Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2017, 10:55 AM

11 posts, read 14,815 times

Advertisements

Did anyone recieve a letter from West 42nd apartments? I did one which says my application is rejected becouse of my income. But its a mistake. My income is within the range. Does anyone know where to apeal? I am out of 14 day even more its been 3 month since I got the letter and I did not know it was a mistake or I even did not know I was selected. They do not say ghat in the letter.
Please respond if you can advise something
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2017, 12:00 PM

4,774 posts, read 6,571,114 times
I don't understand. When did you get the letter? You're just reading it now?

Did you previously go on an interview, or is this the first time you're hearing from the marketing company?

The letter is supposed to contain all the information needed to appeal, and which documents you need to resubmit.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:11 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,890,990 times
Turns out I'm still in the running to get a apartment at Sky. Just scheduled a interview.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:23 PM

11 posts, read 14,815 times
Did anyone recieve a letter from West 42nd apartments? I did one which says my application is rejected becouse of my income. But its a mistake. My income is within the range. Does anyone know where to apeal? I am out of 14 day even more its been 3 month since I got the letter and I did not know it was a mistake or I even did not know I was selected. They do not say ghat in the letter.
Thanks

Old 01-19-2017, 01:31 PM

965 posts, read 1,114,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
Turns out I'm still in the running to get a apartment at Sky. Just scheduled a interview.
What was your hold up?

Given this thread, there's probably well over 100 units still left. These people are tough.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:35 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,890,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonHD4250 View Post
What was your hold up?

Given this thread, there's probably well over 100 units still left. These people are tough.
I know. Like two people got in. A mistake made which was corrected. Now I wait.

Old 01-19-2017, 01:48 PM

4,774 posts, read 6,571,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninoninola View Post
Thanks
I posted an answer to your question, right above.

Old 01-19-2017, 07:08 PM

2 posts, read 2,576 times
I turned in my Appel letter on Dec 19th and still haven't heard from them. I email twice already and the only answer is that it's under review by management and to be pacient. The ones of u who have turned in Appel are already Getting any answer back yet? If so, how long after letter was received?

Old 01-20-2017, 02:53 PM

37 posts, read 71,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninoninola View Post
Thanks
Do you have a log number? They usually give you time to appeal. But if you are 3 months in without appealing I'm afraid it's too late, they usually give 10-14 days to appeal. All the information should be included in the letter along with the phone number for any questions.

Old 01-20-2017, 02:54 PM

125 posts, read 363,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiivile View Post
This lottery closed in July 2015, and they're still doing initial interviews? Wow.
Hmmmm lemme guess....breaking ground is the developer? They are VERY strict and tough so from what I was told at the EOS interview close to 98% of applicants get rejected ��

If it is breaking ground then I won't be surprised if they reach my log number (58,xxx)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery