Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2024, 08:47 AM

3 posts, read 1,808 times

Advertisements

I want to know more about 3 bedrooms no living room? I also submitted my documents in December in housing connect still says under review I contacted them throw email every month all she tells me we haven't reached your log number yet my log#104** I have section 8 hpd
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2024, 09:21 AM

46 posts, read 38,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinmama10461 View Post
I want to know more about 3 bedrooms no living room? I also submitted my documents in December in housing connect still says under review I contacted them throw email every month all she tells me we haven't reached your log number yet my log#104** I have section 8 hpd
Unfortunately that’s a really high log number, and it seems like preferences have already been fulfilled. They are working on General Population right now and most lower AMI units have been claimed.

Old 04-04-2024, 10:05 AM

15 posts, read 7,651 times
Good morning!
Someone who got answer that "no units on GP", get any update ?
Because I am so confuse , my application still under review , and on email marketing agent said that for my AMI no units, when something will be available they return to my log 7** , and I don't know if they put me on a waiting list, no one requested from me additional documents, and I first sent message to agent and if i did not send message , they do not coneccted with me.
On housing connect can I see information that I place on a waiting list ?
And I can't believe that all studios or 1 bedrooms was take
Advise me, South Tower is already full ? what about North Tower?

I am so nervous

Sorry for this message

Old 04-05-2024, 11:29 AM

27 posts, read 12,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citymapper View Post
Unfortunately that’s a really high log number, and it seems like preferences have already been fulfilled. They are working on General Population right now and most lower AMI units have been claimed.
It’s a high number but not everybody get pick from 1-1000 ……..

Old 04-05-2024, 11:30 AM

27 posts, read 12,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinmama10461 View Post
Me and you on same boat and I don’t know what I fall under Ami wise and mobility or GP
My log number 194* waiting and they ask for documents last month

Old 04-05-2024, 11:32 AM

3 posts, read 1,808 times
true. I just dont understand if it's a high number why would they ask for documentation then?

Old 04-05-2024, 11:59 AM

11 posts, read 8,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejedajt24 View Post
Thank you for your post!

A few others said something about a “move in fee”, can you confirm or deny whether this exists and if it’s refundable?

Was the unit cleaned and touched up as far as you can tell?

Are all the evelators in the north tower fully accessible at all times of the day?

As far as the completed amenities, your saying they are currently free of charge?

Thank you for all the insight!

I was not charged with any type of move in fee

the unit was cleaned, touched up would be an overstatement

yes the elevators are accessible, although they have a bunch of things to stop construction from damaging the walls

Old 04-05-2024, 05:28 PM

14 posts, read 9,450 times
Has anyone that’s still been waiting on an update from HPD completely unable to reach anyone from AFNY? I’ve been struggling to get in contact with anyone (emails, calls, voicemails) since being told my file was being sent over for HPD approval. Last time I heard anything was 3/19…

Old 04-05-2024, 08:14 PM

46 posts, read 38,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manyc1 View Post
Has anyone that’s still been waiting on an update from HPD completely unable to reach anyone from AFNY? I’ve been struggling to get in contact with anyone (emails, calls, voicemails) since being told my file was being sent over for HPD approval. Last time I heard anything was 3/19…
Has there been any uploaded documents or changes to your housing connect portal?

Old 04-06-2024, 07:03 AM

14 posts, read 9,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citymapper View Post
Has there been any uploaded documents or changes to your housing connect portal?
Nope, still shows under review and the last time I spoke to the agent from AFNY, she said we’re still waiting for HPD approval.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery