Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2021, 06:50 PM

19,077 posts, read 12,781,280 times

Advertisements

yikes, raising good little Marxists in Sunset Park I see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4nDxQ8Rpqs

https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/...20791599501319

Old 06-03-2021, 07:15 PM

37,307 posts, read 39,673,827 times
You have no idea what Marxism is, eh?

I love how these things troll you so much and that everything alarms you.

Old 06-03-2021, 07:18 PM

3,787 posts, read 3,517,444 times
Why can't teachers just focus on Math, Science, English, Social Studies?

Leave everything else for parents/guardians

Because Indoctrination that's why.

Old 06-03-2021, 07:20 PM

15,619 posts, read 15,759,161 times
I'm not going to bother with a post that is obviously so biased and paranoid.

Old 06-03-2021, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
You have no idea what Marxism is, eh?

I love how these things troll you so much and that everything alarms you.
Actually I know exactly what Marxism is. It centers mostly on conflict theory which is a cynical view of the world consisting only of oppressors and victims, and of then targeting the oppressors as privileged and attacking them.

These children are being taught to be pre-determined in groups based on their skin color and assigning class guilt to any white person and victim status to any person with dark skin. The white people are then marginalized according to critical race theory and made to admit their guilt based on no action of their own, just by an immutable characteristic.

They are basically raping the individual agency and sovereignty away from each student and bashing into them mandatory group identity membership based on prejudice

Old 06-03-2021, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Actually I know exactly what Marxism is. It centers mostly on conflict theory which is a cynical view of the world consisting only of oppressors and victims, and of then targeting the oppressors as privileged and attacking them.

These children are being taught to be pre-determined in groups based on their skin color and assigning class guilt to any white person and victim status to any person with dark skin. The white people are then marginalized according to critical race theory and made to admit their guilt based on no action of their own, just by an immutable characteristic.

They are basically raping the individual agency and sovereignty away from each student and bashing into them mandatory group identity based on prejudice

Nah, you obviously don't. It's funny that you just went out of your way to show that you don't.

Be afraid!

Old 06-03-2021, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Nah, you obviously don't. It's funny that you just went out of your way to show that you don't.

Be afraid!
You're not going to get away that easily. I have spent an insane amount of time researching everything in academia for months on end and I am extremely well versed in neo-Marxist / postmodern Critical Theories and the lineage from Marx through Gramsci, Marcusa, Foucault, Derrick Bell, and Kimberlé Crenshaw, etc.. Critical Race Theory is now being unleashed in overt ways in K-12 using the Floyd incident as cover.

You're going to have to do better than that

Old 06-03-2021, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
You're not going to get away that easily. I have spent an insane amount of time researching everything in academia for months on end and I am extremely well versed in neo-Marxist / postmodern Critical Theories and the lineage from Marx through Gramsci, Marcusa, Foucault, Derrick Bell, and Kimberlé Crenshaw, etc.. Critical Race Theory is now being unleashed in overt ways in K-12 using the Floyd incident as cover.

You're going to have to do better than that

Oh buddy, you still have no idea what Marxism is though. That's all I said and you just threw a bunch of things that aren't Marxism. It's like you're trying to dig into an even deeper hole showing how you don't know what Marxism is. Why has your insane amount of time not gotten you to get even such a basic thing in all your extensive readings right? It seems like all it's left you with is a lot of fear which I appreciate. You can probably do better--you're definitely not one of the *really* funny ones on this board though this topic definitely catches their eyes.

Old 06-03-2021, 07:47 PM

1,446 posts, read 741,486 times
Democrats gotta keep racial division alive in order to win those elections. Who cares if the country dies from within?

Old 06-03-2021, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Oh buddy, you still have no idea what Marxism is though. That's all I said and you just threw a bunch of things that aren't Marxism. It's like you're trying to dig into an even deeper hole showing how you don't know what Marxism is. Why has your insane amount of time not gotten you to get even such a basic thing in all your extensive readings right? It seems like all it's left you with is a lot of fear which I appreciate. You can probably do better--you're definitely not one of the *really* funny ones on this board though this topic definitely catches their eyes.
That's a lot of words to say absolutely nothing, congratulations - I think
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City