Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2022, 05:51 AM

168 posts, read 42,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
It's not hard to do.

You can do you if it doesn't affect other people. But you doing you has caused 1 million deaths in this country!
So it is all about you telling me what to do! I will not comply!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2022, 07:50 AM

3,523 posts, read 1,427,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalNewYorker View Post
So it is all about you telling me what to do! I will not comply!

Well it's about enforcing what's right to ensure the safety of others... same way killing and drunk driving are illegal. If we shouldn't tell people what to do, why even have rules? Let's just not have any rules and let everyone run havoc!

Old 05-18-2022, 07:57 AM

35,265 posts, read 17,141,934 times
Quote:
Well it's about enforcing what's right to ensure the safety of others... same way killing and drunk driving are illegal. If we shouldn't tell people what to do, why even have rules? Let's just not have any rules and let everyone run havoc!
Even if it's largely pointless?

Old 05-18-2022, 08:10 AM

3,523 posts, read 1,427,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Even if it's largely pointless?

It's not pointless. You're just saying that just so you can convince yourself that not wearing a mask is ok and not affecting people. Healthcare workers have been wearing masks for YEARS before the pandemic began. Why have they been wearing them? As a fashion statement?

Old 05-18-2022, 08:54 AM

2,645 posts, read 1,245,508 times
Masks save LIVES!

MASKED LIVES MATTER!

Old 05-18-2022, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Driving a car is a privilege, breathing is not! It’s my body and I’ll do with it what I want.

I finally got you to admit it. You want me to do what you want. Obey. I will not.

Take your jabs and wear your masks and hazmat suits but just LEAVE ME ALONE!

Old 05-18-2022, 09:05 AM

Quote:
It's not pointless. You're just saying that just so you can convince yourself that not wearing a mask is ok and not affecting people. Healthcare workers have been wearing masks for YEARS before the pandemic began. Why have they been wearing them? As a fashion statement?
Why don’t you just leave people alone? You wear a mask! 20 masks! I DON’T CARE! Do it! Just leave me alone!

You do you and I’ll do me!

Old 05-18-2022, 09:14 AM

2,645 posts, read 1,245,508 times
Quote:
Why don’t you just leave people alone? You wear a mask! 20 masks! I DON’T CARE! Do it! Just leave me alone!

You do you and I’ll do me!
I wear 25 MASKS all at once now that cases of omicron are rising UP UP UP!

Old 05-18-2022, 09:16 AM

6,695 posts, read 6,057,015 times
Quote:
Driving a car is a privilege, breathing is not! It’s my body and I’ll do with it what I want.

I finally got you to admit it. You want me to do what you want. Obey. I will not.

Take your jabs and wear your masks and hazmat suits but just LEAVE ME ALONE!
I never got the logic behind people getting quadruple vaccinated but fearing someone in the same room who is not. That means they don't believe their vaccines work, so two questions:
  • why.. if you don't believe your vaccine works, do you want others to take it?
  • why would you get quadruple boosted if they obviously don't work? If you took your dog to the vet to give him a rabies shot, but he got rabies the following week, wouldn't you complain to the vet?

Old 05-18-2022, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I never got the logic behind people getting quadruple vaccinated but fearing someone in the same room who is not. That means they don't believe their vaccines work, so two questions:
  • why.. if you don't believe your vaccine works, do you want others to take it?
  • why would you get quadruple boosted if they obviously don't work? If you took your dog to the vet to give him a rabies shot, but he got rabies the following week, wouldn't you complain to the vet?
You’re confusing the sheep with your logic! Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City