Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2021, 11:34 PM

5,123 posts, read 4,971,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post

Asian men have become extremely feminized over the years. They wont do anything. This problem isnt going to fix itself unless speaking the truth about the perps stops being taboo. I read articles about attacks all the time, race of the perp is never mentioned and 9/10 times we all know who it is.

It is probably a process over many decades than "over the years". Individual physical strength has little room in modern east asian civilization. Their civilians largely depend on their law/order systems to protect them from physical violence. They avoid street fights like plague. This cultural inheritance puts them in disadvantaged and vulnerable situations in today's nyc where undomesticated subhumans are roaming the streets hunting for easy targets with little restriction from the broken L&O system under deblasio.

If this violence persists, there will be a wave of asian flight from nyc. I don't expect that many asians are willing or able to put themselves/families in danger or get caught up in any legal matters by fighting subhumans who have nothing to lose either way.

I already have my new destinations figured out while this nonsense unfolds, and so have many of my fellow asians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2021, 02:11 AM

565 posts, read 361,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
It is probably a process over many decades than "over the years". Individual physical strength has little room in modern east asian civilization. Their civilians largely depend on their law/order systems to protect them from physical violence. They avoid street fights like plague. This cultural inheritance puts them in disadvantaged and vulnerable situations in today's nyc where undomesticated subhumans are roaming the streets hunting for easy targets with little restriction from the broken L&O system under deblasio.

If this violence persists, there will be a wave of asian flight from nyc. I don't expect that many asians are willing or able to put themselves/families in danger or get caught up in any legal matters by fighting subhumans who have nothing to lose either way.

I already have my new destinations figured out while this nonsense unfolds, and so have many of my fellow asians.
Asian Americans or foreign born mainlanders from China as well as South Koreans? There's a big difference.

Having lived in and around the NYC Asian community for almost 50 years, I find it hard to believe that foreign born Chinese (and Koreans to a lesser extent) will pick up and leave places like Flushing and the rest of NE Queens where they now dominate. If they aren't safe where they dominate, where will they be safe? I hate to say it but NYC is as good as it gets if you're a foreign born Chinese immigrant (legal and illegal).

As for NYC born Asian Americans, they should leave just as the rest of us are planning to leave. They ARE NOT POC nor should they consider themselves to be protected and placed into that liberal color coded "basket." We all know the majority, by far, of crimes against them is coming from blacks. They should take their education and money and get the hell out of dodge. Personally, southern california is a great place for Asians imo. A city like Arcadia is beautiful.

Old 03-30-2021, 02:30 AM

1,274 posts, read 979,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensGuy72 View Post
Asian Americans or foreign born mainlanders from China as well as South Koreans? There's a big difference.

Having lived in and around the NYC Asian community for almost 50 years, I find it hard to believe that foreign born Chinese (and Koreans to a lesser extent) will pick up and leave places like Flushing and the rest of NE Queens where they now dominate. If they aren't safe where they dominate, where will they be safe? I hate to say it but NYC is as good as it gets if you're a foreign born Chinese immigrant (legal and illegal).

As for NYC born Asian Americans, they should leave just as the rest of us are planning to leave. They ARE NOT POC nor should they consider themselves to be protected and placed into that liberal color coded "basket." We all know the majority, by far, of crimes against them is coming from blacks. They should take their education and money and get the hell out of dodge. Personally, southern california is a great place for Asians imo. A city like Arcadia is beautiful.
Why would foreign born Chinese or South Koreans stay? If anything, they would leave the place faster than anyone else, they just don't have any emotional attachment to the place.

Old 03-30-2021, 02:32 AM

1,274 posts, read 979,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
When confronted by a gorilla, you run (wearing good shoes), not to fight it with naked hands. This proves the point. Thugs are having a feast in NYC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qahF2rzEGI
Truly, what I do not comprehend, and this is a recurrent theme, how people are acting so passively and not intervening. Unbelievable to see that passivity, really.

Last edited by Gasolin; 03-30-2021 at 02:59 AM..

Old 03-30-2021, 06:57 AM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Syrians were never big fans of Asians. These incidents are no surprise.

Old 03-30-2021, 07:00 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,705,684 times
All they need to do is enact some type of hate crime bill and make the penalties more harsh. Simple as that. Of course the criminals with long rap sheet doesn't care but with enough step up patrols they don't want to get picked up just for punching somebody and get slapped for hate as well.

Old 03-30-2021, 07:36 AM

2,605 posts, read 3,402,582 times

Old 03-30-2021, 07:59 AM

1,034 posts, read 446,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasolin View Post
Truly, what I do not comprehend, and this is a recurrent theme, how people are acting so passively and not intervening. Unbelievable to see that passivity, really.
Apart from not wanting to get into it with crazy people (don't know who's carrying), whites (and to a lesser extent Latinos)are also afraid to get involved in a situation with a black person for fear of being "cancelled".

Old 03-30-2021, 08:16 AM

4,437 posts, read 7,673,992 times
All of those Asian gangs in the 80s and 90s (Flying Dragons, Tong On) are all in jail!

I've read about some private community groups patrolling Flushing, as well as Brooklyn Tech and Stuyvesant High.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:02 AM

2,330 posts, read 1,031,194 times
https://www.lataco.com/elotera-assault-video/

There was a video of these black ghetto gangbangers in east LA robbing and strangling a Mexican lady selling corn.

How do you think the cholos reacted when they saw this news? Look at the interview with the Mexican rapper - who looks like a cartel sicario, even if he is only 5'3" as a lot of Mexicans are on the shorter side, I would not want to be on the same side of the block if I saw this heavily tatted up, muscle bound guy walking towards me on the sidewalk with a band of his friends.

They posted the address of the perps on social media, who by the way were dumb enough to film themselves laughing and joking about their score.

Then the next day that house was riddle with automatic gunfire.

The tweet has since picked up more than 400 retweets. Its thread full of screenshots of the suspects’ alleged home address, photos of the house via Google Street View, headshots of the suspects and their loved ones, and a screengrab of a “Gunshots Heard” notification near that posted address through a neighborhood App.

Conclusion - the only language that ghetto people understand is the rule of strength. Maybe Asians need to start following the same path.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City