Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 08:58 PM

1,491 posts, read 3,116,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Make sure your wife isn't a man.
my wife is 100% woman, thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2015, 02:33 PM

493 posts, read 512,152 times
CO-OP board rejected 3 buyers. One was an all cash sale. The building manages their own mortgages so you cant get one from anyone else. Yet they are broke. They keep trying to talk me into trading my apartment in for the bigger one upstairs since I told them I need more space for my son. I just don't one to live here, it sucks and private school is expensive. Applied for approval to rent it out. Praying on it!!!

Old 04-30-2015, 02:43 PM

1,739 posts, read 2,568,734 times
The last time I was over there I just remember seeing bullet holes through windows and doors, junkies everywhere, bodegas straight out of Half Baked, you know, the kind that have no merchandise on dusty shelves except baked pies and ceramic cat sculptures from the 80s. Weird and depressing. I can understand the drug problem there. I'd have to be on something to tolerate that toilet of a place.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KIncGi-Ne2Q

Old 04-30-2015, 03:56 PM

15,856 posts, read 14,483,585 times
I might get a lawyer and have him write them a nasty-ish letter. I might also bring the state AGs office in on this. Rejecting buyers and forcing your buyers to get mortgages from them? Something very shady is going on here. Threatening to have people come in and start looking where they don't want people looking might loosen things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allnaturalkiki View Post
CO-OP board rejected 3 buyers. One was an all cash sale. The building manages their own mortgages so you cant get one from anyone else. Yet they are broke. They keep trying to talk me into trading my apartment in for the bigger one upstairs since I told them I need more space for my son. I just don't one to live here, it sucks and private school is expensive. Applied for approval to rent it out. Praying on it!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: