Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2024, 09:46 PM

62 posts, read 36,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJ1821 View Post
NYC employee still waiting for update after first round documents submitted.
me too !! im really surprised ive been contacted. i thought my log was too high
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2024, 09:49 PM

62 posts, read 36,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcia87 View Post
Hello just wanted to give an update. So I was contacted by email yesterday notifying me that my intial documents have been reviewed and was requested for additional documents. The contact came from Bronx point phase 1, C&C management and the email included my log # and addressed me personally, Along with the additional documents I had to send, I had to fill out a household questionnaire, a child support affidavit, and I also had to DocuSign a TIC. I completed everything this morning.
I was not notified on the housing connect site, so please check your email.
how long ago did you send your first round of documents?

Old 04-12-2024, 12:44 AM

95 posts, read 34,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineflow View Post
I sent my first round 2 weeks ago, right after they asked for documents

Old 04-12-2024, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Omg congratulations!! I’ve been checking my spam and regular inbox still nothing , I had to submit 12 documents just for the first round , kinda worried now but keep me posted congrats again !!
Thank you! I will definitely keep you posted and please keep checking your email and even reach back out to them if you have to

Old 04-12-2024, 06:34 AM

Quote:
me too !! im really surprised ive been contacted. i thought my log was too high
Please contact them, guys. We waited so long for this. Reach out for an update please

Old 04-12-2024, 07:29 AM

143 posts, read 69,195 times
Quote:
Please contact them, guys. We waited so long for this. Reach out for an update please
Ugh I hate to be the one to do that . I ended up having to email all my documents a week after the initial request so maybe it’s still under review . I’m hoping

Old 04-12-2024, 07:35 AM

143 posts, read 69,195 times
Quote:
When did you send your documents in ?

Old 04-12-2024, 07:50 AM

268 posts, read 142,178 times
Quote:
Hello just wanted to give an update. So I was contacted by email yesterday notifying me that my intial documents have been reviewed and was requested for additional documents. The contact came from Bronx point phase 1, C&C management and the email included my log # and addressed me personally, Along with the additional documents I had to send, I had to fill out a household questionnaire, a child support affidavit, and I also had to DocuSign a TIC. I completed everything this morning.
I was not notified on the housing connect site, so please check your email.
Signing a TIC is good
That's when they're sending over your file to HPD
Good luck

Old 04-12-2024, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenberry86 View Post
Signing a TIC is good
That's when they're sending over your file to HPD
Good luck
Thanks! Omg I'm nervous lol! Reading this is making me realize how close I am to the finish line. Fingers crossed!

Old 04-12-2024, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Ugh I hate to be the one to do that . I ended up having to email all my documents a week after the initial request so maybe it’s still under review . I’m hoping
Ok I understand. So maybe give it a few more days, but not too many! Before you reach out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery