Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2024, 07:11 PM

80 posts, read 47,641 times

Advertisements

Anybody viewed these apartments yet? What log # are they up too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2024, 08:33 AM

1 posts, read 768 times
TCO has been acquired for this building already , and documents are being requested again. Has anyone’s file been sent to HDC? Has anyone viewed the Apt?

Old 02-24-2024, 12:17 PM

20 posts, read 8,650 times
Hello everyone update on my process

1/23 viewed unit- accepted and decided to proceed.
2/05 I was contacted advising building had acquired TCO now ready to move forward and I need to submit update bank statements, paystubs and new HDC form
2/21 File sent to HDC
2/23 Review complete, received email that I was approved for unit and I would now be contacted by mgmt for deposit, lease , keys etc.
- Waiting patiently hopefully on Monday to be contacted by Phipps

Old 02-25-2024, 08:08 PM

80 posts, read 47,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL1419 View Post
Hello everyone update on my process

1/23 viewed unit- accepted and decided to proceed.
2/05 I was contacted advising building had acquired TCO now ready to move forward and I need to submit update bank statements, paystubs and new HDC form
2/21 File sent to HDC
2/23 Review complete, received email that I was approved for unit and I would now be contacted by mgmt for deposit, lease , keys etc.
- Waiting patiently hopefully on Monday to be contacted by Phipps

Congratulations! Did you take any pictures? Are the apartments small?

Old 02-26-2024, 04:01 PM

20 posts, read 8,650 times
Thanks! The Building and apartment I viewed was really nice, like most of the apts they are making now however the bedrooms are small. I have some pics but my daughter are on most of them sorry. Phase 1 has 2 different sides/building. Phase 2 is already being constructed. I was a bit disappointed that the gym was not made yet. Supposedly it might be added to phase 2 along with a work area for those that work from home.

Old 02-29-2024, 01:14 PM

9 posts, read 9,575 times
In housing connect 2 What does CB 3/4/5 mean? What does Batch Code: 3 -CB? How long does it take to view an apartment after being selected from submitting your documents?

Old 03-15-2024, 08:59 PM

5 posts, read 2,036 times
My log number 63xx have CB and city employee preference .They asked for huge number of documents 7 to 8 times and I submitted all successfully by email. Please share your experience, I will get it or not?

Old 03-15-2024, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrosa11 View Post
In housing connect 2 What does CB 3/4/5 mean? What does Batch Code: 3 -CB? How long does it take to view an apartment after being selected from submitting your documents?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL1419 View Post
Thanks! The Building and apartment I viewed was really nice, like most of the apts they are making now however the bedrooms are small. I have some pics but my daughter are on most of them sorry. Phase 1 has 2 different sides/building. Phase 2 is already being constructed. I was a bit disappointed that the gym was not made yet. Supposedly it might be added to phase 2 along with a work area for those that work from home.
Congratulations. I already submitted all documents before last date. Please tell whats the next steps and how long its take?

Old 03-15-2024, 09:57 PM

9 posts, read 9,575 times
To be honest it takes some time. It all depends on the company. Have you checked your application status ? What does it say ? I believe they updated it this week. Remain positive if it’s for you it will be for you.

Old 03-15-2024, 11:33 PM

Yesterday was the last date of document submission. But I submitted all documents via email and they asked lots of related and extra documents. I submitted all, now waiting for the next update. I have two preference CB and nyc employee. I am hopeful Inshahallah
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery