Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2016, 09:31 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,060,391 times

Advertisements

Or not:
According to the World Health Organization.
<li abp="189">Globally, cardiovascular disease, often thought to be a "male" problem, is the number one killer of women. <li abp="190">Breast cancer is the leading cancer killer among women aged 20–59 years worldwide.

So it's still heart disease and stroke.
WHO | Women?s health
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2016, 10:04 AM

4,196 posts, read 4,079,693 times
If a man willingly has anal sex with another man or men repeatedly he's gay or bisexual regardless of whether he thinks he's "straight".

Old 12-16-2016, 02:14 PM

9,246 posts, read 24,069,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
It's the story that keeps on giving...

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...-surrogate-son
Sounds like the mother is stupid too....putting her house up as collateral.

Old 12-16-2016, 02:34 PM

31,897 posts, read 26,938,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post
Sounds like the mother is stupid too....putting her house up as collateral.

Parents do this all the time for their kids. Cannot say it is stupid or whatever because have not been in such a position (thank God). But if it were a child, sibling or other close family member cannot say honestly what one would do if faced with that decision.

Old 12-16-2016, 02:47 PM

9,246 posts, read 24,069,701 times
Quote:
Parents do this all the time for their kids. Cannot say it is stupid or whatever because have not been in such a position (thank God). But if it were a child, sibling or other close family member cannot say honestly what one would do if faced with that decision.
Really ? I'd have no problem with it here. Whether a child,friend or other close family member I'd make the decision on the character of the individual. This guy is a grown man and pretty obviously of the lowest caliber integrity. Wouldn't lift a finger to help him no matter what the relationship. He's bad news.You can see it in his eyes.
Watch...mother will bail him out and he'll skip.She'll lose the house. Another victim. Next.

Old 12-16-2016, 03:42 PM

31,897 posts, read 26,938,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post
Really ? I'd have no problem with it here. Whether a child,friend or other close family member I'd make the decision on the character of the individual. This guy is a grown man and pretty obviously of the lowest caliber integrity. Wouldn't lift a finger to help him no matter what the relationship. He's bad news.You can see it in his eyes.
Watch...mother will bail him out and he'll skip.She'll lose the house. Another victim. Next.

Ever since "bail/bond" has been around people have used what they had or got to put up in order for a family member to be released.

Again not everyone is always down with this mainly for the reasons you mentioned, but as one said you don't know when it comes to family. And yes, over the history of practice people have jumped bail and left their parents/family or whoever put up the bond/money holding the bag.

Am here to tell you if one put up money or property to get a family member out of jail I would become their shadow until the case was closed.

Would literally be sitting on their chest/following them around to the point it pretty much resembled lock down. Where they went, I go. Would install locks on bedroom door and windows, and at bedtime they would be under "lock down" over night. *LOL*

Old 12-17-2016, 07:54 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,060,391 times
Quote:
Leaving aside the stated desire of the "father" in this case of not having children of his own, again there are significant tax and other advantages to making someone your "child" versus them being a stranger under the law.

The sums one can give as "gifts" or whatever and avoid taxation and or pay at lower rates favors spouses and legal children. Tax Implications of Supporting Adult Children - TaxAct Blog

Not so much difference in New York, with "Estate taxes" as in other states with hefty "Inheritance" taxes that tax "strangers" at a far higher rate than family or IMMEDIATE family, often from the first dollar.

(Article on George Rose was a good read. Morale: never let on that you "want to change your will.")

Old 05-29-2017, 10:01 AM

1 posts, read 824 times
there a picture I saw with a guy holding up his hand to cover his face , there joey comunale and some other guys drinking at the beach, the guy holding his hand to cover his face look like rackover, this is what I think , I think that joey was in the closet ,and he knew who the killers was,now there 3 killers, and they were roommates in nj/ why did he go back to the apt,he must have liked the one dude, he came back with him, now the other 2dude that were the **** come in at. going to clubs where the girls and dudes are dancing to gather is already some gay ****, so he knew about that **** I seen the pictures on the web/gold lilly /plus I see no lady that is his in the pictures on joey 13.so all 3 of the **** killed him, I do not know all the details, but is sad dude got killed,but another one bite the dust.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City