Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2020, 05:42 PM

874 posts, read 453,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post

"Yes, I’m not a religious person..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnrgby View Post
"Same here, ie, I am not religious...."

not surprising at all, and sorry to hear that......

...Thank you God for today.....

Old 07-22-2020, 09:28 PM

7,903 posts, read 7,875,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam New York View Post
BLM is bankrolled and run by radical violent Marxist Muslims. I thought everybody knew that. These ladies are hero's.

woop! not a member

Old 07-23-2020, 03:38 AM

3,743 posts, read 1,440,675 times
Quote:
The part that is interesting is that she says the NYPD are afraid of making arrests because they’re the ones who may get in trouble: Also, they’ll tell you what happened when they were arrested for defacing the BLM street painting:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00046392601723
This woman participated in civil disobedience which is her right to do so. I'm not for BLM as an oro, but yes black lives matter. This woman is doing the same thing as the left activist. Her painting over BLM sign is no different than the social justice left who are tearing down statues of white men. No matter what side you are on. This stuff needs to stop. BLM sign don't bother me, even though I disagree with BLM. Confederate statues don't bother me either.

Old 07-23-2020, 04:56 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
This woman participated in civil disobedience which is her right to do so. I'm not for BLM as an oro, but yes black lives matter. This woman is doing the same thing as the left activist. Her painting over BLM sign is no different than the social justice left who are tearing down statues of white men. No matter what side you are on. This stuff needs to stop. BLM sign don't bother me, even though I disagree with BLM. Confederate statues don't bother me either.
No, things are a bit different. For one, hers is just a response to the original BLM disobedience. If there was no BLM painted, then she would not have done what she did.

Old 07-23-2020, 05:45 AM

8,333 posts, read 4,372,464 times
While I don't know anything about weirdo extremist organizations (so cannot comment on Bevelyn Beatty's allegation about Muslim Marxists or whatever), it makes sense that inciting racial divisiveness would be a perfect way for foreign adversaries to cause major damage in the US. If that is indeed happening (which would be totally plausible), ie, if BLM is infiltrated by foreign interests hostile to the US, then I am sure federal agencies know about it, and are handling it in some way.

Speaking of Bevelyn Beatty, I was sort of semi-joking in another thread (or maybe earlier in this one) that she should run for a political office. But there is more info coming up about her on the internet, and it turns out she already ran for the House of Representatives in Maine a couple of years ago (she withdrew with the explanation to the effect that she did not receive support from God and the Republican Party at that time). Wow. Well, it is good that she lives in Staten Island now. She is educated, works in some form of housing management line of work, and I think she could be a really good conservative counterpart to what is going on with NYC politics if she decides to indeed take up a political career.

Last edited by elnrgby; 07-23-2020 at 06:21 AM..

Old 07-23-2020, 01:01 PM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
JonBenson, Stormgal is my video game name from when online gaming began. I’ve had the screen name since the 2000s or so. I had to look up dailystormer and found it to be a white supemacy site. How offensive. I don’t believe in the social construct of race so go accuse someone else. And y’all need to stop with the racist narrative. You are giving fodder to the real racists.

Old 07-23-2020, 01:13 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,714,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnrgby View Post
While I don't know anything about weirdo extremist organizations (so cannot comment on Bevelyn Beatty's allegation about Muslim Marxists or whatever), it makes sense that inciting racial divisiveness would be a perfect way for foreign adversaries to cause major damage in the US. If that is indeed happening (which would be totally plausible), ie, if BLM is infiltrated by foreign interests hostile to the US, then I am sure federal agencies know about it, and are handling it in some way.

yes it makes perfect sense that an organization founded by 3 lesbians Muslims and there is zero about Muslims on their website

that is intellect, analytical skills to read between the lines

Old 07-23-2020, 01:27 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,714,443 times
Quote:
JonBenson, Stormgal is my video game name from when online gaming began. I’ve had the screen name since the 2000s or so. I had to look up dailystormer and found it to be a white supemacy site. How offensive. I don’t believe in the social construct of race so go accuse someone else. And y’all need to stop with the racist narrative. You are giving fodder to the real racists.
dailystormer is the largest far-right website and there's also the well known and older Stormfront website

The Sturmabteilung meaning Storm Detachment, was the Nazi Party's original paramilitary wing (also known as Storm Troopers)

So I wanted to check if you were affiliated

Old 07-23-2020, 10:49 PM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
dailystormer is the largest far-right website and there's also the well known and older Stormfront website

The Sturmabteilung meaning Storm Detachment, was the Nazi Party's original paramilitary wing (also known as Storm Troopers)

So I wanted to check if you were affiliated
Since when the hell has the weather have anything to do with race is what I’m wondering. But carry on. I had no idea.

Old 07-24-2020, 05:30 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
Quote:
Since when the hell has the weather have anything to do with race is what I’m wondering. But carry on. I had no idea.
You don’t need to explain your username to anyone. The Leftists when they run out of legitimate arguments on the topic of discussion, one of their tricks is to go after the posters’ personal details and allege racism, white supremacy, sexism, etc. are their usual tactics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City