Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2008, 08:07 PM

82 posts, read 152,054 times

Advertisements

How many years prior do they need to verify/review your driving and employment record? as far as the 20 page booklet what does it consist of and when do you have to return it?

thanks

Old 05-22-2008, 08:14 PM

300 posts, read 659,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad397 View Post
just got my pre employment letter today

list #81*

Nomad i said that before i knew DSNY needed more people because they did not have enough.. Sorry man i was wrong... Goodluck gettting on !!

Old 05-22-2008, 08:42 PM

6 posts, read 10,681 times
Default test

Hey i am new on this board and got my letter today, going in on 5/30/08, Taking a huge paycut and a leaving a 3 day work week for this job, but it's worth it.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:44 PM

502 posts, read 1,009,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the commisioner View Post
us guys on the job do know it all.....we work here!!!!!!!hey salsan and jackie make sure u guys tell me what garages u end up in so i can bang u with complaints for being wisesasses and know it alls!!!
You are an extremely pathetic person. I'm sure you've heard that before though. Get some time on the job????? Do you really believe you have anything on me. Get real. I don't care if you have 1 year, 10 years or if you're ready to retire. I'll tell you straight up, I'm sure there are many things in life I have you beat on. You think you're a big shot, coming on this page like you have authority? To me you're a nobody. Just a guy with a big mouth trying to push some weight that you don't have.....So get a grip on reality: "THE COMMISIONER".

Old 05-22-2008, 08:54 PM

136 posts, read 294,019 times
yes u are right u have me beat on the board and probably age wise too congrats!!!!but i will always have u beat where it counts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsan View Post
You are an extremely pathetic person. I'm sure you've heard that before though. Get some time on the job????? Do you really believe you have anything on me. Get real. I don't care if you have 1 year, 10 years or if you're ready to retire. I'll tell you straight up, I'm sure there are many things in life I have you beat on. You think you're a big shot, coming on this page like you have authority? To me you're a nobody. Just a guy with a big mouth trying to push some weight that you don't have.....So get a grip on reality: "THE COMMISIONER".

Old 05-22-2008, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekuai View Post
Just because they don't get shot or stabbed doesn't mean its not as dangerous. You are constantly dodging motorists and throwing away containers with god knows what inside of them.

In CDL training Moe, the main instructor was saying that besides 9/11, DSNY has more fatalities than NYPD AND FDNY COMBINED.

You really think you are MR. KNOWITALL don't you?
Maybe you should consider another job.......Or hire a bodyguard to come along with you on your route.....Just to make sure you're ok......

Old 05-22-2008, 08:57 PM

i apologize to all the other hopefuls trying to get on........just the couple of guys on here thinkin they bigshots and telling info like they know what they talking about....dont listen to them

Old 05-22-2008, 08:58 PM

salsan U R A BIG A HOLE!!!!!HOPE U GET KICKED OFF THE LIST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsan View Post
Maybe you should consider another job.......Or hire a bodyguard to come along with you on your route.....Just to make sure you're ok......

Old 05-22-2008, 08:59 PM

Quote:
yes u are right u have me beat on the board and probably age wise too congrats!!!!but i will always have u beat where it counts
Things count to me in my personal life....Not work, So I'm happy you have me beat at work....I'm going there for One thing and one thing only, the benefits. So I'm not interested in whether I push a broom, pick up trash, or sweep the streets with a handbroom. So yes, your seniority is irrelavent to me....That's it with this now. I'm done with this topic.

Old 05-22-2008, 09:03 PM

Quote:
salsan U R A BIG A HOLE!!!!!HOPE U GET KICKED OFF THE LIST
Another thing "commish", having an opinion on what I think is more dangerous, has nothing to do with knowing it all. So read the thread properly and stop talking nonsense.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City