Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2023, 05:22 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,011,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
-------------------------------------------

I don't either, and as a gay man, I don't feel he did anything bad for gays, or did I miss something?
In the 80's, everyone loved Trump, he was New York.

I feel the same as you and agree with your post 100%

I just don't get the severe hatred either.

We have friends in Florida who hate him something awful, and we can't understand it.
(They don't like DeSantis either)theres a surprise

Just exactly, what was it that Trump did so bad? We ask our friends, and yet, still cant get a straight answer.

My stocks and assets all went up, and it made me very happy.
I'm not so happy now.
Some people have an irrational hatred of Trump but many, like me, have serious issues about him.

- Incessant and unnecessary lying (makes career politicians look like saints).
- Constant lies and propaganda about stolen elections.
- Constant drama and crisis.
- Mafia-like tendencies with a complete pledge of loyalty even if he is wrong.
- Erratic (not in a good way) and unilateralism.
- Allowing Israel to slow-walk America into a conflict with Iran.
- His open praise of Russia and Putin.

The things I love about him are that:

- He woke up the American public to the threat of communist China.
- He rightfully pointed out that Europeans relying on Russia for their energy security is suicide.
- His stance against open borders and unfettered immigration.
- He kept America out of these unnecessary wars.

I wish the good outweighed the bad but it does not. If Trump could act normal for this election cycle by not repeating the lies about the stolen elections, stupid name-calling, contact drama etc., I know he would stand a chance of beating Biden.

If Trump wins the Republican nomination, we will have Biden for another 4 years which is sad.

Old 04-03-2023, 05:43 PM

5,072 posts, read 2,195,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
-------------------------------------------

I don't either, and as a gay man, I don't feel he did anything bad for gays, or did I miss something?
In the 80's, everyone loved Trump, he was New York.

I feel the same as you and agree with your post 100%

I just don't get the severe hatred either.

We have friends in Florida who hate him something awful, and we can't understand it.
(They don't like DeSantis either)theres a surprise

Just exactly, what was it that Trump did so bad? We ask our friends, and yet, still cant get a straight answer.

My stocks and assets all went up, and it made me very happy.
I'm not so happy now.
We all had it better under Trump. Even many of his haters finally admit that. biden has destroyed everything!!

Old 04-03-2023, 07:19 PM

12 posts, read 8,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Alvin and his democratic chipmunks
represent what I believe is divisive and antimerican.

No wonder why so many are leaving this once beautiful city.

lol anti-murican

Old 04-03-2023, 08:41 PM

2,474 posts, read 1,241,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
Some people have an irrational hatred of Trump but many, like me, have serious issues about him.

- Incessant and unnecessary lying (makes career politicians look like saints).
- Constant lies and propaganda about stolen elections.
- Constant drama and crisis.
- Mafia-like tendencies with a complete pledge of loyalty even if he is wrong.
- Erratic (not in a good way) and unilateralism.
- Allowing Israel to slow-walk America into a conflict with Iran.
- His open praise of Russia and Putin.

The things I love about him are that:

- He woke up the American public to the threat of communist China.
- He rightfully pointed out that Europeans relying on Russia for their energy security is suicide.
- His stance against open borders and unfettered immigration.
- He kept America out of these unnecessary wars.

I wish the good outweighed the bad but it does not. If Trump could act normal for this election cycle by not repeating the lies about the stolen elections, stupid name-calling, contact drama etc., I know he would stand a chance of beating Biden.

If Trump wins the Republican nomination, we will have Biden for another 4 years which is sad.
Ask Hillary, members of the View, and Hakeem Jeffries, Etc.. their thoughts on 2016 election. Hint They claim Trump was not a legitimate Pres.

If you think a brain dead potato, basement dweller got 81 million legitimate votes, more that the sainted Obama, and her Majesty Hillary...You can't be helped.

Old 04-03-2023, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
Ask Hillary, members of the View, and Hakeem Jeffries, Etc.. their thoughts on 2016 election. Hint They claim Trump was not a legitimate Pres.

If you think a brain dead potato, basement dweller got 81 million legitimate votes, more that the sainted Obama, and her Majesty Hillary...You can't be helped.
VERY well said

Old 04-03-2023, 10:06 PM

6,698 posts, read 6,075,601 times
Watch:

https://youtu.be/RhsD3O5kYGE

Old 04-04-2023, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Very good.

Btw did you see all those huge crowds greeting Trump as he drove in Florida!! biden gets nobody ever at anything he is at lmao

Old 04-04-2023, 05:42 AM

1,510 posts, read 1,011,045 times
Quote:

Wow, your logic is crazy. So, just because many Democrats rejected the 2016 election, it justifies Trump lying about the 2020 election? Did any of those people you cited rile up people to attack the Capitol or overturn the 2016 election?

I have seen no evidence of systemic or widespread fraud. Neither has Bill Barr, Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo, Jared Kushner nor many of the people Trump appointed to his own cabinet. Get this, even his biggest supporters, including Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson from Fox, have called him stupid behind his back for claiming the election was rigged. It's no surprise that Fox and others are facing billion-dollar defamation lawsuits that they might lose .

The fact that a basement dweller beat him shows that he shouldn't run again .

Old 04-04-2023, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
Wow, your logic is crazy. So, just because many Democrats rejected the 2016 election, it justifies Trump lying about the 2020 election? Did any of those people you cited rile up people to attack the Capitol or overturn the 2016 election?

I have seen no evidence of systemic or widespread fraud. Neither has Bill Barr, Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo, Jared Kushner nor many of the people Trump appointed to his own cabinet. Get this, even his biggest supporters, including Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson from Fox, have called him stupid behind his back for claiming the election was rigged. It's no surprise that Fox and others are facing billion-dollar defamation lawsuits that they might lose .

The fact that a basement dweller beat him shows that he shouldn't run again .
Yet democrats cry and cry how 2016 was rigged. And lets not forget all the others lies like the Russian hoax and all the other crap they put Trump through for nothing. They fear him SO much they will do anything legal or illegal to get him to stop. Thankfully Trump will not stop, because unlike democrats,. Trump loves America

Old 04-04-2023, 06:20 AM

Quote:

Nobody believes that. democrats told me each day for months they did not care they won buy cheating.

NOW they tell me they regret very deeply that biden won as he is a disaster. And claim anyway they will vote for Trump hate him or not, because things were so much better under him. Hope they mean that for all of our sakes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City