Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2020, 10:59 AM

156 posts, read 285,750 times

Advertisements

Hate it, hate it. Have left a subway car and waited for next train due to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2020, 07:59 PM

31,915 posts, read 26,999,286 times
You can't even open your windows for fresh air because some eggit (always who lives elsewhere) is standing outside your building smoking that nasty home grown mess.

Other night heard a commotion and looking out window some guy came down with a bat telling two soy boys in hoodies to clear out of it. Have seem them before; live across street and few buildings away but come out nightly to smoke their mess and have a gab fest around 1AM or so, again always in front of someone else's building.

Old 03-04-2020, 10:06 PM

54 posts, read 49,094 times
You know what I dislike. In Manhattan right in front of luxury buildings the residents live with dog **** and dog **** everywhere. The hood in Brooklyn was cleaner. Some people are just nasty! Also the over indulgence of dogs is also annoying. I see pet owners taking dogs everywhere...in the subway...in eat spots with salad bars, even in wholefoods I saw a dog licking the fruit.... I think it is dog abuse. If you don't like the smell of weed...just keep it moving. I guess you can't control what you smell outside.

Old 03-05-2020, 12:34 PM

15,867 posts, read 14,487,406 times
Of course, now it's moved past old fashioned joints. How many people vaping are vaping hash oil?

Old 03-05-2020, 12:39 PM

61 posts, read 39,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
Of course, now it's moved past old fashioned joints. How many people vaping are vaping hash oil?
That is the worse and lingers in the air. And then you have these dumb little teens and college kids smoking it up on subway platforms and inside subways. I smell it every night coming home from work in a lot of the stations when the train door opens.. It is getting out of hand and sometimes infant, toddlers and kids are on these trains and platforms too.

Old 03-06-2020, 03:54 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,600,138 times
I was watching a program on TV about pot cultivation. These pot producers have strains of marijuana that were crossed with fruits like nectarines and peaches that gave it a fruity taste and fragrance. Like a marijuana Hookah. So one day it won't stink.

Old 03-06-2020, 03:55 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,600,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedorangeblue View Post
That is the worse and lingers in the air. And then you have these dumb little teens and college kids smoking it up on subway platforms and inside subways. I smell it every night coming home from work in a lot of the stations when the train door opens.. It is getting out of hand and sometimes infant, toddlers and kids are on these trains and platforms too.
It's against the law to smoke on the subway so I hope they get caught

Old 03-09-2020, 10:04 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,725,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Seeing more peeps lighting up joints in public smelling up the roads with the fumes. Usually near a small subway entrance. The demographics of the smokers seems mostly the same. Some look like they are homeless and they still have the money to buy.
It's disgusting, the stench is everywhere now. People don't care anymore, they smoke their dope everywhere
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: