Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2020, 11:03 AM

383 posts, read 173,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by canovas View Post
Actually, Roman Catholicism was as totalitarian as Islam...I'll give you that. Thank GOD for free Protestant countries like Britain, America, Norway and others. I am no longer a believer, but I am very happy I was raised Protestant instead of Roman Catholic.

As for these ladies, I'm a fan!
And nowadays Protestant cults like Evangelists are as totalitarian as Islam can be in Saudi Arabia or Somalia, threatening and sometimes committing terrorism against abortion clinics/doctors and talking a lot of crap about others and insidiously trying to convert everyone.

And no do not compara the Anglican English church to Seven day Adventist’s and Evangelists and Baptists. The only comparable cult in America is its actual US counterpart the Episcopal Church. They are the aboriginal descendants of the Anglicans. And other countries like Northern Germany and Scandinavian countries are Lutheran, a very neutral branch.

And as far as Islam is concerned, they have many branches, with diverging doctrines and cant be lumped all together. And for other Christians, Orthodoxy in itself also has many branches from Greece to Russia to Egypt and Ethiopia and the same goes for Catholics who are not all Roman (maronites, Greek Catholics).

Now these ladies like I said, are part of ONE cult made in America and trying to convince you that their religious doctrine is the truth and want to talk crap about other religious groups and denominations.

Old 07-22-2020, 11:29 AM

910 posts, read 752,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BX_Fly View Post
And nowadays Protestant cults like Evangelists are as totalitarian as Islam can be in Saudi Arabia or Somalia, threatening and sometimes committing terrorism against abortion clinics/doctors and talking a lot of crap about others and insidiously trying to convert everyone.

And no do not compara the Anglican English church to Seven day Adventist’s and Evangelists and Baptists. The only comparable cult in America is its actual US counterpart the Episcopal Church. They are the aboriginal descendants of the Anglicans. And other countries like Northern Germany and Scandinavian countries are Lutheran, a very neutral branch.

And as far as Islam is concerned, they have many branches, with diverging doctrines and cant be lumped all together. And for other Christians, Orthodoxy in itself also has many branches from Greece to Russia to Egypt and Ethiopia and the same goes for Catholics who are not all Roman (maronites, Greek Catholics).

Now these ladies like I said, are part of ONE cult made in America and trying to convince you that their religious doctrine is the truth and want to talk crap about other religious groups and denominations.
Of course. Anglicanism is quite different from Evangelicals. I was raised Calvinist (Scotch Reformed, etc). I would never compare them. I know that world very well. Ah yes, those wishy washy Episcopals! Just like their Church of England brethren! The Puritans had to flee and come to America.

Anyway, as for extremism...you will find them in any religion, of course. But these ladies are right about BLM. They have nothing to do with most Black lives...it is mainly a bunch of psycho White liberal types from a wealthy background.

As for Islam...yuck. I don't like it, neither light versions or terrorist versions. I'm allergic to that kind of thinking, just like I am allergic to Catholicism and basically, any religion these days.

Old 07-22-2020, 11:40 AM

30 posts, read 15,236 times
BLM is bankrolled and run by radical violent Marxist Muslims. I thought everybody knew that. These ladies are hero's.

Old 07-22-2020, 12:08 PM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam New York View Post
BLM is bankrolled and run by radical violent Marxist Muslims. I thought everybody knew that. These ladies are hero's.
Here’s a link:

https://youtu.be/61do-MF8aw0

Old 07-22-2020, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Marxism and Islam are opposite ideologies. Karl Marx was anti religious and so is communism in general. Name one communist regime that promotes religion.
Now I can listen to the arguments that Marxists took over a fraction of BLM, but Muslim??? Please, leave religion out of it !!! You don’t know Islam, obviously.
Sounds like “Obama is a Muslim terrorist”. A bunch of BS from ignorant “theoreticians”.

Old 07-22-2020, 12:34 PM

30 posts, read 15,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BX_Fly View Post
Marxism and Islam are opposite ideologies. Karl Marx was anti religious and so is communism in general. Name one communist regime that promotes religion.
Now I can listen to the arguments that Marxists took over a fraction of BLM, but Muslim??? Please, leave religion out of it !!! You don’t know Islam, obviously.
Sounds like “Obama is a Muslim terrorist”. A bunch of BS from ignorant “theoreticians”.
Never heard of the (American) Black Muslim Movement? Avowed Marxists. Not "opposite" ideologies at all. Karl Marx would say use whatever means necessary to achieve goals. "Ends justifify the means." Communism is not an overnight thing, it is a gradual process with numerous tradeoffs along the way. Educate yourself about Marx and Engels and Communism so you might have something to contribute to intellectual discourse. Karl said "religion is the opiate of the people." Hardly something to eliminate until all the Marxist goals are achieved.

Old 07-22-2020, 12:41 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,714,443 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
stormgal are you a stormer of the Daily Stormer ilk? Wondering about the name

The O'Reilly vide makes no mention of Muslims and Muslims typically favor (ideally) theocracies or monarchies, not Marxists who are sometimes associated with atheism and are economically oriented rtaher than spiritually oriented. "Marxist Muslims" is a ridiculousness term

Nevertheless why post this O'Reilly if he doesn't even mention Muslims?

No, George Soros Didn’t Give $33 Million to #BlackLivesMatter

https://www.thedailybeast.com/no-geo...acklivesmatter

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-p...sand-currents/

Thousand Currents

Tax ID:
77-0071852

Tax-Exempt Status:
501(c)(3)

Budget (2017):
Revenue: $4,193,988
Expenses: $4,669,023
Assets: $4,613,245

Type:
Grantmaking organization

Formation:
Founded in 1985 as “the International Development Exchange”

Renamed “Thousand Currents” in 2016

Thousand Currents is a left-of-center grantmaking organization that provides financial assistance to left-leaning projects and organizations and activists in developing nations (i.e.: the “global south”). [1] It is funded by many left-leaning institutional donors, which include the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the Wallace Global Fund, the NoVo Foundation, and the Libra Foundation. [2] [3] [4] Thousand Currents reported $6.8 million annual revenue for the reporting period ending June 30, 2018. [5]

Thousand Currents opposes the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs). [6] Working with partners and through its own programs in Mexico, Thousand Currents has fought efforts by the Mexican government to allow expanded use of GMOs. [7] The Thousand Currents website favorably quotes an activist leader from one of these partnerships who alleged that expanded use of GMOs would be “life threatening” for the people of Mexico. [8]

In 2016, representatives of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement approached Thousand Currents for fiscal management and administrative assistance. [9] This partnership led to a fiscal sponsorship agreement that launched the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation. [10] [b]Thousand Currents

__________________________________________________ _______

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._K._Kellogg_Foundation

W.K. Kellogg Foundation

The W. K. Kellogg Foundation was founded in June 1930 as the W. K. Kellogg Child Welfare Foundation by breakfast cereal pioneer Will Keith Kellogg. In 1934, Kellogg donated more than $66 million in Kellogg Company stock and other investments to the W. K. Kellogg Trust (equivalent to $990 million in 2018[1]). As with other endowments, the yearly income from this trust funds the foundation.

In the early 21st century, the foundation is the seventh largest philanthropic foundation in the U.S. In 2005, the foundation reported that the total assets of the foundation and its trust were US$7.3 billion; about US$5.5 billion of this was in Kellogg Company stock. The foundation funded US$243 million in grants and programs in its 2005 fiscal year. 82% of this was spent in the United States; 9% in southern Africa; and 9% in Latin America and the Caribbean.

In 1996, it supplied a multi-year grant worth $750,000 ($1.13 million in 2018 dollars[1]) to start mass salt fluoridation programs which were then carried out by the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), covering 350 million people in Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, and Venezuela. The project was part of a multi-year plan launched by PAHO in 1994 to "fluoridate the entire Region of the Americas". More recently, they have provided funding for HealthCorps to prevent childhood obesity by encouraging students to take personal responsibility for their health and wellness.

The foundation provides a number of grants to organizations across the United States and other countries on a number of topics.

In 2016, the Kellogg Foundation was funding more than 40 projects in Indian country, with a total value of more than $30 million in open grants. According to the non-profit's website, the foundation has funded 380 Native American projects since 2008. Many grants are for health, education and language programs for children and youths.[3] In 2009 it granted the third-highest amount of money to Native American projects, after the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the Ford Foundation

So Kellog's is your radical Marxist Muslims?

Last edited by jonbenson; 07-22-2020 at 01:41 PM..

Old 07-22-2020, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Never heard of the (American) Black Muslim Movement? Avowed Marxists. Not "opposite" ideologies at all. Karl Marx would say use whatever means necessary to achieve goals. "Ends justifify the means." Communism is not an overnight thing, it is a gradual process with numerous tradeoffs along the way. Educate yourself about Marx and Engels and Communism so you might have something to contribute to intellectual discourse. Karl said "religion is the opiate of the people." Hardly something to eliminate until all the Marxist goals are achieved.
The Nation of Islam is to Islam what the Mormons and Evangelists are to ancient Christianity. The simple fact that who they consider the Mahdi to be is an aberration.
The Nation of Islam, though I respect Farrakhan for being on a non-victim line, is far remote from Sunni Islam. The simple fact that it is “race-centered” makes it non-Islamic. But still there is no proof of their Marxism.

Old 07-22-2020, 01:50 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,714,443 times
the Black Lives Matter website

https://blacklivesmatter.com

It was founded in 2013 by 3 lesbians

Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi

"about"

(excerpt)

About
#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Foundation, Inc is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.

We affirm the lives of Black Queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

the Black Lives Matter Global Network

Old 07-22-2020, 01:59 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
we keep hearing and seeing black liuves matter, but there were over 9 black children that were just killed, doesnt thier little blak lives matter??? because they should.

george floyd was a criminal was nver going to amoutn to anything, ofcourse he should nto have of been killed like that, but he was not a pillar of society... but these 9 chilren were innocent and should not have died because of the black livews matter movement which is turning into a complete acts of destruction.

these l;adies were right, they dotn care about your black lives, cause if they did, 9 black children would not have of been shot.

im sickened, a 1 year old was shot in the stomach.

and on that note our pig of a mayor and our pig of our govenor should have of let trump call in the national gualrd and tell these freaking losers to freaking go home alreayd and stop causeing all this destruction.

How deblasio puts his retarded head to the pillow at night is beyond me, id liek to paint on the side of his house blue lives matter with blue chaser lights around them.

and the govenor isd no better, anoither azzhole.

i hate the both of them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City