Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2022, 11:07 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,815,444 times

Advertisements

It gives me chills knowing this woman tried to fight for her life but stood no chance with the multiple stab wounds numbing her coordination and consciousness while being terrified and confused. She could have probably manhandled this primitive manlet if he didn't have a knife.

People like the savage could have had a normal life living in their natural habitat but you bring them into highly functional modern societies that require a minimum of 90 IQ to do "well" and you have situations like this happen, at scale. And so you have a working woman's life taken away and a career criminal wasting his "life" in jail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2022, 11:15 AM

6,681 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehumidifier View Post
There was a time when a driver would wait a moment to see that you got into your door. Not anymore I guess.

Meanwhile, just now on the radio, "Asian community living in fear." She was attacked because she was female. It had nothing to do with her being Asian. He had rape on his mind.
I believe this too. She was found topless in the bathtub so he clearly had some sexual assault in mind when he followed her in.

Old 02-15-2022, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post
It gives me chills knowing this woman tried to fight for her life but stood no chance with the multiple stab wounds numbing her coordination and consciousness while being terrified and confused. She could have probably manhandled this primitive manlet if he didn't have a knife.

People like the savage could have had a normal life living in their natural habitat but you bring them into highly functional modern societies that require a minimum of 90 IQ to do "well" and you have situations like this happen, at scale. And so you have a working woman's life taken away and a career criminal wasting his "life" in jail.
And the knife was from her own kitchen! I'm beginning to think that she was a bit unaware and/or weak because she had just come home from clubbing. She may have been a bit tipsy.

Old 02-15-2022, 12:07 PM

19,027 posts, read 13,937,683 times
I don’t understand how we as a society have lost the ability to even consider nominally punishing criminals.

Personally I would have zero issues pausing my tv show, standing up, calmly walking to this scum, slitting his throat, waiting to ensure his eyes are completely lifeless, before going back to grab my remote. Heck I might even switch to a comedy.

Maybe society needs to re-embrace some lawful evil.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-15-2022, 12:44 PM

84 posts, read 28,124 times
I do not give the perp the benefit of any doubt at all. The odds of the perp being in Chinatown at night like that tells me yeah it had racial purposes. It was not randomness in Chinatown.

Old 02-15-2022, 12:47 PM

2,770 posts, read 3,537,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I don’t understand how we as a society have lost the ability to even consider nominally punishing criminals.

Personally I would have zero issues pausing my tv show, standing up, calmly walking to this scum, slitting his throat, waiting to ensure his eyes are completely lifeless, before going back to grab my remote. Heck I might even switch to a comedy.

Maybe society needs to re-embrace some lawful evil.

Because Woke=stupid.

Old 02-15-2022, 12:48 PM

Here is Denzel Washington playing the part of Airborne:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj_O4mb0u50

Old 02-15-2022, 12:53 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
If this guy has a recent arrest that should have kept him in jail, this one could be the nail in the coffin for the pro-perp, universal suffrage- induced bail “reform”.
Good luck, woke governor and Democrat controlled state assembly, with an army of woke voters in mass formation psychosis. If by miracle you got them to reform the bail act, Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg is not going to prosecute them

Revolving door victimization

Old 02-15-2022, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Good luck, woke governor and Democrat controlled state assembly, with an army of woke voters in mass formation psychosis. If by miracle you got them to reform the bail act, Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg is not going to prosecute them

Revolving door victimization

Yeah, they're more afraid about COVID than they are about getting randomly shot, run over by reckless drivers or raped and slashed by some savage!

Old 02-15-2022, 01:12 PM

6,639 posts, read 2,956,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Here is Denzel Washington playing the part of Airborne:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj_O4mb0u50
"Damn,..I'm thirsty,.you wanna beer?" lol.. Denzel holding it down.

Ethan Hawke: a good cop doing nothing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City