Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2021, 06:44 PM

34,083 posts, read 17,140,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
This. Is. Sick.

Am I allowed to use the word SAVAGES for this one? Any SJW input here, please?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/24/nypd-r...-stripped-man/
The city has become a horror show under BDB.

Old 01-24-2021, 06:47 PM

53 posts, read 49,407 times
"They attacked him as soon as he got off the bus from Atlanta,” a police source said.

The man, who is from Brooklyn, suffered four slash wounds to his torso, two to his head and one to his hand after getting off the bus from the Peach State, cops said. The group then fled in three vehicles – a van and two sedans.

Old 01-24-2021, 06:47 PM

34,083 posts, read 17,140,925 times
Quote:
We need a vigilante shooting.

The Savs clearly no longer fear the police/justice system due to the laws we have in place and the fact that cops are scrutinized more than perps now.

Universal suffrage has taken its toll on this city and there's no going back.

BUT...

Seeing an attack like this where the victim opens fire, killing 3-4 of them?

That would be gold.
I do wonder how many future muggings, by like minded trouble-makers, Goetz inadvertently stopped the plans of?

Or, for that matter, the Guardian Angels. I still relish the time on a subway we heard a commotion in the next car after a mugging, and they got there fast. Heard lots of punching, and 2 Angels walked back to our car smiling and said "Hope our discussion did not disturb you from what you were doing, folks".

Old 01-24-2021, 06:49 PM

19,068 posts, read 13,999,119 times
The Guardian Angels would be very busy right now if they got back into it heavy.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 01-24-2021, 07:08 PM

92 posts, read 44,580 times
Yay Unity!

Old 01-24-2021, 07:10 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,723,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerhound View Post
Had to be another New Yorker. Ain't not Southern boy gonna get handled by some people from Weirdoville (NYC).

He was a BROOKLYN NATIVE however.
I don't see any information on the victim

the group fled in vehicles.

If it was random then this crew decided to go after a random person getting off a bus from ATL

Or the man could have ripped off somebody in a drug deal or something of the like, or attacked one of their associates in ATL. If this was the case they might not have followed him from all the way back in ATL.
People in ATL could have called associates in Brooklyn, saying this guy is getting off a bus in Chinatown at a particular time, get him.

We will have to wait to see what the background of the victim is.
Why does he get out in Chinatown? Because that is the closest to BK at the end of the bus route, probably

"The group then fled in three vehicles – a van and two sedans."

that's a lot of people with vehicles ready. So if all those people were planning to go out and do a robbery would they decide some random person getting off a bus is a good target?

Could be

but dont jump to conclusions, the victims name isn't even out

Old 01-24-2021, 07:19 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,151,129 times
Quote:
We need a vigilante shooting.

The Savs clearly no longer fear the police/justice system due to the laws we have in place and the fact that cops are scrutinized more than perps now.

Universal suffrage has taken its toll on this city and there's no going back.

BUT...

Seeing an attack like this where the victim opens fire, killing 3-4 of them?

That would be gold.
People fighting back is needed. Regardless if they knew the victim or not, they showed no fear at all in broad daylight doing this. These criminals now see society as thiers. It wasnt ENOUGH to rob this guy. They took pleasure in the whole thing and spent time on it. You cant rehabilitate people like this. Theres something broken in them. And not everything is fixable. They go in and out of the prison system like a merry go round ride forged in hell.

People are getting robbed left and right. In my neighboorhood there are 2 guys going around robbing people early evening, on a street full of shops and people. Its truly sad. You cant be alert enough out there. What a downer.

Old 01-24-2021, 07:31 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,723,887 times

https://compstat.nypdonline.org/2e5c...e7c75c/view/89

Old 01-24-2021, 07:33 PM

34,134 posts, read 47,356,745 times
I think I'ma call my boss tomorrow and tell him it's too dangerous for me to go to work

I'm scared to go outside now

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 01-24-2021, 07:34 PM

3,152 posts, read 2,748,458 times
Take your ugly heart to whatever suburb you're moving to and leave NYC alone, Airborneguy. I didn't hear you calling the people who murdered that Capitol police officer savages. It's all too obvious what you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City