Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2013, 10:16 PM

111 posts, read 144,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everwatchful View Post
There seems to be an assumption on the part of the media that black people are either too Holy to hate, or that they are somehow substandard humans who are incapable of having any emotions at all. Or perhaps they feel that blacks have suffered so greatly at the hands of the cultural majority, that they have the right to savagely attack any who get in their way. I can cite many instances where blacks, usually in a gang, have brutally raped, tortured and kill white men and women. You hardly ever hear of them doing this to members of their own race. And if such behavior is not related to hatred, pray tell me just what the motivation might be? Until we are able to accept there is a lot of hatred among blacks toward whites, we will never be able to come up with some kind of anger management counseling that African Americans need. If you ever really studied the way enslaved Africans were treated in this country, you would understand how they might very well not find it all that easy to forgive and forget. Particularly when they are victims of cultural bias to this very day. Throw alcohol and drugs into the mix and the cold bloodedness of some of crimes is almost assured. Fortunately the powers that be, fully aware that ethnic cleansing would never work, are promoting ethnic blending to curb the aggressive genes and effect genetic genocide as rapidly as possible. It will take time, but by this process, assimilation of the African race will be accomplished, and the threat to national security represented by the Watts riot and other black power factions hopefully mediated forever.
Everwatchful it is a fact that most crime is Black on Black...not Black on White.

That being said one of the most disturbing experiences that I had regarding how Blacks in general viewed Whites was after the OJ verdict. Black guys and gals that I thought that I knew and had just hearts cheered the fact that he got away with murder...very disturbing...

Old 10-20-2013, 11:35 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,976,337 times
Mob attacks have been increasing over the last few years and becoming pastime for the buffoon platoons. Evidences are all over the internet for one's own research. Segments of society are becoming like a post apocalyptic 80's movie, in packs, out in town, causing chaos, ect ect. Citizens will soon need to carry their own minigun to protect themselves from the incoming waves of bandits in the near future. It is... what it is....

Old 10-21-2013, 12:20 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
Last year I was recovering from a sprained ankle and I walked very slowly. My appearance was of a healthy person, but I couldn't walk fast. As a pedestrian, I had the light and crossed at an intersection where a car wanted to make a turn while I was crossing. To him I'm sure it looked like I was deliberately walking slowly to prevent him from making the turn.

He called me a white b&ch. I went up to his car, reached inside the window, pulled him out and beat him to a bloody pulp. He needed 47 stitches on his skull and a cast on his arm.

When I went before the judge, all charges against me were dropped because the judge could see that it wasn't my fault. After all, I was "provoked" into attacking that guy when he called me a bad name.

True story.
That was extreme. I could understand if this person was trying to physically attack you, but all because he called you a slur? If I were to beat the crap out of someone for calling me the "n" word, it would be looked at as "typical Black behavior".

Old 10-21-2013, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobBarley View Post
By the way... It's good to see white people finally start standing up for themselves. I knew it wouldn't be too much longer until they couldn't take it any more and start pushing back.
I just hope it stays "defending one's self". One of my fears is that some people might decide to take it from self-defense to violence against those who aren't contributing to the mob violence. It has happened before. I think about the Tulsa riot from the 1920s.

Old 10-21-2013, 12:26 AM

Here is one question. Why are these attacks happening in the first place?

Old 10-21-2013, 12:49 AM

19,049 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Incidents like these are why I do not subject my wife and kids to "diverse" neighborhoods unless absolutely necessary.

Old 10-21-2013, 01:45 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Supernatural View Post
This sort of hood rat mentality is absolutely related to the mindset of the biker incident. You see it exibited in the streets, in the subway/busses and on the roads.
In trying to get into their heads...I am guessing that they have nothing to look forward to in life so why not have some fun annoying people who are hard working and law abiding.
Any more thoughts?
Unfortunately, I agree with you. You have low class scum in NYC that barely leaves its neighborhoods. Not just the black "youth" but that was an issue with the old Howard Beach as well.

Old 10-21-2013, 01:57 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everwatchful View Post
There seems to be an assumption on the part of the media that black people are either too Holy to hate, or that they are somehow substandard humans who are incapable of having any emotions at all. Or perhaps they feel that blacks have suffered so greatly at the hands of the cultural majority, that they have the right to savagely attack any who get in their way. I can cite many instances where blacks, usually in a gang, have brutally raped, tortured and kill white men and women. You hardly ever hear of them doing this to members of their own race. And if such behavior is not related to hatred, pray tell me just what the motivation might be? Until we are able to accept there is a lot of hatred among blacks toward whites, we will never be able to come up with some kind of anger management counseling that African Americans need. If you ever really studied the way enslaved Africans were treated in this country, you would understand how they might very well not find it all that easy to forgive and forget. Particularly when they are victims of cultural bias to this very day. Throw alcohol and drugs into the mix and the cold bloodedness of some of crimes is almost assured. Fortunately the powers that be, fully aware that ethnic cleansing would never work, are promoting ethnic blending to curb the aggressive genes and effect genetic genocide as rapidly as possible. It will take time, but by this process, assimilation of the African race will be accomplished, and the threat to national security represented by the Watts riot and other black power factions hopefully mediated forever.

Nothing like this is ever reported to come out of the South. Its always from certain ghettos in certain cities. So therefore it has NOTHING to do with Black anger against whites in regards to slavery. Sometimes people over rationalize and over think things.

Old 10-21-2013, 04:33 AM

530 posts, read 1,360,162 times
As for the flash mobs, I truly believe that blacks are not the only ones doing them. When whites do them they're not considered flash mobs and I will prove that.

Last month, a group of 200-400 people (mostly white) broke and entered into an upstate NY home and then caused $40,000 in damage. No media outlets referred to this as a flash mob. Here is the article:
Ex-NFL player Brian Holloway

Another interesting thing of note was how soft public opinion was towards them. Most people's opinion were along the lines of "kids will be kids" but you know that if they were black or latino then there would be no mercy!! Not to justify black flash mobs but in your typical flash mob there is probably only around ~$150 worth of merchandise taken (and the store could just write this off as a business loss and bear little neg.impact). This flash mob was essentially equivalent to hundreds of the black flash mobs you see hyped up on TV.

Old 10-21-2013, 04:42 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,317,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Incidents like these are why I do not subject my wife and kids to "diverse" neighborhoods unless absolutely necessary.
Hate crimes like this do not usually take place in diverse neighborhoods. They usually are in non-diverse neighborhoods that are adjacent to another non-diverse neighborhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City