Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2023, 12:53 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,176,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis69 View Post
Most here just laugh at Trump. And that's the truth.
You have no clue what the truth is. You are just trolling that is obvious. Very sad really.

Old 03-19-2023, 12:56 PM

2,229 posts, read 769,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
You have no clue what the truth is. You are just trolling that is obvious. Very sad really.
Nope. People just don't like him over here. I know in NYC most people like him very much.

Old 03-19-2023, 03:12 PM

5,803 posts, read 2,930,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
If Bragg manages to get Trump locked up in Reikers or Ossining, I will kiss his fat ass...for hours, if necessary.

More bonuses if Bragg can get Trump to climb a gallows.

I will actually pay the cost of a vintage Dom Perignon if I get to view Trump's corpse, extra if I can poke the cadaver with a stick.
Won’t be your first time I assume. Kissing Afro ass that is.

Old 03-19-2023, 03:18 PM

1,034 posts, read 671,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I read from other sources which I did not include here. The arrest intelligence was a leak that came from the Manhattan DA office.

Sorry if the threads title offends you but Bragg allows criminals to go free once they're arrested and that is a fact. He's the one who removed bail from the everyday criminal which is why stores are freely looted. Even Hochul was upset at one point when Bragg allowed a rapist to go free. That makes Bragg a criminal since by his actions, he supports them.

Your political party has become your religion since you cannot see this.

As a political atheist, I can see how both sides work without being unconditionally biased like a religious nut to one side:

I know that Trump was not as bad as Clinton was. Look at how they're trying to indict Trump over Stormie, (not to be confused with stormgal ) yet there Clinton was flying with Epstein on every flight. And didn't Trump sue Stormie for defamation of character, and didn't the court rule that she had to pay him 350K? Yet there is Bragg grasping at straws trying to indict him, most likely because his bosses (the G7 crowd led by Soros who want to dismantle the US) are afraid he will run and win in 2024. These people are afraid of nationalism. If you've been following the G7 meetings, you will know that their plans are to dismantle the United States and to have a globalized "new world order" where people will be citizens of their class instead of to countries. You should do your research on that.

And yes, Trump is boastful and narcissistic but that does not justify the treatment Democrats are giving him. Even if people think he's a racist, that still does not justify the harassment this person has received.
Biden himself is a racist who's always sniffing and touching young women, and he nowhere receives this type of harassment so that in itself should tell you that there is something off about the coming arrest.

Think about it: Where is the indictment for Biden when he and Hillary overthrew the democratically elected government of Victor Yalkonovich? Why when Zelensky was later called to investigate that corruption, did Biden step in and have their DA fired or else hold aid to Ukraine? And where is the investigation and indictment of Cuomo who killed thousands of nursing home patients with Covid? They will never investigate these because unfortunately, Democrats have been bought out by the "elites." And by the way, I'm not a Republican. Republicans -especially those like Mitch McConnel are a bunch of warmongering *******s who love to get their stock portfolios inflated by voting yay for every war - no different from Biden and "upper class" Democrats. How do you think they make their money?

Here is my advice to you and others like you: Get your head out of your a55 by not believing every CIA controlled word that comes out of CNN and the New York Times. Seriously!
As of now, there is no imminent warrant for Mr Trump's arrest. Sources like NYT are much more valuable than whatever sources report unconfirmed 'leaks' - we know that often such stories are nothing but click-baits, and it works! Even Trump's spokesperson did not mention the leaks. So your advise to stop reading NYT etc is not heeded. But here is another reason:

Credibility. You go on to say that "Braggs allows criminals to go free, and stores are freely looted.." You're painting a picture that the city has descended into an free-for-all, out of control wild wild west. Yet just 48 hours, earlier, you agreed with another poster on a different thread that "NYC crime-wise is not as bad as the media portrays it. "
https://www.city-data.com/forum/new-...l#post65017941

And now, you've engaged with whataboutism rants (to put it politely) by mentioning several unrelated issues under the kitchen sink. You've said that Biden and Clinton overthrew Ukranian government in 2015? Proof? I'm not going to indulge you with these topics. It's irrelevant to the charges for Mr Trump, which you haven't even discussed. But please remember that Trump is being investigated by DOJ and in Georgia also.

Also, what does any of this have to do with NYC?

Old 03-19-2023, 03:22 PM

1,034 posts, read 671,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Won’t be your first time I assume. Kissing Afro ass that is.
Maybe stop with your casual racism?

Old 03-19-2023, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speediestevie View Post
Maybe stop with your casual racism?
I call it’s how I see it. He wants to eat another man’s ass for hours.
I am not a fan of Democrat ass munching climate that has been lingering for some time now. Most people are sick of it deep inside.

Old 03-19-2023, 03:32 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,176,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
I call it’s how I see it. He wants to eat another man’s ass for hours.
I am not a fan of Democrat ass munching climate that has been lingering for some time now. Most people are sick of it deep inside.
You got that right!

Old 03-19-2023, 03:35 PM

5,099 posts, read 4,959,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis69 View Post
Nope. People just don't like him over here. I know in NYC most people like him very much.
I thought troll was of Norwegian origin but apparently a (naive) troll escaped to its foster land known as “Finland”…lol… Civilized Europe, since when and for how long? Two major wars originated there and wreaked havoc on the rest of the world, America included…not that long ago…and there is one ongoing with no signs of ending…keep that “Europe supremacy” back into its shoebox until they could prove that their civilization is time-rested and sustainable. Your racist comments on southern states reveal how naive and miswired your mind is. I lived in the deep South for about a decade and saw how well and peacefully people get along with each other there contrary to how you are brainwashed.

Old 03-19-2023, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
I thought troll was of Norwegian origin but apparently a (naive) troll escaped to its foster land known as “Finland”…lol… Civilized Europe, since when and for how long? Two major wars originated there and wreaked havoc on the rest of the world, America included…not that long ago…and there is one ongoing with no signs of ending…keep that “Europe supremacy” back into its shoebox until they could prove that their civilization is time-rested and sustainable. Your racist comments on southern states reveal how naive and miswired your mind is. I lived in the deep South for about a decade and saw how well and peacefully people get along with each other there contrary to how you are brainwashed.
Don’t waste time. Their derangement won’t end till every household consists of mixed marriage of some sort.
In reality, every race sticks to their own most of the time, which is normal. Even in the animal kingdom you don’t see a zebra hanging out with a tiger and a rabbit together.

Turn off tv and you will see, people coexist just fine when they need to.

Old 03-19-2023, 04:01 PM

16,028 posts, read 6,831,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
Interesting phenomenon that may be occurring. The Dem leadership may be using black politicians to do the dirty/controversial work. First the Twitter congressional hearing whwre that female congress-member from the Virgin Islands (who can’t even vote) made a fool
of herself and now Bragg. I’m no fan of Trump but indicting someone for paying off a (what amounts to) a prostitute? They could probably bag at least 20% of congress on this charge on any given day. The Dem leadership doesn’t want to get in this mess so they found a dummy in Bragg.

Well done.
This case was dropped twice. The Dems stepped up and told our pal Al to put it back on the table.
The timing couldn't be more precise. The hammer is beginning to fall on Hunter and now the pitch is in
"Too look here and not there ."

My thoughts?
Trumpsters should sit tight and not protest at all.
Dem Goons are hoping for a scuffle to stream across every station for months.
Don't give them any reason to orchestrate another Jan 6 attack .
The best time to protest is with your vote in 2024.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City