Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2024, 04:54 PM

42 posts, read 31,603 times

Advertisements

listen girlies i'm 49k cb and still keeping up hope, don't get down on yourselves! Plenty of lotteries, think positively! Housing is SO difficult in this city, I try to think of this as a fantastic opportunity if I get it, or a fantastic opportunity for others if I don't get it. A lot of us are struggling, the holidays are so difficult. Keep your heads up x
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2024, 07:36 PM

42 posts, read 31,603 times
[hahaha sorry i had a few glasses of wine, good luck to everyone!]

Old 01-08-2024, 09:51 AM

21 posts, read 20,712 times
For those that have been contacted for viewing or already viewed, how long after you send them all the documents did they get back to you for the next step? What would be the next step?

Old 01-08-2024, 10:15 AM

196 posts, read 178,160 times
Hi. Not sure if this has been said before but will all members of the building be granted the same access to amenities or is it per AMI (pool access being only for higher AMI for example)? I know this happens in certain buildings so I'm curious. Thanks

Old 01-08-2024, 10:26 AM

28 posts, read 30,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camomille View Post
Hi. Not sure if this has been said before but will all members of the building be granted the same access to amenities or is it per AMI (pool access being only for higher AMI for example)? I know this happens in certain buildings so I'm curious. Thanks
There's an extra fee for the amenities and I believe how much the fee is depends on the amenities you want access to!

Old 01-08-2024, 10:33 AM

14 posts, read 13,142 times
so much hype and suspence about this building huh ? I mean greenpoint is nice for sure, that area tho is a bit away from all the happening things but still a nice area. gl to everyone.

Old 01-08-2024, 10:53 AM

12 posts, read 13,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynnyc718 View Post
For those that have been contacted for viewing or already viewed, how long after you send them all the documents did they get back to you for the next step? What would be the next step?
I was asked for additional documents a couple hours after viewing. Then had to submit notarized affidavits the day after. Signed some more documents two days after that, and then was told it was sent to HPD a couple business days after that.

Last edited by Brooklyn426; 01-08-2024 at 11:15 AM..

Old 01-08-2024, 11:26 AM

11 posts, read 12,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanyv616 View Post
Happy to clarify this! When you apply to the lottery you receive a random log number. But once we (the marketing agency) receives the "log book" (the list of applicants), we go in order. 1,2,3,4...etc. So it's only when you initially apply that it is random. Does that make sense?
Hi Brittany! I wanted to ask if you know what log number you guys are up to for CB? Thank you for your time.

Old 01-08-2024, 12:40 PM

66 posts, read 47,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn426 View Post
I was asked for additional documents a couple hours after viewing. Then had to submit notarized affidavits the day after. Signed some more documents two days after that, and then was told it was sent to HPD a couple business days after that.
Hi! How you edit comments here?

Old 01-10-2024, 10:48 AM

28 posts, read 30,475 times
My application status on Housing Connect is "Under Review" and has been for a bit. Does anyone know if this means my application is currently with HPD? Or is it still with the marketing agency? I tried calling the marketing agency for clarification, but I keep getting sent to voice mail and my emails have not been answered. I've seen people talking about being sent a TIC to review and sign, but I have yet to receive that. So I guess it means that my application is still with the marketing agency?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery