Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 09:02 PM

565 posts, read 362,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Flushing, here's looking at you
It's been legit in Flushing now for the last 10 years or so. In the late 90s/early 2000's the Asian massage joints were all underground and extremely private, many just local apartments. But as more and more criminal mafia Chinese illegals were allowed to literally invade Flushing and its outskirts, the 109pct and vice squads just gave up. Now there is an Asian who R house on just about every street including what were once wonderful quiet tree lined streets. I've been trying to get one shut down that literally is next door to a child day care center for 2 years now with ZERO cooperation from either the nypd and Grace Meng/Peter Koo/John Liu all mainland China communist sympathizers more than happy to see whitey sell their houses and move so more mainlanders can move in. Rinse and repeat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2021, 09:39 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,482,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Response: Opinion

Kissing,hugging or putting your arm on someone's shoulder without consent is a Crime

while prostitution is off the hook and seems to be going towards legalization.

Hey Andy...............pull out your wallet at every encounter you have with a woman.
You can always play stupid later................" but I thought.........."

What about health checks?

Old 03-18-2021, 05:04 AM

5,687 posts, read 2,617,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensGuy72 View Post
It's been legit in Flushing now for the last 10 years or so. In the late 90s/early 2000's the Asian massage joints were all underground and extremely private, many just local apartments. But as more and more criminal mafia Chinese illegals were allowed to literally invade Flushing and its outskirts, the 109pct and vice squads just gave up. Now there is an Asian who R house on just about every street including what were once wonderful quiet tree lined streets. I've been trying to get one shut down that literally is next door to a child day care center for 2 years now with ZERO cooperation from either the nypd and Grace Meng/Peter Koo/John Liu all mainland China communist sympathizers more than happy to see whitey sell their houses and move so more mainlanders can move in. Rinse and repeat.
Thins happens every where. All over the city. You don't like it move to the countryside alone.

Old 03-18-2021, 05:18 AM

20,115 posts, read 9,032,117 times
Everything is cyclical, NYC is returning back to the pre-Guliani days. Different culture, different values.

Old 03-18-2021, 09:15 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,614,661 times
IMO this move is more about protecting prostitutes and empowering them to come forward with more abuse claims.

The John and Pimps are still going to be prosecuted. Paying for sex is still illegal. Only difference is the prostitute will feel more conformable reporting crimes to the police now that they don't need to fear being arrested after the fact.

Old 03-18-2021, 11:13 AM

34,098 posts, read 47,316,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensGuy72 View Post
To the bolded - who's fault is that?

I'll show you - go look in a mirror

And tell all your friends, and their parents, to go look in mirrors too

I'm not putting any change in your begging cup.

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-18-2021, 12:36 PM

5,687 posts, read 2,617,362 times
Quote:
To the bolded - who's fault is that?

I'll show you - go look in a mirror

And tell all your friends, and their parents, to go look in mirrors too

I'm not putting any change in your begging cup.

Why can't I just leave an emoji. Sometimes no comment is needed.

Old 03-18-2021, 12:45 PM

34,098 posts, read 47,316,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90ssitcom View Post
:d
why can't i just leave an emoji. Sometimes no comment is needed.
:d :d

Dammit I just tried

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-18-2021, 01:28 PM

6,203 posts, read 3,549,963 times
Quote:
:d

Dammit I just tried
If you manually make it a capital D it will work. So weird...

Old 03-18-2021, 01:31 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,728,258 times
Whatever they do about johns and hookers, they better go hard on pimps and traffickers. Double the felony conviction prison term for anyone found to have been producing women to clients for the purposes of prostitution
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City