Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2024, 08:55 PM

41 posts, read 28,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinCH View Post
I was contacted to submit additional documents today but they are all the same documents but updated version. My question is on pronto, do I delete those documents I uploaded and add new documents? They only give us two days to do this it’s making me nervous. Thanks for your advice.
Me too. Maybe I'll just send the requested docs all in email this time? Do you think that works?
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2024, 10:10 PM

394 posts, read 371,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmmmq View Post
Me too. Maybe I'll just send the requested docs all in email this time? Do you think that works?
I emailed them they said they documents can be sent as pdf attachments.

Old 02-21-2024, 10:14 AM

6 posts, read 6,030 times
Just got accepted to do tour and sign lease. They offered H line in north Tower. Anyone have any insight on this layout ? I can only find H-South tower floor plan but that’s listed as 1 bdrm and they told me I’m deff getting a studio

Old 02-21-2024, 10:41 AM

23 posts, read 15,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garciakelsey View Post
Just got accepted to do tour and sign lease. They offered H line in north Tower. Anyone have any insight on this layout ? I can only find H-South tower floor plan but that’s listed as 1 bdrm and they told me I’m deff getting a studio
Congratulations. This attached is my guess according to listings for until 16th floor. The apartments are in between should be studio which are not in market. I can tell H is looking at north and street.
Attached Thumbnails
The Ruby: 243 W 28 St — Lottery now open-img-20240220-wa0003.jpg  

Old 02-21-2024, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garciakelsey View Post
Did you able to book unit showing?

Old 02-21-2024, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baykalt View Post
Congratulations. This attached is my guess according to listings for until 16th floor. The apartments are in between should be studio which are not in market. I can tell H is looking at north and street.
Wow. Where did you find this? btw, did you get your approval from the city yet?

Old 02-21-2024, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinCH View Post
Wow. Where did you find this? btw, did you get your approval from the city yet?
I did on paint by looking old listings. It's not 100 percent accurate.

I got approved, I'm trying to book unit showing yet.

Old 02-21-2024, 01:26 PM

Congrats!!!!

Question. If you get a bonus of profit sharing. Will it be count to your monthly income or set aside as bonus? Because my partner just got a bonus last week and they just asked for 4 most recent paystubs.

Old 02-21-2024, 02:45 PM

23 posts, read 11,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baykalt View Post
I did on paint by looking old listings. It's not 100 percent accurate.

I got approved, I'm trying to book unit showing yet.
There is no "O" or "I" unit in the North Tower as far as I know (at least on the floor I viewed, lol). It's N then P. H then J and K.

The H unit floorplan is on the Housing Connect website: https://housingconnect.nyc.gov/PublicWeb/details/3399

I think the floorplan for the P is similar to the M studio which is on Streeteasy (since both facing the courtyard).

I had a unit viewing last week.

Old 02-21-2024, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidFX View Post
There is no "O" or "I" unit in the North Tower as far as I know (at least on the floor I viewed, lol). It's N then P. H then J and K.

The H unit floorplan is on the Housing Connect website: https://housingconnect.nyc.gov/PublicWeb/details/3399

I think the floorplan for the P is similar to the M studio which is on Streeteasy (since both facing the courtyard).

I had a unit viewing last week.
Thank you. In the beginning I thought it was going alphabetical order for Floor 2-16. I haven't seen it yet though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery