Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2014, 10:00 AM

1,090 posts, read 1,594,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
Lol I love the double standards. I'm a native New Yorker who knows NYC history and everything he just spoke about.

Do you know about anything he mentioned?

But this proves me and Bella correct. Your just bias to ppl who bash the city and can't accept the fact that people defend it.

So you're just as confused as me but on a different boarder. Haha
They can't accept the fact that there are people who enjoy the Big Apple

Old 03-16-2014, 10:01 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,499,620 times
Quote:
Um yea. I work for mines. No welfare or section 8. Have you applied yet?

Pay my own tuition, own car bill and own phone bill and card bills. Other then my rent being paid, not 1 dime has been rewarded to me, and neither have I had the luxury of receiving financial aid.

Don't be mad and attack someone you don't know because you're a whiner. When I'm done graduating, renting in NYC will be a piece of cake but then again all this money I save and my investments in real estate will make me a proud owner.

Envious?
You've been saying that for years under your old screen name loser. Mines??? Smh

Old 03-16-2014, 10:02 AM

6,836 posts, read 15,410,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianuser View Post
They can't accept the fact that there are people who enjoy the Big Apple
Yea they can't and now they are personally attacking my lifestyle lmao.

So what if I live with my parents at 23. My car note and college tuition is probably more then the rent that they pay. YAWN.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:04 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,085,355 times
MODS- close this thread...........

Old 03-16-2014, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
You've been saying that for years under your old screen name loser. Mines??? Smh
Yea I graduated high school in 2008. Been in college since so yea sounds about right.

Are you mad? Maybe you're mad that I've done a ton of traveling and still haven't found a place better then NYC?

Like I said you can make all the insults you want but at the end of the day, I'm very smart with money and independent. So you telling me I live with my parents doesn't hurt me at all.

I've watched people move out their house at 23 only to see them evicted in less then a year and credit ruined. I'm 23 with a 800 credit score.

You can't compete with me. Stop it.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:14 AM

1,090 posts, read 1,594,596 times
Let's close this thread...

Yes, NYC is overrated: not only it is overrated, it's the world most overrated place.

Are you happy now?

Now, please, move.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:16 AM

12,340 posts, read 26,132,425 times
Quote:
Yea I graduated high school in 2008. Been in college since so yea sounds about right.

Are you mad? Maybe you're mad that I've done a ton of traveling and still haven't found a place better then NYC?

Like I said you can make all the insults you want but at the end of the day, I'm very smart with money and independent. So you telling me I live with my parents doesn't hurt me at all.

I've watched people move out their house at 23 only to see them evicted in less then a year and credit ruined. I'm 23 with a 800 credit score.

You can't compete with me. Stop it.
You're not independent, and you're extremely immature. But whatever, obviously arguing with a person who doesn't have the maturity to understand the challenges of living an adult life (which means paying for everything yourself, and not just your car payments and some college classes) is fruitless.

Btw, I like NYC. I just think your posts are coming across as ridiculous. You were better off before you started bragging and attacking people.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianuser View Post
Let's close this thread...

Yes, NYC is overrated: not only it is overrated, it's the world most overrated place.

Are you happy now?

Now, please, move.
Seriously. You can't say nothing on city-data without people judging you. I actually liked Jen out of all posters because I thought she accepted peoples views but nope she attacks people who like NYC.

I'm not sure how he/she thinks her comments towards me make her sound more mature then the people defending the city. Hmmmmm

Old 03-16-2014, 10:19 AM

343 posts, read 1,092,876 times

Beautiful out here

Love NYC <3

Old 03-16-2014, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
You're not independent, and you're extremely immature. But whatever, obviously arguing with a person who doesn't have the maturity to understand the challenges of living an adult life (which means paying for everything yourself, and not just your car payments and some college classes) is fruitless.

Btw, I like NYC. I just think your posts are coming across as ridiculous. You were better off before you started bragging and attacking people.
Your comment is more immature because you don't know how much money I make in payments.

So yea right back at you. The only thing that I don't pay is rent, but I could if I wanted to. I rather stay with my mom till I'm 25, save and own when I graduate.

The only one immature is you. You're just mad that your judge mental views of me backfired.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City