Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2023, 01:07 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,176,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powell on Property View Post
Trump starts with the presumptive support of Republicans and the vast majority of Independents. The political prosecution is a fundraising dream come true and will keep Trump prominent in headlines for weeks if not months. Meatball Ron has already been forced to tweet (without mentioning our great president's name--sad!) that he would refuse to extradite Trump. The primary is essentially over because this guarantees overwhelming unified support within the party. Even many of the supercucks will be forced to defend Trump or watch their platforms capsize.

When Trump finally debates Biden, he should ask why Biden and Hunter haven't been held to account for their many sexual crimes (including pedophilia).

This is a huge gift to Trump and his supporters with absolutely no downside. This is as good as it gets.
It really is a true gift to Americans!

Old 04-02-2023, 02:02 PM

5,803 posts, read 2,930,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
The problem is that they employ fascist methods including violence to get their message across so they themselves are the fascists. I say they are spoiled brats who think they’re doing something virtuous but in reality victims of really bad parenting!

There’s a book by Andy Ngo that I highly recommend. He tells you all about it! (And by the way, he’s been attacked by Antifa even though he’s a gay Asian male)

Unmasked: Inside Antifa's Radical Plan to Destroy Democracy https://a.co/d/640mNt5
Don’t try to explain it to them.
To the woke, anything other than eating black ass is fascism.

Old 04-02-2023, 02:16 PM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Don’t try to explain it to them.
To the woke, anything other than eating black ass is fascism.
A good ol' fashioned ass whoppin' is what these Antifa kids needed. Bring back the belt from 1960's, 70's and 80s! Put the fear of The Parent back into society!

Old 04-02-2023, 05:05 PM

16,028 posts, read 6,831,160 times
The following is my opinion.
As I dig deeper I unfortunately have to ask more and more questions
on what makes people tick. Food for thought.This is what I have found.

Letitia James Democrat is the Attorney General of New York.
Smart and Powerful. Not afraid to take on anybody.
Rose to power under her own. An unfortunate circumstance
(assasination of Davis) paved a way for her easy victory over
Davis' brother and New York City Council seat. From there climbed to AG.
Worked for Mario Cuomo Task Force on Diversity and Judiciary.
Instrumental in ending Andrew ( Mario's son ) Cuomo's career.
Filed suit against Donald Trump and three of his adult children.

Alvin Bragg Democrat District Attorney deeply affected by three gunpoint stops by the NYPD
Color of Change endorsed Alvin Bragg. Color of Change on the receiving end
as other Racial Equity Organizations. 220 million donated for Racial Equity by George
Soros philanthropist. Indicting Donald Trump.

Fani Willis Democrat Georgia district Attorney. Father was a member of Black Panthers.
Pursuing a criminal investigation of Donald Trump over his contacts with state officials
concerning 2020 election is described as a pitbull in the courtroom.

The more I search the more questions I ask about Corruption?
Who hasn't taken a late lunch on company time? slacked off at work?
Called in sick when they weren't and on and on.

So now Trump is set to be arrested for a white collar crime
while violent crime rises in states controlled by Democrats.
At least that is what I have been finding.

The disconnect is great but the problem isn't.

We all for short of God's Glorious Standard
Romans 3:23-24

I used to pick up loose change I would find in the street.
Now I'm stuck deciding whether to leave it there or contacting an attorney or the police.

I will be leaving New York City.
I have had enough of this nonsense.

Last edited by Mr.Retired; 04-02-2023 at 06:04 PM..

Old 04-02-2023, 08:09 PM

3,180 posts, read 1,654,323 times
Bill Clinton won relection despite covering up his sexual misconduct and abusing authority. I’m terms of scale vs Trump it is about many times worse and democrats turned a blind eye. The got the stained blue dress!

Old 04-03-2023, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post
Bill Clinton won relection despite covering up his sexual misconduct and abusing authority. I’m terms of scale vs Trump it is about many times worse and democrats turned a blind eye. The got the stained blue dress!
If this doesn’t tell you that elections is a sham I don’t know what else to say.

Old 04-03-2023, 08:29 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,053,451 times
Legally HANG Trump and we are done with this crap.

Old 04-03-2023, 08:31 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,176,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
If this doesn’t tell you that elections is a sham I don’t know what else to say.
Agree 100 percent

Old 04-03-2023, 09:07 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,053,451 times
An-Ti-Fa = ANTI Fascist.

It would be nice if it actually EXISTED but it exists only in the weak minds of deluded FASCISTS, who see their imagined enemies EVERYWHERE.

Should we not ALL be enemies of fascism...Have we not seen their horrors before?

Old 04-03-2023, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
An-Ti-Fa = ANTI Fascist.

It would be nice if it actually EXISTED but it exists only in the weak minds of deluded FASCISTS, who see their imagined enemies EVERYWHERE.

Should we not ALL be enemies of fascism...Have we not seen their horrors before?
You need to be sent to early 1940s Europe to see what fascism is really like. Till then, enjoy eating Braggs ass, freely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City