Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM

64 posts, read 16,074 times

Advertisements

Probably getting a tons of calls about the same thing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2024, 01:19 PM

186 posts, read 64,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinadadoll View Post
I called but the person said I have to email them for application status I asked for a email and the phone just hung up now I’m getting no answer
There's no email to check status it's a website here's the website

https://hcr.ny.gov/mitchell-lama-aut...-list-apps-awl

Old 04-17-2024, 03:01 PM

116 posts, read 47,270 times
How do I read it the right way ? I don’t understand

Old 04-17-2024, 03:41 PM

Quote:
How do I read it the right way ? I don’t understand
The first option is called general waiting list report that's the list that shows where everyone is on the wait-list if you requested disabled, veteran, requires subsidy it will read yes, yes, yes or if you requested not disabled not a veteran and required subsidy it will read no, no, yes those are the option you choose and search for you application number, you will have to put development name which is starrett city

For the waiting list position query that tells you about your information on the application and how many bedrooms you choose and what position are you for that bedroom choice for this option you select development starrett city and your application number

The last option is if you have to change your contact information

Old 04-17-2024, 07:36 PM

Thank you so much . Also one more thing how do I find out my application number ? Do I call ?

Old 04-18-2024, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Thank you so much . Also one more thing how do I find out my application number ? Do I call ?
They didn't mail you a letter stating you on the wait-list they going to say they can't search for a specific application because there's so many that's what they told me before they sent me the letter saying I'm on the wait-list try calling them and also try emailing ApplySCT@springcreektowers.com

Old 04-18-2024, 04:32 PM

Nope I emailed them today and they said “ Please be advised we are unable to search for individual applications among hundreds of applications received daily through 4/3/24. You will be notified of the status of your application by mail after it’s been processed.

Old 04-18-2024, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Nope I emailed them today and they said “ Please be advised we are unable to search for individual applications among hundreds of applications received daily through 4/3/24. You will be notified of the status of your application by mail after it’s been processed.
Oh okay hopefully soon when did you send off your application

Old 04-19-2024, 11:49 AM

64 posts, read 16,074 times
So they contacted me again about the apt they ended up giving to someone else who couldn't take it. I'm still waiting to complete process so pray this is it for me

Old 04-19-2024, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuncensored View Post
So they contacted me again about the apt they ended up giving to someone else who couldn't take it. I'm still waiting to complete process so pray this is it for me
Yes I'm super happy for you praying you get it, I've been calling Nycha everyday so far, let me know how things turns out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery