Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2023, 09:58 AM

6,690 posts, read 6,043,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
An-Ti-Fa = ANTI Fascist.

It would be nice if it actually EXISTED but it exists only in the weak minds of deluded FASCISTS, who see their imagined enemies EVERYWHERE.

Should we not ALL be enemies of fascism...Have we not seen their horrors before?
The problem is that fascism has been redefined to "if you don't agree with me and all Democrats, then you are a fascist and you deserve to be punched in the face, doxxed, censored, hated on, unemployed and hanged!"

The real meaning of fascism is merging State and businesses. Fascism is what Hitler did when he announced that all businesses were to serve the purposes of the Gestapo, which is how their uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss, and Volkswagen and Mercedes supplied their vehicles as one example. It has nothing to do with silencing, killing, racism, etc. Stalin killed, silenced and was a racist against Jews and he wasn't a fascist.

Old 04-03-2023, 11:16 AM

621 posts, read 241,438 times
Just waiting on that Trump mugshot. Too bad he's still above the law...would've liked to see Trump in handcuffs too. We've seen people DOA and handcuffed for zero charges. I have to hand it to Bragg - he had the balls to do what no one else would - bring charges against lying Trump. Kudos to Bragg!!!!!!

Old 04-03-2023, 11:23 AM

5,842 posts, read 2,961,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownpine View Post
Just waiting on that Trump mugshot. Too bad he's still above the law...would've liked to see Trump in handcuffs too. We've seen people DOA and handcuffed for zero charges. I have to hand it to Bragg - he had the balls to do what no one else would - bring charges against lying Trump. Kudos to Bragg!!!!!!
Up until now, all Brag wanted to do is let brothers sell and smoke a little weed without prosecution.

If Trump wins, this will be forgotten fairly fast like any other circus. I suspect that’s how it will end.

Old 04-03-2023, 11:47 AM

621 posts, read 241,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Up until now, all Brag wanted to do is let brothers sell and smoke a little weed without prosecution.

If Trump wins, this will be forgotten fairly fast like any other circus. I suspect that’s how it will end.

Funny how the same people who defend trump are not even an afterthought in the man's head. I bet when he flies in his jet, looks DOWN, and sees his supporters saying, "If Trump wins and WHEN Trump wins," he probably laughs to himself each time.

Old 04-03-2023, 11:54 AM

5,072 posts, read 2,185,099 times
Quote:
Funny how the same people who defend trump are not even an afterthought in the man's head. I bet when he flies in his jet, looks DOWN, and sees his supporters saying, "If Trump wins and WHEN Trump wins," he probably laughs to himself each time.
Like them laughing in 2016

Old 04-03-2023, 12:10 PM

Quote:
It is great. Thanks to Fat Alvin Trumps numbers in the polls keep rising!

Old 04-03-2023, 12:44 PM

6,690 posts, read 6,043,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
It is great. Thanks to Fat Alvin Trumps numbers in the polls keep rising!
I don't get the severe hatred of Donald Trump. What is it that they feel and why? Donald Trump doesn't have any quality that any other politicians hasn't already had. I could name a few - if he's being accused of racism, isn't Joe Biden a bigger racist by signing the 1994 crime bill and giving the eulogy to a grand dragon of the Klansmen? Didn't he learn about roaches from his interaction with Blacks, as he himself said?

What else does Trump do? Oh, the grab em by the cat. Well hasn't Bill Clinton grabbed his share with Monica and with regular flights on Epsteins plane?

As a political atheist, I don't get the severe hatred. Many politicians are just as bad as they say Trump is.
This reminds me of high school when a group of girls used to talk badly about that one girl and she was bullied because the constant negative talk about her simply made her more hated. Again, the media needs to ramp up the hatred of Donald Trump to ensure that he's not elected. He's a big wrench with the globalist's plans. Not because of the womanizing, but because of his nationalist "America goes first" attitude.

Old 04-03-2023, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I don't get the severe hatred of Donald Trump. What is it that they feel and why? Donald Trump doesn't have any quality that any other politicians hasn't already had. I could name a few - if he's being accused of racism, isn't Joe Biden a bigger racist by signing the 1994 crime bill and giving the eulogy to a grand dragon of the Klansmen? Didn't he learn about roaches from his interaction with Blacks, as he himself said?

What else does Trump do? Oh, the grab em by the cat. Well hasn't Bill Clinton grabbed his share with Monica and with regular flights on Epsteins plane?

As a political atheist, I don't get the severe hatred. Many politicians are just as bad as they say Trump is.
This reminds me of high school when a group of girls used to talk badly about that one girl and she was bullied because the constant negative talk about her simply made her more hated. Again, the media needs to ramp up the hatred of Donald Trump to ensure that he's not elected. He's a big wrench with the globalist's plans. Not because of the womanizing, but because of his nationalist "America goes first" attitude.
I subscribe to over a dozen channels run by people who happen to be black who LOVE Trump and know he did more for blacks than any other President by far. And yes they too know about biden being the REAL Racist! And all the reasons why they do know joey is a true racist in every way

Only puppets of the media who do not think for themselves think that Trump is a racist. People who are not mindless robots check the facts and know it is not true

Old 04-03-2023, 02:10 PM

5,842 posts, read 2,961,655 times
It’s easy for folk to become deranged. Like let’s say Alex Jones or Whoopi Goldberg.
People’s lives are bankrupt. They got nothing else going for them.

Old 04-03-2023, 04:29 PM

18,478 posts, read 31,664,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post

-------------------------------------------

I don't either, and as a gay man, I don't feel he did anything bad for gays, or did I miss something?
In the 80's, everyone loved Trump, he was New York.

I feel the same as you and agree with your post 100%

I just don't get the severe hatred either.

We have friends in Florida who hate him something awful, and we can't understand it.
(They don't like DeSantis either)theres a surprise

Just exactly, what was it that Trump did so bad? We ask our friends, and yet, still cant get a straight answer.

My stocks and assets all went up, and it made me very happy.
I'm not so happy now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City