Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2021, 10:46 AM

3,559 posts, read 2,400,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Rabbit hole response. If I offer data and you say it's not worthy or wrong what are you countering with? hyperbole?

Believe me I'm not surprised.
Lmao. Redman is mad. That’s crazy cause Redman is usually a happy rapper lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2021, 10:49 AM

Red people will tell you that the red states are booming but they won’t tell you that it’s the blue parts of the red states that are booming the fastest.

Pewresearch and the people that defend them are very artistic with their data approach lol

Old 02-15-2021, 10:52 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,810,543 times
You're just making up your own data... most people call that lying.

Old 02-15-2021, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
You're just making up your own data... most people call that lying.
How did I make up my own data? The US census is made up? Can you provide a list of the top 20 economical cities in America and me and you together will count how many of them are and how many of them are blue.

Old 02-15-2021, 12:35 PM

6,687 posts, read 6,033,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJo View Post
Red people will tell you that the red states are booming but they won’t tell you that it’s the blue parts of the red states that are booming the fastest.

Pewresearch and the people that defend them are very artistic with their data approach lol
What blue parts of Illinois are booming? Chicago?

Let me ask you, why do you think oracle, Tesla and overall Silicon Valley are moving out of California to Texas? Same thing here in NYC - Wall Street and financial companies are moving to Florida.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/2...rd-to-see-why/

Old 02-15-2021, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
What blue parts of Illinois are booming? Chicago?

Let me ask you, why do you think oracle, Tesla and overall Silicon Valley are moving out of California to Texas? Same thing here in NYC - Wall Street and financial companies are moving to Florida.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/2...rd-to-see-why/

Thank you for proving my point. They’re leaving California and going to the blue cities in Texas. Lmao

You red people are something else

Old 02-15-2021, 01:04 PM

Notice that conservative policy analyst always run with state vs state but never with city vs city. Red people tactics aren’t hard to expose. They use state news because they do not want to reveal the largest growth in their red state stems from their blue counties. That would ruin their agenda.

Liberals don’t do this foolishness. They focus on the actual economic center (NYC not NY state for example)

Old 02-15-2021, 01:26 PM

926 posts, read 417,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Were being flooded by New Yorkers in my red county in NJ but PLEASE leave your liberal politics behind that messed up your city. I dont want to have to move.
I believe that western progressivism is very much an ideology. A bit like a secular religion, that makes its believers feel good about themselves. I wouldn't expect them to ditch their ideology easily.

However, keep in my mind that not all New Yorkers are progressives. Even in the wokest neighborhoods, there were still Trump supporters, for example (oh, the horror! )

Old 02-15-2021, 01:56 PM

82 posts, read 40,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJo View Post
Thank you for proving my point. They’re leaving California and going to the blue cities in Texas. Lmao

You red people are something else
They're going from one urban area to another, sure. All large cities in the US are "blue."

To be fair though, these companies are moving because of red state vs blue state policies.

Old 02-15-2021, 02:00 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,810,543 times
No ever one asks why?... I wonder why? lol, Seek to understand.

Tell me if I got this wrong.... ''rich people need to pay their fair share". So when it happens they bit*h about it, even though it's a false narrative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City