Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2021, 08:24 PM

19,049 posts, read 13,964,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson2 View Post
Take your ugly heart to whatever suburb you're moving to and leave NYC alone, Airborneguy. I didn't hear you calling the people who murdered that Capitol police officer savages. It's all too obvious what you are.
Laugh. Out. Loud.

I'm sure it felt good for you to write that, but let me put you to bed with a rosy thought.

You didn't see me address that here because we're in the NYC forum, and it would be off topic. Furthermore, I'm quite sure you're not a member of any of the police groups I frequent where that situation was discussed ad nuseum.

I follow the rules. Here, and in real life.

In my version of a criminal justice system, the Capital Police would have machine gunned each and every one of those people as they climbed the stairs. Dead. Not arrested. Dead. And I'd stand right next to them pulling the trigger if I could.

That's all I'll say about that because it's off topic.

Believe what you want about me, I couldn't care less.

Perps who victimize other people deserve to DIE. White, black, brown, yellow, orcs from D&D, I don't care.

We're talking about NYC here, like it says on the forum title. You can search the forum quite easily to find my position on perps of all shapes, sizes, colors and 32 genders. I like my perps dead.

Your SJW glasses don't concern me. The opinions of sheep never do.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 01-24-2021, 08:26 PM

19,049 posts, read 13,964,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
People fighting back is needed. Regardless if they knew the victim or not, they showed no fear at all in broad daylight doing this. These criminals now see society as thiers. It wasnt ENOUGH to rob this guy. They took pleasure in the whole thing and spent time on it. You cant rehabilitate people like this. Theres something broken in them. And not everything is fixable. They go in and out of the prison system like a merry go round ride forged in hell.

People are getting robbed left and right. In my neighboorhood there are 2 guys going around robbing people early evening, on a street full of shops and people. Its truly sad. You cant be alert enough out there. What a downer.
Exactly! Regardless of WHY this man was stripped naked in broad daylight on a NYC street (re-read that SJW's and realize it's exactly what happened here in uppity NYC), the fact is the perps did it with no fear.

NYC is broken. YOU might not fear it, but the millions of tourists who formerly propped up our tens of thousands of service jobs sure do.

Good luck with the economic model!

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 01-24-2021, 08:27 PM

1,034 posts, read 673,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
So even the shootings are down compared to this time in 2020 ( before covid). Let's see if the trends continue.

Old 01-24-2021, 08:28 PM

34,097 posts, read 47,293,896 times
Nope, I'm staying home. I'm scared to death.

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 01-24-2021, 11:06 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,293,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they knew him. The article said he was from Brooklyn. You don't just get your ass beat by a group of people. Even if it's random it's never really random. There's always some reason, dumb, irrational, or otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Do you always blame victims or is it just when the perps fit certain agenda-positive roles?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
If we were talking about a home invasion, I'd be with you, but not this one. I can definitely see this being random.
I don't think it was random at all. A dozen people jumping a black man at random in Chinatown? Not random. They likely did it there because he wouldn't think he would be attacked there. Must've did something that they felt they had to beat him for and strip him to further embarrass him.

Kind of like that hit that John Gotti participated in, in the heart of Midtown. Castellano never saw it coming. Same thing here... Attack someone when they least expect it...

Old 01-24-2021, 11:16 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,751,519 times
They were waiting for the guy. They know each other. That was not random.

They took his undies off!? Lol

Old 01-24-2021, 11:37 PM

91 posts, read 119,791 times
wow... yes ALL perps who victimize others regardless of color or other differences should receive the same treatment, although we see that they do not. I can say after 68 years living in a big vibrant city like Chicago and vacationing in a big vibrant city like New York, New York it is most likely a random act. In many cases some mean, sadistic people are capable of committing extremely vile crimes against others if they are part of a crowd. In many cases there are cowards when alone.

Last edited by pajones3; 01-24-2021 at 11:49 PM..

Old 01-25-2021, 12:57 AM

191 posts, read 220,702 times
My message to every man and woman here in the city, regardless of your ethnicity or political leanings, focus on your health and finances, find gainful employment and always be on the lookout for better opportunities, avoid toxic people, guard your peace of mind, guard your basic civil rights, avoid doing things that will get you in legal trouble (police and the law are quick to throw the books at you mercilessly). ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings when in public, if you see some commotion stay clear, quickly deescalate any arguments or disagreements you may have with strangers and simply ignore them or walk away(people love to bait you). Don’t carry large amounts of cash with you, if you get hold up at gun point just give them your valuables, avoid going to hood parties they almost never end up well. You are not a coward, your are not in fear, you are not running away, you are not a p***y, your are simply keeping your peace.

Old 01-25-2021, 06:34 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
The part that angers me is that many, if not all those savages, are supported by my hard earned tax dollars from cradle to grave. Food, housing, education, healthcare, transportation, clothes, every need...paid for by the taxpayer, who then has to be fearful of the very people they are subsidizing.

They don’t have a care in the world and have lots of free time to do these type of things while we the working stiffs paying for them, are stressed from work, life, finances, etc.

This country is whack.

Old 01-25-2021, 07:35 AM

108 posts, read 47,481 times
These evil scumb@gs need to be dealt with accordingly, and i don't mean by the police, and the courts. They need to meet up with and armed citizen who is defending themselves, and has at least one perfectly placed round for each of these savages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City