Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2022, 09:25 AM

9,398 posts, read 11,147,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda718 View Post
NYC was hit harder then pretty much the rest of the country when COVID hit, so it makes sense that the city would be more paranoid.
Indeed. Mass paranoia is one of the intended side-effects of this Plandemic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Let's get one thing straight.

It is much less of an obsession with the people as it is the narrative of the politicians.
Not sure about that. I see plenty of people out and about, nobody nearby, often alone in their cars, masked up so the monsters won't get them. Masks were proven ineffective so it makes sense to virtue- or paranoia-signal. It's just what people do. As if Nutso wasn't common enough before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2022, 09:25 AM

168 posts, read 41,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020's YouTube Vlog View Post
I wear 25 MASKS all at once now that cases of omicron are rising UP UP UP!
Don’t say that! The sheep will listen!

Old 05-18-2022, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
Indeed. Mass paranoia is one of the intended side-effects of this Plandemic.

Not sure about that. I see plenty of people out and about, nobody nearby, often alone in their cars, masked up so the monsters won't get them. Masks were proven ineffective so it makes sense to virtue- or paranoia-signal. It's just what people do. As if Nutso wasn't common enough before.
This!!!!

Old 05-18-2022, 09:36 AM

1,414 posts, read 722,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020's YouTube Vlog View Post
I wear 25 MASKS all at once now that cases of omicron are rising UP UP UP!
I put a full blown diaper over my face now.

Old 05-18-2022, 09:48 AM

34,993 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
It's not pointless. You're just saying that just so you can convince yourself that not wearing a mask is ok and not affecting people. Healthcare workers have been wearing masks for YEARS before the pandemic began. Why have they been wearing them? As a fashion statement?
If I just tested negative, what indeed is the point of wearing a mask? I do think that unvaccinated people, perhaps, should and they have the word "stupid" or "moron" magic markered onto the mask.

Old 05-18-2022, 09:51 AM

34,993 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda718 View Post
I put a full blown diaper over my face now.
When I venture out of my shell I wear SCUBA gear.

Old 05-18-2022, 09:57 AM

3,477 posts, read 1,403,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
Since I live in NYC and don't own a car, I don't understand it either. But my mom told me that she agrees with people who mask up alone in cars. She claims that the oxygen inside your car comes from outside. And what if there is Covid in the air that is getting ventilated into your car?

Again, her words, not mine. So don't shoot the messenger.

Old 05-18-2022, 09:58 AM

3,477 posts, read 1,403,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
If I just tested negative, what indeed is the point of wearing a mask? I do think that unvaccinated people, perhaps, should and they have the word "stupid" or "moron" magic markered onto the mask.
So you are testing EVERYDAY before you go out???

Old 05-18-2022, 10:13 AM

5,803 posts, read 2,930,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
Since I live in NYC and don't own a car, I don't understand it either. But my mom told me that she agrees with people who mask up alone in cars. She claims that the oxygen inside your car comes from outside. And what if there is Covid in the air that is getting ventilated into your car?

Again, her words, not mine. So don't shoot the messenger.
Ive seen a moron in a BMW convertible with a mask on. I wanted to snipe him with an apple but I didnt have a battle apple with me.

Old 05-18-2022, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
It’s going to be a problem since I don’t wear a mask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City