Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2023, 10:40 AM

394 posts, read 371,499 times

Advertisements

I do feel this may not be an issue tho cause they reached out to you before you moved out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2023, 11:21 AM

4 posts, read 4,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aberbaber View Post
Moved out of my apt 3 days ago and I think they're going to void my CB priority because of it. Pretty upset.
So sorry to hear this. They really don't make any of this easy. It's like you've got to win the lottery, then win the lottery again just to get through to the end of the process.

Old 08-03-2023, 11:25 AM

57 posts, read 49,772 times
Could we assume that 24xxx CB is the highest number reached out for additional documentation based off the excel spreadsheet?

Old 08-03-2023, 12:20 PM

4 posts, read 4,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HS98 View Post
Could we assume that 24xxx CB is the highest number reached out for additional documentation based off the excel spreadsheet?
I'm 28xxx CB and haven't heard anything. No requests for a second document submission and no updates as of yet.

Old 08-03-2023, 11:17 PM

8 posts, read 7,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aberbaber View Post
Anyone have udpates?
They reached out to me requesting more documentation. I have an LLC so I have to send my business statements, invoices, tax returns etc. my business is fairly new and hasn’t generated much income to file for taxes so hopefully that doesn’t mess me up too much.

Old 08-04-2023, 01:09 PM

8 posts, read 7,439 times
Hey guys,

Has anyone gone through an appeal process with HPD before before? They closed my application so fast because a document didn’t get notarized. I honestly didn’t know I had to notarize it, this is my first time having to do this stuff. They had a deadline of 2pm today to have it resent. I’m going through all the hurdles in the world, had to leave work early finally got it notarized and sent back but it’s 3pm now and they rejected the application. Now I have to appeal, when it feels like I’m right at the end

Old 08-04-2023, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNYKr212 View Post
Hey guys,

Has anyone gone through an appeal process with HPD before before? They closed my application so fast because a document didn’t get notarized. I honestly didn’t know I had to notarize it, this is my first time having to do this stuff. They had a deadline of 2pm today to have it resent. I’m going through all the hurdles in the world, had to leave work early finally got it notarized and sent back but it’s 3pm now and they rejected the application. Now I have to appeal, when it feels like I’m right at the end
Definitely appeal. People succeed all the time

Old 08-06-2023, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNYKr212 View Post
Hey guys,

Let us know how the appeal goes! Fingers crossed for you!

Old 08-07-2023, 12:25 PM

It’s a new week. Hoping for some progress. Anyone hear anything?

Old 08-07-2023, 06:11 PM

According to the spreadsheet someone with log 28xxx CB got asked for additional paperwork today I guess seems like they are moving along smoothly
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery