I think that's after the electricity added in
you pay electricity separately, that cost is not factored into rent or the utilities fee that they have.

Old 09-13-2023, 07:40 AM

16 posts, read 17,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxomayhem View Post
I had that happen to me and i verified the price, the lottery listing was correct for me. The agents emailing for documents i think is just a third party and are just making mistakes unfortunately. In my case it was just a couple of dollars off, not a big difference.
Thanks

Old 09-13-2023, 09:52 AM

248 posts, read 219,371 times
Can someone please tell me if they finished with all the preferences and working on the higher AMI’s in gen pop

Old 09-13-2023, 03:36 PM

12 posts, read 11,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denellis View Post
Can someone please tell me if they finished with all the preferences and working on the higher AMI’s in gen pop
Half of us are on hold. They are still reviewing people who sent docs from weeks ago

Old 09-19-2023, 02:29 PM

1 posts, read 1,262 times
Default Pronto Housing or NYC Housing Connect?

Hello everyone! My parents received an email from both Pronto Housing and NYC Housing Connect to submit documents for further processing. Should they submit on both sites? Thanks!

Old 09-21-2023, 10:15 PM

2 posts, read 2,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by may247 View Post
Hello everyone! My parents received an email from both Pronto Housing and NYC Housing Connect to submit documents for further processing. Should they submit on both sites? Thanks!
hi my mother received an email from pronto housing with a huge questionnaire and nothing from housing connect, so I'm confused. I tried to call the number they provided but left a message and they didn't call me back today.

Old 09-22-2023, 07:28 PM

1 posts, read 1,167 times
Hello fellow hopeful/recent AP2 tenants! I have a few questions I was hoping someone would be nice enough to answer if possible.

I've just submitted my documents tonight, log number being #13xxx however, I believe my application might have been pulled because I noted a visual disability. However, after discussing with my eye doctor he thought though I am blind in one eye I would not need any special accommodations.

I am wondering if his checking NO will negatively impact my chances of being picked to move forward?

Apologies for the long post, I'm new to this and don't want to get preemptively hopeful.

Old 09-23-2023, 12:24 PM

11 posts, read 12,186 times
I went to see the 3 bedroom … there’s no walk in closet like the other building, there’s 2 bathroom, but the rooms aren’t very big they should’ve kept one bedroom and made more space for the bedroom it is a nice beautiful apartment but I don’t think it’s fair to pay the same price as the other buildings and don’t get a walk in closet or the same amount of space I’m very disappointed with that aspect but hey better than nothing right ? It’s also reminds me of housing projects cause of the surrounding nycha buildings, I don’t know this is a tuff decision. Anyone currently living there ? How is this neighborhood? 10 minutes away by lirr totally different community and vibe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: