Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 09:45 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,480,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanderbiltgrad View Post
Still a better mayor than Rahm lol
hahahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHIECOQUI View Post
I'm sure billy is more worry about Preet Bharara then the police!!
one can only hope

FDB!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 04:59 AM

1,421 posts, read 1,943,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
This is an outrage. How could he give these pigs more money, when they are out in the streets committing genocide. Still everyday a person of color is murdered in cold blood by the pigs.

City shouldn't give the pigs a dollar more until there is massive retraining, a massive drop in police brutality complaints, and community control over the police. Not one more dime.
You would work for 7 years without a raise?

Old 02-02-2017, 05:11 AM

19,053 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawaweewa View Post
The vast majority of the cops I see are lazy, out of shape, and staring at their cell phones. You know it's true.

The NYPD isn't an impressive fighting force and sure as hell ain't wiping anyone out.
I'm not referring to cops. I'm talking about Americans who abhor leftism, are armed, and want to really take the country back.

Besides that, the police department demolishes these freaks every time they step up, which apparently even that communist loser believes based on its posts. If its to be believed, maybe the NYPD really is all we need to eradicate leftism once and for all.

Old 02-02-2017, 06:11 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,263,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawaweewa View Post
The vast majority of the cops I see are lazy, out of shape, and staring at their cell phones. You know it's true.

The NYPD isn't an impressive fighting force and sure as hell ain't wiping anyone out.
And in their spare time writing tickets to meet quotas...

Old 02-02-2017, 06:58 AM

432 posts, read 552,026 times
Don't know if I'd call it a raise, it's simply giving the PBA the same pattern every other municipal union settled for during the time period. The new members get less money up front for 5.5 years. The senior cops see an increase that barely keeps up with inflation.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:29 AM

1,421 posts, read 1,943,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubz View Post
Don't know if I'd call it a raise, it's simply giving the PBA the same pattern every other municipal union settled for during the time period. The new members get less money up front for 5.5 years. The senior cops see an increase that barely keeps up with inflation.
The jump after 5 years is a lot for officers....from 40ks to 80ks.

Old 02-02-2017, 08:15 AM

8,694 posts, read 11,084,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyccs View Post
I'll admit it seems a extreme. I guess if they can weed out the quitters, then the lifers are in the blue club

Old 02-02-2017, 08:58 AM

19,053 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Quote:
It has always been that way.

Old 02-02-2017, 09:42 AM

1,015 posts, read 1,197,365 times
Quote:
You would work for 7 years without a raise?
No but I don't harass, criminalize, and kill black people for living like these thugs in the NYPD do. With the kind of crimes the NYPD been guilty of; no raise.

Beside they already got a raise. City has paid out $10s of millions of dollars in the last couple years to police brutality victims so that the cops can skate free.

You know who pays the bill? Not the police pension fund nooooooo. God forbid the NYPD is ever accountable for its gestapo behavior. We the taxpayer pay the bill. We pay for these trigger happy cops mistakes. Meanwhile the cops walk, even get promotions for murder.

Enough of a waste of our tax dollars.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:37 AM

4,840 posts, read 9,917,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principle Lewis View Post
I'm just curious;

If he did this last year what would be the criticism?

I think city data users just hate him because he's responsible for all the affortable housing threads on here.
Probably not.

Just because I dislike someone doesn't mean they can't occasionally do something I support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City