Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2024, 02:35 PM

72 posts, read 41,004 times

Advertisements

No new information?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2024, 05:04 PM

26 posts, read 17,371 times
GRC Reality Processing's Community Board 10 applicant has been waiting for 2 months, which is only half of the total units (60 units). They should expedite the processing and avoid unnecessary delays. It shouldn't take that long."

Old 01-04-2024, 02:18 PM

5 posts, read 2,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylove2020 View Post
Update I receive email bring first month and security deposit and pick up my keys tomorrow
Congratulations on your new apartment! How do you like the building so far? I submitted my first round of docs in the beginning of December but the supportive housing situation concerns me a lot

Old 01-04-2024, 07:46 PM

121 posts, read 89,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by transplant83 View Post
Congratulations on your new apartment! How do you like the building so far? I submitted my first round of docs in the beginning of December but the supportive housing situation concerns me a lot
It’s not bad so far apartment in seems a little rush cracks on the shelf’s ,it’s blue paint in my wall walls ,
The mirror in the bathroom is not completely on the wall stuff I’ll plan on fixing but also it’s not many people who move in I’ll say it’s a one to people on each floor and about 3-4 floors with no one has in move yet , they still haven’t figure out electricity part , they won’t be using con ed but an sub division they are deciding on which one I wish i could of move in little later with the rush part but overall it isn’t bad

Old 01-04-2024, 08:15 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,886,510 times
Quote:
It’s not bad so far apartment in seems a little rush cracks on the shelf’s ,it’s blue paint in my wall walls ,
The mirror in the bathroom is not completely on the wall stuff I’ll plan on fixing but also it’s not many people who move in I’ll say it’s a one to people on each floor and about 3-4 floors with no one has in move yet , they still haven’t figure out electricity part , they won’t be using con ed but an sub division they are deciding on which one I wish i could of move in little later with the rush part but overall it isn’t bad
they better use con ed. tf? oh no. lmao

Old 01-05-2024, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
they better use con ed. tf? oh no. lmao
Yeah they was saying an sub division company whatever that is we will see an bill in mail when they decide smh we will see how that goes

Old 01-05-2024, 09:34 AM

7,906 posts, read 7,886,510 times
Quote:
Yeah they was saying an sub division company whatever that is we will see an bill in mail when they decide smh we will see how that goes
that sub divison comp goes through con ed.. lmao u seen the fitness center, and the lil bit of amenities they have?

Old 01-05-2024, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
that sub divison comp goes through con ed.. lmao u seen the fitness center, and the lil bit of amenities they have?
Yes it’s very small there’s nothing yet in community room or outside terrace part

Old 01-06-2024, 12:48 AM

5 posts, read 2,169 times
Quote:
Thanks for the insight! I've never moved in to a brand new apartment but I wouldn't want to see cracks on the shelf But I guess I can get over that so long as the apartment is safe and peace. I hope you get nice neighbors!

Old 01-09-2024, 07:06 AM

3 posts, read 838 times
[quote=lilfizz7t;66163664]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAboutHarry View Post

This is what they told me and my zipcode is 10039 which falls into the community board .
SAME - im in 10039 & i was told via eMail my zip code is not CB 10 although i previously submitted documents in November.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery