Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 09:54 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,137,752 times

Advertisements

I have been crying tonite and while I feel bad about it and dont believe in hating ppl, I can honestly say I dont like my sisters husband

We all live together.. Me, my sister and him, my mom, my siblings and then their son. My sister is also pregnant again. When she first moved here she was pregnant with my nephew and she had left her husband but then he moved in here with us. At first it was ok bc he stayed give a lot and he made promises about gettin a job... yeah right he didnt even try. I just feel like he brings my sister down hes lazy and messy and into drugs. I try telling my sister but she always yells and says I am trying to start stuff and that Im just jealous bc I am alone.

Tonite I worked and came home and all my food was gone. He had cooked up my food that was mine in the freezer. All of it and then my milk was gone and even my back up ramen. Mostly I was most upset about my meat I had bought ground turkey and hamburger meat which I cant afford but I bought bc I am tryin to eat better. But this isnt the first time he has eaten up my food and im just tired of it. I confronted him and my sister and we all got in a big fight they said that Im retarded and whiny and they ganged up on me so I cried and then my mom said I was a drama queen and that Im a worthless b word and it was just a bunch of bad fighting which happens when I say anything

Anyway hes just rude and Im tired of his comments. If I say my opinion on anything he says its dumb or retarded and hes made sexual comments to that I think are gross. I wish my sister could see that she is better then him and that hes dragging her down but she doesnt and defends him. Im trying to be understanding and I put him on the prayer list at my church that he finds work soon.

I dont get paid for 12 more days but luckily my ex boyfriends mom says I can clean her garage for some money... Im grateful but still thatll be a whole day of me cleaning all bc he ate up all my food.

I guess there arent a way to fix my problem besides me moving out but thats not a option. I guess I just wanted to vent since I just feel so angry right now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2016, 10:05 PM

59 posts, read 50,933 times
Gross.

Why moving out not an option to consider? I'd take my leave long time ago ago, especially if family is nasty like that.

Old 02-21-2016, 10:11 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Call the police and CPS.

Old 02-21-2016, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Call the police and CPS.
I could never betray my family like that they depend on new but I still wish my sister would get rid of him

Old 02-21-2016, 10:44 PM

13,981 posts, read 25,954,920 times
How many people are you supporting now? Does anybody else in that household work?

Old 02-21-2016, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
How many people are you supporting now? Does anybody else in that household work?
Just me but Im hoping my sister will get a job soon... I just support my siblings and my nephew. My mom is on disability but she has drinking problems

Old 02-21-2016, 11:10 PM

13,981 posts, read 25,954,920 times
Upsadaisy, you cannot continue putting your future on hold for people who are taking advantage of you. And, they are. You have dreams of your own. I know you hope to go to college, and have a big wedding someday. You are not stupid. Your writing skills are better than many posters on C-D.

If you stop paying everybody's way, they'll figure it out for themselves. You deserve better, but only you can make it happen.

Old 02-21-2016, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
Upsadaisy, you cannot continue putting your future on hold for people who are taking advantage of you. And, they are. You have dreams of your own. I know you hope to go to college, and have a big wedding someday. You are not stupid. Your writing skills are better than many posters on C-D.

If you stop paying everybody's way, they'll figure it out for themselves. You deserve better, but only you can make it happen.
Thanks for sayin that

I do want to stop. Its just so crowded here and it can be really stressful. I think thats why everyone gets so angry. Plus its hard to sleep since we all have different schedules they stay up all night and I have trouble sleeping with noise. Im gonna set up the tent and start sleeping in the backyard that way I can have my own space and get away from them when they start messin with me.right now that's my best bet bc I can't be in the same room with him without drama happening

Old 02-22-2016, 12:27 AM

169 posts, read 269,934 times
how old are you daisy?

If you are 18 years or older, LEAVE NOW!

They will drag you down until you are broken or dead.
You can easily support your self. You are in a horrible environment...

Old 02-22-2016, 01:56 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,647,640 times
Get out of that negative environment as fast as you can, and take your belongings and your money with you. Don't tell them where you're going. Plan ahead and just disappear. I would be fearful of them if I were you, so play it safe and take care of yourself.

If you say you feel guilty, look at the situation: None of this is your fault; that means you have nothing to feel guilty about whatsoever.

If you stay, one day someone's going to snap, and there may be fights that lead to injuries or worse. Get out now before that happens. Let them fight among themselves, but don't be a part of it.

Please, you must leave. Your health may depend on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships