Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 05:24 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,600,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
this is such a gross topic...what is up next..puic hair shaving?
So gross that someone literally dragged you kicking and screaming by your pubes and forced you to contribute ???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2018, 09:30 AM

6,689 posts, read 6,040,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
I tried to get that, but I'm not a candidate. Apparently doesn't work on light hair so I'm stuck shaving and dealing with razor burn . But I like myself not hairy. I shave because I want to.
They have new machines now that treat all different skins and hair types. The first generation machines worked well on me because I'm very pale with brown hair. I have done both my legs as well, and it's great! I don't spend any money on razors.

Old 09-05-2018, 07:09 PM

16,088 posts, read 6,860,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
THe "butch" look 1701:

She's gorgeous.......um...um.. um...I mean he's handsome ( as one slightly motions the limp wrist .)
L.O.L.

Tea and crepes will be served at fourish daaaaaarling...... L.O.L.

Old 09-05-2018, 07:18 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,600,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
She's gorgeous.......um...um.. um...I mean he's handsome ( as one slightly motions the limp wrist .)
L.O.L.

Tea and crepes will be served at fourish daaaaaarling...... L.O.L.
Is that how you used to converse with your chums back in the day ? Lil5

Old 09-06-2018, 01:12 AM

3,861 posts, read 3,155,294 times
pit hair = a bag of onions in the summer! Even I , as a man, shave my pits all year long. Same for the crotch grooming, swamp butt is a smelly thing.

I could deal with a little leg hair, on my Lady. I am married so I deal with it. But pits hairs is the pits, even on my Lady . Even she is disgusted by such bad "hairy manners" .

Even the few "butches" I know, keeps it clean.

If and When the day comes, that it is considered "cool and sexy" , I will have to resort to looking down when I walk on the beach/park/city.

Men should get heat for hair growth as well. All those dudes wearing 3 day old scrub on their face, like its a good look . GTFOH! BIg fat beards ?, say "hells no".
It is scary out their. Pork chop side burns will make a comeback real soon, once a celebrity starts wearing one.

People tend to be followers. But with pit hair, I doubt that trend will pick up steam.

Old 09-12-2018, 06:52 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Its a fashion statement and a political one. Its done in the open by women to make a point which is fine. My daughter has made jokes to us for a year about it. Come this month I actually noticed the trend by hipsters who actually had died arm pit hair in pink and blue. Its definitely a fashion statement and its meant to start conversation among young women about their body image. Madonna and a few other celebrities support the look. Its been going on for years just never observed it until recently. Hipster men in the City are known for their beards and facial hair. So I guess its logical for hipster woman to adopt an other form of expression using body hair. Will beauty parlors and barber shops offer arm pit trims to their menu of services ? And to dye and style the hair ? Its certainly an opportunity for a stylist out there to charge some one and get customers.

And her daughter recently showed up on a runway with furry legs.

Yyyyyuck.

Old 09-13-2018, 04:03 AM

1,687 posts, read 1,283,744 times
Apparently lazy is the new sexy.

Bullcrap.

I'm a dude and I keep the grounds because a woman is worth the time in personal upkeep. I would hope ho have the same sentiment returned in most cases.

Old 11-29-2018, 02:49 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,033,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
That's just nasty. I find women that don't shave their pits repulsive. I don't care how hot they are.
I don't care either way. That goes for pubes as well but I think smooth legs are sexy.

Old 12-01-2018, 09:30 AM

16,088 posts, read 6,860,239 times
Was with my 4 yr old nephew one day and he pointed at a beautiful young woman with hairy armpits and in
the most precious and innocent of voices said " Is that a girls' pee pee? " I busted out in laughter while this
poor young tattooed woman turned as red as a beet. I bet you today she is covering up those sensitive areas.

Quote of the day: From the mouths of babes comes the other truth.

Old 12-01-2018, 08:26 PM

30,651 posts, read 18,249,084 times
I say good for them if so. I'd prefer shaven but won't knock anyone who decides otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City