Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2024, 03:16 PM

9,319 posts, read 16,655,876 times

Advertisements

The bail reform law allows criminals to walk with no consequence, a law put in effect by NY's liberal legislature. Soros has funded the campaigns of not only NY DAs but many liberal judges and DAs across the country.

The attorney general has filed over 100 lawsuits against Trump, most dismissed, but wastes tax payer $$ on her vendetta.

Crime in NY is higher than ever, those of us that live upstate don't venture into NYC anymore because of the crime.

If I could afford it I would move out of NY in a minute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2024, 04:59 PM

5,679 posts, read 4,081,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
The bail reform law allows criminals to walk with no consequence, a law put in effect by NY's liberal legislature. Soros has funded the campaigns of not only NY DAs but many liberal judges and DAs across the country.

The attorney general has filed over 100 lawsuits against Trump, most dismissed, but wastes tax payer $$ on her vendetta.

Crime in NY is higher than ever, those of us that live upstate don't venture into NYC anymore because of the crime.

Soros also funded his "attorney general project". Attorney generals certify elections. Pretty scary that foreigners have so much power in our politics.

Old 03-25-2024, 06:21 PM

93,193 posts, read 123,783,345 times
^Always have, if you think about it…Anyway, for what it is worth: https://www.datapandas.org/ranking/crime-rate-by-state

So, even if there is some manipulation/incomplete reporting, which has been illustrated earlier in the thread that all states do it to some substantial degree, that would mean the state would still likely be lower than many(if not most) states if everything/every state was on the up and up.

Last edited by ckhthankgod; 03-25-2024 at 06:41 PM..

Old 03-25-2024, 06:43 PM

24 posts, read 10,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I left NY because of all the stupid policies put forth by our Govenor. Between what's happening in NYC and this weekend at Batavia - we have to arrest and hold these criminals accountable. People - it's time to wake up and speak up. I still am in contact with many of the police officers protecting NY citizens and it's
disgusting to talk them and realize their frustration with not being able to take criminals off the street. They're given an appearance ticket and go right back and commit another crime. When are you going to say enough. Vote for candidates that will protect you or before you know it Buffalo will look just like NYC - you;ll be afraid to walk the streets.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...174122196.html
It’s safer to live in Upstate NY than it is in Alabama. Maybe worry about your new home.

Old 03-26-2024, 04:33 AM

6,414 posts, read 3,128,516 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWRocks View Post
Soros also funded his "attorney general project". Attorney generals certify elections. Pretty scary that foreigners have so much power in our politics.
I agree.

Old 03-27-2024, 05:59 PM

9,319 posts, read 16,655,876 times
Quote:
And Soro's son has been to the WH numerous times to meet with Biden.

Old 03-28-2024, 05:11 AM

Quote:
And Soro's son has been to the WH numerous times to meet with Biden.
Maybe he brought a check for 10%..........

Truth be told, we won't be rid of Soros for a LONG time, if ever, as his son is rumored to be as liberal, corrupt and as nasty as his father...........

Old 03-28-2024, 07:39 AM

5,679 posts, read 4,081,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
Maybe he brought a check for 10%..........

Truth be told, we won't be rid of Soros for a LONG time, if ever, as his son is rumored to be as liberal, corrupt and as nasty as his father...........
Yup. 10% for the Big Guy

Until common sense returns to this country we will suffer, have higher taxes and higher crime rate.

Old 03-28-2024, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Yup. 10% for the Big Guy

Until common sense returns to this country we will suffer, have higher taxes and higher crime rate.
I agree, as do many....however, there are still far too many that just don't see what's truly occurring, and think that the country is in "tip-top shape"....just like they're told to believe.

Old 03-28-2024, 09:57 AM

20,024 posts, read 20,826,797 times
Lol. We’re living in a pandemic of crime and our fearless leaders are like “what crime? Crime is down”. Unbelievable. But hey, crime is down, bring in the guard!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York