Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2017, 08:50 AM

22 posts, read 18,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie5665 View Post
Did you get any info
I just sent an email to Prestige Management and HDC and this is what Prestige Management answered me.

Good Day sir,
We are in receipt of your appeal.

Please note there are log numbers lower than yours.

We are currently processing files with lower log numbers, We have not started processing your log number as yet.

Please note that eligibility is not only based on income requirements and background but also the availability of units. In the event that we do not have any units available you still will be contacted and placed on a waiting list.

Best Regards

Prestige Management Inc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2017, 09:08 AM

66 posts, read 51,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmb0627 View Post
I just sent an email to Prestige Management and HDC and this is what Prestige Management answered me.

Good Day sir,
We are in receipt of your appeal.

Please note there are log numbers lower than yours.

We are currently processing files with lower log numbers, We have not started processing your log number as yet.

Please note that eligibility is not only based on income requirements and background but also the availability of units. In the event that we do not have any units available you still will be contacted and placed on a waiting list.

Best Regards

Prestige Management Inc.
Wow that’s not fair honestly especially since they messed up the paper work in their end, so I’m assuming low number is right now in the 30@ because my information was being processed this is annoying

Old 12-04-2017, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Wow that’s not fair honestly especially since they messed up the paper work in their end, so I’m assuming low number is right now in the 30@ because my information was being processed this is annoying
Yes it is very annoying. I don’t like the uncertain feeling they’re constantly giving. I won’t be holding my breathe.

Old 12-04-2017, 12:18 PM

I’m on the same page with you

Old 12-04-2017, 04:24 PM
PQM

93 posts, read 233,541 times
Default Middle-Income Lottery Launches At EOS; Listings At Amenity-Rich Midtown Rental Start At $1,448/Month

Middle-Income Lottery Launches At EOS; Listings At Amenity-Rich Midtown Rental Start At $1,448/Month
Dec 4

https://www.cityrealty.com/nyc/marke...448-month/4205

Quote:
EŌS (855 Avenue of the Americas), a shimmering, COOKFOX-designed tower known for its green design and luxe amenities, has just started accepting applications for 19 middle-income apartments. New Yorkers earning 90, 100, 110, and 120 percent of the area median income can apply for units ranging from a studio for $1,448/month to two-bedrooms at $2,519/month. More details and criteria can be found here.

Old 12-05-2017, 04:25 AM

Quote:
I’m on the same page with you
Hey, have you check your other log number for other apartments? I have some that are pretty Low and I thought about reaching out to them.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:39 AM

5 posts, read 4,371 times
Hello Everyone,
So I went to the an interview (If I can call it that) on 11/30/2017. All I did was give her the paperwork they requested. I specifically asked her If I could submit a landlord screening record that I had done in the second week of November and explained to her that I was in the process of fixing my credit and could not afford a hard inquiry on my credit report. She told me that their screening are not hard inquiries and do not affect credit. I explained to her that my credit is low 600's do to student loans and she stated that they don't look so much at scores but more at your payment history, criminal and any court evictions or public record. She said I should be hearing from them in 2 weeks. My question is what would the second interview consist of? Has anyone been thru a similar situation? I think I would qualify for a 2 bed since its my two children (Boy and girl) and myself. Is there a difference between the higher income apartments and the lower income ones? I am in the higher income bracket. Anyway I wish everyone the best of luck. My log number is in the 2XXX and I don't have CB.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:14 AM

6,688 posts, read 6,033,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlc77 View Post
Hello Everyone,
So I went to the an interview (If I can call it that) on 11/30/2017. All I did was give her the paperwork they requested. I specifically asked her If I could submit a landlord screening record that I had done in the second week of November and explained to her that I was in the process of fixing my credit and could not afford a hard inquiry on my credit report. She told me that their screening are not hard inquiries and do not affect credit. I explained to her that my credit is low 600's do to student loans and she stated that they don't look so much at scores but more at your payment history, criminal and any court evictions or public record. She said I should be hearing from them in 2 weeks. My question is what would the second interview consist of? Has anyone been thru a similar situation? I think I would qualify for a 2 bed since its my two children (Boy and girl) and myself. Is there a difference between the higher income apartments and the lower income ones? I am in the higher income bracket. Anyway I wish everyone the best of luck. My log number is in the 2XXX and I don't have CB.

This is incorrect information. They are *absolutely* hard inquiries. I have two of them on my credit report: They appear as, "Tenant Check" and "Onsite-Manager, Inc."

No matter what you do or say, if you're going to apply for a housing lottery, they will check your credit. No amount of pleading will make them bypass this step. It's actually one of the most important ones.

To answer your other question, the second interview consists of submitting your file to HPD (the city).
You usually sign more paperwork.

There is no difference between higher income apartments those of lower income. They are all the same.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:47 PM

5 posts, read 4,371 times
Thanks for the information.....

Old 12-05-2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmb0627 View Post
Hey, have you check your other log number for other apartments? I have some that are pretty Low and I thought about reaching out to them.
I got one for Brooklyn but it was during the time I was going through this proceeds o let it pass by I will be checking other log and applying to more
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City