Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2021, 06:33 AM

5,662 posts, read 2,602,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
The good news is many woke will be future victims, and I do not feel sorry for that at all.
That's sick. Even if you don't agree with someone you shouldn't wish them harm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2021, 06:38 AM

2,328 posts, read 1,026,428 times
Quote:
The good news is many woke will be future victims, and I do not feel sorry for that at all.
If only that were the case! We have many elderly who are victims of violent crime - of all races - and they are hardly woke. In fact many are hard pressed to know how to use a computer or smart phone let alone follow the social media trends and outrage culture.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:44 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,537,213 times
Quote:

A Democrat is just a Republican who has not been mugged yet.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
That's sick. Even if you don't agree with someone you shouldn't wish them harm.

All these woke morons who were so anti-Giuliani (they were probably in Ohio/not born when he was mayor) and crying for old school NYC deserve to get some old school NYC beating.

Old 06-10-2021, 07:12 PM

4,899 posts, read 2,052,348 times
Quote:
I hear what you’re saying and “I†think people are missing your point. Until people, as an individual, feels the effects and/or pain of their support for WOKE policies that do not work or simply some BS fantasy ideals, criminals will only take advantage of a weak criminal justice system and continue their craziness... They’re criminals and that’s what criminals do... If you think differently, you’re only fooling yourself.

I left NYC years ago and now, my daughter and her husband are planning on leaving NYC within the next few months. She loved the energy and vibe of the city, but the mismanagement and explosion of violent crime in the city, she ready to leave it behind her.

The only thing that will save NYC is a mayor that is and will be tough on crime and bringing back some level of order within the city. Honestly, NYC residents are the people that will decide the future of the city, for better or worse.

Old 06-10-2021, 07:58 PM

5,662 posts, read 2,602,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post

I left NYC years ago and now, my daughter and her husband are planning on leaving NYC within the next few months. She loved the energy and vibe of the city, but the mismanagement and explosion of violent crime in the city, she ready to leave it behind her.
You may have left physically but you didn't leave if you spend your time on a cities forum you don't even live in anymore.

Old 06-11-2021, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
You may have left physically but you didn't leave if you spend your time on a cities forum you don't even live in anymore.

I left nyc physically for the suburbs, but I still like coming here to sh *t on that bum Deblasio.

Old 06-12-2021, 03:54 PM

163 posts, read 89,681 times
So this is where we post every crime that's gonna happen in a city of 8.6 million?

Old 06-12-2021, 08:29 PM

34,002 posts, read 17,035,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post

Good moves by your daughter's family. We have an exec at our NYC location with a large, unused relo package from 2 years ago, as his spouse and children will not come to NYC now. My hunch is we will lose him over this, and he is superb at his job.

I just read due to the ongoing violence, Washington Square Park is under a midnight curfew. It should be borough-wide at this stage.

Old 06-13-2021, 07:17 AM

34,010 posts, read 47,240,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
All these woke morons who were so anti-Giuliani (they were probably in Ohio/not born when he was mayor) and crying for old school NYC deserve to get some old school NYC beating.
I don't even have to see the username anymore, I was just scrolling past and I said to myself "I bet 85dumbo posted that"

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City