Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2021, 07:16 PM

6,690 posts, read 6,035,107 times

Advertisements

SHOCKING – UK Government release most frightening report yet on Adverse Reactions to Covid Vaccines

“However what we can also see here is that the Pfizer vaccine has caused more blood disorders than the AstraZeneca jab, even though there have been 7 million less doses of the AstraZeneca jab administered, or 43% less. But what we’re seeing here is a 22% difference, this suggests that the Pfizer vaccine is a serious cause for concern when it comes to blood disorders.”

https://theexpose.uk/2021/04/12/shoc...ovid-vaccines/

Old 09-08-2021, 07:49 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,719,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Ten years from now, people will be watching a documentary about the covid “vaccine” questioning how could governments get away with crimes against humanity with forced dna experimental “vaccinations” while having the fat cat making billions over at Pfizer, Moderna and Jansen avoid interviews and responsibility against deaths, permanent injuries and sterilization.

The people living then watching the documentary will say to themselves, “dam, thank goodness I wasn’t part of that experiment!” - just like we do now when we look at the victims of the Holocaust.
Stromgal, if you were President two to three times more people would be dead from COVID

So in the US were at 671,183 deaths now.

Under a Stormgal administration it would be 1.3-2 million

Old 09-08-2021, 07:51 PM

19,054 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Think of how many less people you'd have to drill questions at!

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 09-08-2021, 07:53 PM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
Anecdotally, the vaccine passports are working as intended, which is to get more people signing up to get vaccinated. My brother got his first shot as he wanted to see several movies at the theater this past weekend

Old 09-08-2021, 09:07 PM

1,969 posts, read 676,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
Stromgal, if you were President two to three times more people would be dead from COVID

This has to be a troll. No one can be this dumb to believe that the president has anything to do with saving lives. The 600k isn’t over a year. It stops at under 350k when Biden took over. We’ll see what his count is at the end of the year and whether people like you will hold him accountable.

Or not, just like no one held Cuomo accountable for having the second worst response to Covid.

Old 09-08-2021, 09:37 PM

Airborne isn't all this mandate stuff a joke on the enforcement basis since the NYPD says they won't do it?
not too mention ironic since COVID is now the leading cause of death among law enforcement
But who's going to do it the Sheriff's Office? The DOH ?
Of course there are not enough people to do it and it's a pretty unpleasant task
The 13th is when they say when the mandate will be enforced.
What I think they may do is pass out some fines here and there to set an example.
I don't see that alone working.
Look at these outdoor shacks around the city. A lot of them are clearly violating the rules where they are supposed to have two sides open. I see some of these things totally enclosed and they have been that way for a long time.
So some of these shacks have a lot of ventilation while others are petri dishes for the rona

What I would like to know is when restaurants were restricted to 25% how common was it for restaurants to violate this?
My guess is that they pass out some fines here and there but can't nearly enforce this stuff in a thorough way, that there were tons of violators
Much depends on the attitude of the business owner

I think the big question mark is the schools. A lot of these kids are going to have poor quality masks and not fitted right. Cases are gong to go up due to that, Children now make up more than 25% of weekly US COVID-19 cases.
Then they are going to bring it back home to the family
It depends on how much there is of this. It might not me that much or it could go the other way

Old 09-08-2021, 10:44 PM

6,690 posts, read 6,035,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post

People are dead because of their compromised immune systems - not because of any President. What do you expect a President to do? Catch the virus with a net?

If I were President, what I’d do different is remove any vaccine mandate. This would be my speech:

“If the vaccine makes you feel safe then take it. But no State shall coerce ANYONE to take the vaccine as a condition of employment or to enter restaurants or venues. If any individual wants to go out and wear a mask, that too is up to them. However, any venue asking anyone for proof of vaccination will be fined up to $250k per person asked.”

Then, as I sign the executive order, I’ll add, “ladies and gentlemen, this is the first step in reversing our rights as free Americans who respect the Nuremberg code, our patients bill of rights and most of all our constitution. Oh and by the way, Pfizer moderna, and Jansen will NOT continue to be exempt from their vaccine injuries. The American taxpayer will no longer pick up the cost. These big pharmaceutical companies (drug dealers) will now pay for all medical bills incurred by their respective vaccine.” Then ill turn around and say, “Oh and by the way, Mr Fauci, you’re fired. That is all!”

Old 09-08-2021, 11:50 PM

Quote:
People are dead because of their compromised immune systems - not because of any President. What do you expect a President to do? Catch the virus with a net?

If I were President, what I’d do different is remove any vaccine mandate. This would be my speech:

“If the vaccine makes you feel safe then take it. But no State shall coerce ANYONE to take the vaccine as a condition of employment or to enter restaurants or venues. If any individual wants to go out and wear a mask, that too is up to them. However, any venue asking anyone for proof of vaccination will be fined up to $250k per person asked.”

Then, as I sign the executive order, I’ll add, “ladies and gentlemen, this is the first step in reversing our rights as free Americans who respect the Nuremberg code, our patients bill of rights and most of all our constitution. Oh and by the way, Pfizer moderna, and Jansen will NOT continue to be exempt from their vaccine injuries. The American taxpayer will no longer pick up the cost. These big pharmaceutical companies (drug dealers) will now pay for all medical bills incurred by their respective vaccine.” Then ill turn around and say, “Oh and by the way, Mr Fauci, you’re fired. That is all!”
Maybe if you were elected today but I'm saying if you had been elected at the beginning of the pandemic

If you had been elected at the beginning of the pandemic you probably would not have any government imposed rules regarding COVID-19.
You would not be doing anything to develop a vaccine or promote it, you would not wear mask or promote wearing them. Capacity limits or shut downs of bars, movie theatres, restaurants or gyms would be illegal no matter how many cases there are.
And you would have said what you said before "everyone is going to get it" so a healthy diet, supplements and exercise is our best defense.

So it's if you were elected at the beginning is what I'm talking about where there would be 2-3 times more dead

Old 09-09-2021, 12:18 AM

1,046 posts, read 469,587 times
Quote:

For someone very invested in researching on your own it's amazing how you managed to bypass all of the historical research about what our founding fathers like Washington, Jefferson and Madison who wrote that Constitution you insist is being violated thought about inoculations, the precursor to vaccines. Or SCOTUS who interprets that good old Constitution, for that matter, see Jacobson v. Massachusetts:

"The liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States does not import an absolute right in each person to be at all times, and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint, nor is it an element in such liberty that one person, or a minority of persons residing in any community and enjoying the benefits of its local government, should have power to dominate the majority when supported in their action by the authority of the State.

It is within the police power of a State to enact a compulsory vaccination law, and it is for the legislature, and not for the courts, to determine"

Old 09-09-2021, 02:51 AM

4,004 posts, read 2,083,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisky View Post
For someone very invested in researching on your own it's amazing how you managed to bypass all of the historical research about what our founding fathers like Washington, Jefferson and Madison who wrote that Constitution you insist is being violated thought about inoculations, the precursor to vaccines. Or SCOTUS who interprets that good old Constitution, for that matter, see Jacobson v. Massachusetts:

"The liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States does not import an absolute right in each person to be at all times, and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint, nor is it an element in such liberty that one person, or a minority of persons residing in any community and enjoying the benefits of its local government, should have power to dominate the majority when supported in their action by the authority of the State.

It is within the police power of a State to enact a compulsory vaccination law, and it is for the legislature, and not for the courts, to determine"

So the best thing to do is change your political party if you feel the one you belong to is going against your rights. If that doesnt send a message that leaders are not representing you, nothing will.

Leave the state if it wants to invade your body and you dont like that idea. There are at least 11 states that ban vaccine mandates. Go West young man! Adventure and true liberty await!

Leave the country there is a tremendous expat population for reasons other than economic.

The idea promoted with the Gadsen Flag and the Don’t Tread on Me phrase is simple, “leave me alone to live in peace, to do what I do best, and as long as my actions do not cause physical harm to others there is no need for your intervention. It is about free will, personal choice, and freedom without rulers or government overloads.

I have yet to harm anyone because I am not vaccinated. No virus and no antibodies means I am not the culprit here.

"No taxation without representation" is a political slogan that originated in the American Revolution, and which expressed one of the primary grievances of the American colonists against Great Britain. In short, many colonists believed that as they were not represented in the distant British parliament, any taxes it imposed on the colonists (such as the Stamp Act and the Townshend Acts) were unconstitutional, and were a denial of the colonists' rights as Englishmen.

The firm belief that the government should not tax a populace unless that populace is represented in some manner in the government developed in the English Civil War, following the refusal of parliamentarian John Hampden to pay ship money tax. In the context of British taxation of its American colonies, the slogan "No taxation without representation" appeared for the first time in a headline of a February 1768 London Magazine printing of Lord Camden's "Speech on the Declaratory Bill of the Sovereignty of Great Britain over the Colonies," which was given in parliament.

The Democrats want to raise taxes, and we have yet to see a tax that only effects the rich in this country, unless you are looking at this picture from the perspective of someone that cannot be taxed because they earn nothing and they own nothing. I dont know a single person that trusts a forced vaccination program - where is our representation? Where is our liberty?

It is said NYS is liberal. In what way? We can all go get a sex change, and our kids dont even need our permission if they want a sex change (which would seem to mean it is paid for by our tax dollars) - is THAT the only thing that involves freedom in NYS?

Wtf? Impeach our 'out-of-touch' leadership.

Trisky is telling us we live in a Police State? And here I was thinking Alex Jones is supposed to be some kind of kook.

Last edited by ComeCloser; 09-09-2021 at 03:23 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City