Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 10:47 AM

6,885 posts, read 9,938,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydata View Post

When more and more innocent people get hurt or killed by this "game", there will be a push back of
vigilantes start taking justice into their own hands. And then you throw in the race factors, it's going to be
a riot in the making if we learn from past history. This "game" is potentially a lot more destructive to race
relations in the city than people think if not handle properly by the law enforcement.
Very much agree.

Old 11-23-2013, 01:30 PM

7 posts, read 12,962 times
I don't believe this is a widespread "game." I think it's just a few isolated incidents. Some people however insist that it's widespread because it ties in nicely to their fear and overall perception of black people.

Old 11-23-2013, 01:36 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,037,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToastedCoconut View Post
I don't believe this is a widespread "game." I think it's just a few isolated incidents. Some people however insist that it's widespread because it ties in nicely to their fear and overall perception of black people.

Old 11-23-2013, 01:37 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,153,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToastedCoconut View Post
The perpetrators are not all black.

Old 11-23-2013, 01:42 PM

35 posts, read 37,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Then what about Charles Bronson?

Arm the citizens, disarm the outlaws and we’ll see an improvement. As they say, an armed society is a polite society
He's old and probably has bad knees.

Old 11-23-2013, 01:55 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,837,606 times
This article is unreal. Of course it's not some coordinated game. There's not a global ghetto scorecard being kept. But this is the new fad in ghetto youth, and while of course incidents are isolated, they are being done at random across the country. The nytimes acts as if since there is no al Qaeda blacka coordinating it, it's any less dangerous and any less an issue

Old 11-23-2013, 02:10 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,464,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
The perpetrators are not all black.
Actually, the ones across the country and city who have been stupid enough to post their videos are. Also the ones charged or convicted thus far also are. The victims, however, are not all white. One unfortunate male who was killed in Jersey City by some similar animals was actually Hispanic. In addition to being known as Knock-out, it's also known as Polar Bear Hunting (i.e. hunting for something white).

Old 11-23-2013, 02:14 PM

15,652 posts, read 10,417,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusir View Post
He's old and probably has bad knees.
He's dead, but Death Wish lives on.

Old 11-23-2013, 03:29 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,153,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
Actually, the ones across the country and city who have been stupid enough to post their videos are. Also the ones charged or convicted thus far also are. The victims, however, are not all white. One unfortunate male who was killed in Jersey City by some similar animals was actually Hispanic. In addition to being known as Knock-out, it's also known as Polar Bear Hunting (i.e. hunting for something white).
For some reason I thought the one charged yesterday in Brooklyn was not black. I thought this due to his Indian-sounding name (Marajh Amrit).

Old 11-23-2013, 03:37 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,977,795 times
Did you see how Charles Bronson cleaned out East New york in Death Wish 3

Random attacks performed by goons on random people have been going on for years. Remember the flash-mob attacks which were occurring in Chicago and Philadelphia (mostly) and those people were brutally attacked and some cases killed. The jogger in OKC recently who was shot and killed because 3 goons happened to be bored. Then we have random people of all sexes and ages and history (even elder military veterans who been killed and brutalized) being knocked out by an unexpected sideswipe in the NYC area and beyond. If anything I do believe these sort of attacks are increasing and the media now or at least segments of it is giving it more attention instead of a blind eye.

Follow Orc culture, behave like an Orc. All is missing is a huge bodied Orc warboss in the middle of each clan. LOL.. It is what it is...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City