Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2022, 06:52 PM

1,107 posts, read 554,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoppressedracist View Post
Because in other instances I’ve seen shooter identified rather than person of interest when the person was still at large. So the “get him in custody” claim you’ve made, isn’t necessarily true.
The only evidence they have at the moment is that he rented the van. He could have lent it to someone, or it could have been stolen from him. They don't have a case yet, so it's premature to publicly declare him a suspect. In these days of protecting the lowlives, they need to hold back.

Old 04-12-2022, 06:57 PM

1,480 posts, read 769,967 times
I thought I was joking when I said about adams being safer in quarantine 2 days ago. Based on his hate posts to adams mental health plan he might have actually tried to go after him direct who knows.

“Mr. Mayor, I’m a victim of your mental health program,” James said in one lengthy video.

“I’m 63 now full of hate, full of anger, and full of bitterness.””

Old 04-12-2022, 07:01 PM

1,075 posts, read 555,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 562026 View Post
The only evidence they have at the moment is that he rented the van. He could have lent it to someone, or it could have been stolen from him. They don't have a case yet, so it's premature to publicly declare him a suspect. In these days of protecting the lowlives, they need to hold back.
They have a lot more than that. Check Andy Ngo on Twitter

Old 04-12-2022, 07:01 PM

162 posts, read 70,872 times
Quote:
That makes sense, however I was confused because other places are naming him as the shooter even though the NYPD hasn't - which seems very premature.

Old 04-12-2022, 07:06 PM

1,075 posts, read 555,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoppressedracist View Post
That makes sense, however I was confused because other places are naming him as the shooter even though the NYPD hasn't - which seems very premature.
Maybe they can't say it but he is the shooter. He has posts on social media they called "concerning" (should have said terroristic) - stuff like Of all things remember this, every Mother F8ck3r respects a gunshot wound

Also they're claiming they don't have video from the subway stations but it's a good guess they have other video of him in brooklyn today

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...c3EPAk_6j9142Q

Old 04-12-2022, 07:15 PM

162 posts, read 70,872 times
I thought perhaps he was a Black Nationalist too. However, after viewing his latest videos where he expressed - Black people should go out of existence because "Black people have been f-ing up" and "have not changed their trajectory of thinking since we left out of slavery" and he wishes he could bring slavery back.

He condemned Bloods/Crips for killing each other and it's a good thing that they're killing each other.

He also spoke about climate change and natural resources being depleted.

He mostly seems to rant about Black people and his disgust, but somehow we got here?

Old 04-12-2022, 07:16 PM

34,142 posts, read 47,382,855 times
Quote:
OMG, yes everybody, stop thinking about the innocent victims or worrying about your own safety. Think about the shooter. He's the one you should feel sorry for, because one out of six criminals suffered some sort of trauma in their childhood, and he may be one of them. And don't support jailing him "against his will;" instead, hope for 3 months of therapy sessions to get to the root of his issues and he'll be cured and never hurt another person again. I'm sure SeventhFloor has a link to prove this.

I don't give a rat's behind what childhood traumas this guy had. He's an adult now and clearly thought this through, with plenty of time to change his mind. Many people suffered childhood traumas -- I'm one, and Hollywood is full of them -- yet don't go on to maim and kill innocents. If the left is so concerned about childhood trauma, maybe they should stop focusing on teaching young children about s ex and pay more attention to the kids.

Sorry, I went off on a tangent, but I am so angry about this, and to see someone express any kind of concern for the shooter without even one word about the victims makes me sick.
Everyone's affected differently, everyone reacts differently. Some people react violently, others can't stop biting their nails.

As long as we're not treating the problems they will continue to persist. The below link is a list of mass shootings in this country from 1984-2012. Now go through every incident on this list, and come back and tell me jail prevents this with a straight face. Clearly its not.

Citizens Crime Commission of New York City - Mass Shooting Incidents in America (1984-2012)

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 04-12-2022, 07:20 PM

3,749 posts, read 3,486,627 times
Due to Race, the story will disappear as quickly as the story of the black guy running over 50 people during a parade in Wisconsin just a few months ago

Old 04-12-2022, 07:30 PM

31,957 posts, read 27,101,861 times
Guess I'll kick back tonight and watch "Taking of Pelham 1-2-3" on video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep518FVHKIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDlEcFRZUYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GON7aL7F-ls

Old 04-12-2022, 07:39 PM

1,107 posts, read 554,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Everyone's affected differently, everyone reacts differently. Some people react violently, others can't stop biting their nails.

As long as we're not treating the problems they will continue to persist. The below link is a list of mass shootings in this country from 1984-2012. Now go through every incident on this list, and come back and tell me jail prevents this with a straight face. Clearly its not.

Citizens Crime Commission of New York City - Mass Shooting Incidents in America (1984-2012)
You take this guy out, he's no longer a threat to society. You can't treat one person and expect it to cure another. But you keep feeling for the guilty. I'll save my empathy for the victims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.