Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 09:53 PM

47 posts, read 50,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0nx View Post
Yeah but do you have the LTZ Crew Cab with 6.2L V8?
Lol unfortunately 5.3 LTZ crew cab but I have a programmer installed. I like it man if I would to have some good envy on anyone it would be someone with a 6.2. I bought it not know much about trucks. If I ever were to get another one it would have to be a 6.2 or diesel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 10:07 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,559,505 times
Just what I have suspected...testosterone causes most of the trouble in this world!

OP, I think you really are making too much out of this. I would suggest you stop monitoring your neighbor to see what he's doing at any particular moment, and tend to your own affairs. You are wasting valuable energy on something that is totally unimportant...life is too precious to waste on this type of thing.

Good luck!

Old 01-29-2017, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
Just what I have suspected...testosterone causes most of the trouble in this world!

OP, I think you really are making too much out of this. I would suggest you stop monitoring your neighbor to see what he's doing at any particular moment, and tend to your own affairs. You are wasting valuable energy on something that is totally unimportant...life is too precious to waste on this type of thing.

Good luck!
You're right man. It's just hurting me inside that I haven't been able to workout for a week because my hands are hurting. Hopefully tomorrow I'm good to go.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:22 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,161,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabmex View Post
My wife and I have been living in the same apartment for the past 2 and a half years. It was new when we moved in. I'm not one to look to say hi to anyone I just like to keep to myself. There's this one neighbor that is always outside. There's no problem with that but on a few occasions he kept on looking at me without saying hi or gesturing to say hi. On one occasion he was looking at me from the moment I passed him on my truck until I got inside my garage which is a good 50 feet alway. How did I know he was looking at me? Well I had a feeling he was looking at me and sure enough I was right. Every time I come home in the night I turn off my truck lights because they are bright and I don't want anyone to look inside my garage (have caught a few people doing that including this neighbor). So one night I came home and I said to myself that's it I have had enough. I went outside my balcony and starting spitting to the bottom because I knew he would look (I know bad manners). His apartment is to the right of ours about 20 feet distance. Sure enough he goes to get something from the back of his car and immediately looks up to our balcony without looking at his car first lol so I gestured to say hi and he looked away fast. He looked again but he knew I was staring him down so he looked away. While moving his car to the front position he pointed his hid lights on me and I put my phone light on him. I waited outside for my wife to get home and told her outside to be careful with the nosy neighbor while he was still outside. Since then he hasn't really messed with me anymore. Although a few days ago he bought a truck and he parked it closer to my apartment than to his. Keep in mind there's like 10 empty parking spaces and no one really parks there. I don't really like show offs although his truck isn't much if we compare it to mine. I have a top of the line black Silverado and the truck he bought is black but not 4x4 like mine I'm not one to show off anything. I come home park inside my garage. I act pretty normal besides playing loud music on truck every now and then and when I'm working out inside my garage. Oh yeah on Christmas my wife and I put Christmas lights on our balcony well before Christmas time and a few days before Christmas he puts Christmas lights but on the outside bottom front like saying look I put Christmas lights too.
Do I have a problem? Or is my neighbor just jealous? I don't get it I don't mess with anyone, show off, etc. I'm just me. Please I need some solid advice.
You have a problem, I think. Best to let this go. It isn't an issue. I think your neighbor does not want to really know you, but possibly is curious about you and that is all. Like I said, let this go. It is not important.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
You have a problem, I think. Best to let this go. It isn't an issue. I think your neighbor does not want to really know you, but possibly is curious about you and that is all. Like I said, let this go. It is not important.
How do I find the courage to stop looking outside and caring what others think?

Old 01-30-2017, 12:20 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,953,657 times
Get a truck like this and park it by your neighbors place. If he turns up with a Peterbilt that will confirm if he is jealous or not.

Size matters - in trucks, bullets and... well, you know.

Old 01-30-2017, 02:57 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,195,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabmex View Post
My wife and I have been living in the same apartment for the past 2 and a half years. It was new when we moved in. I'm not one to look to say hi to anyone I just like to keep to myself. There's this one neighbor that is always outside. There's no problem with that but on a few occasions he kept on looking at me without saying hi or gesturing to say hi. On one occasion he was looking at me from the moment I passed him on my truck until I got inside my garage which is a good 50 feet alway. How did I know he was looking at me? Well I had a feeling he was looking at me and sure enough I was right. Every time I come home in the night I turn off my truck lights because they are bright and I don't want anyone to look inside my garage (have caught a few people doing that including this neighbor). So one night I came home and I said to myself that's it I have had enough. I went outside my balcony and starting spitting to the bottom because I knew he would look (I know bad manners). His apartment is to the right of ours about 20 feet distance. Sure enough he goes to get something from the back of his car and immediately looks up to our balcony without looking at his car first lol so I gestured to say hi and he looked away fast. He looked again but he knew I was staring him down so he looked away. While moving his car to the front position he pointed his hid lights on me and I put my phone light on him. I waited outside for my wife to get home and told her outside to be careful with the nosy neighbor while he was still outside. Since then he hasn't really messed with me anymore. Although a few days ago he bought a truck and he parked it closer to my apartment than to his. Keep in mind there's like 10 empty parking spaces and no one really parks there. I don't really like show offs although his truck isn't much if we compare it to mine. I have a top of the line black Silverado and the truck he bought is black but not 4x4 like mine I'm not one to show off anything. I come home park inside my garage. I act pretty normal besides playing loud music on truck every now and then and when I'm working out inside my garage. Oh yeah on Christmas my wife and I put Christmas lights on our balcony well before Christmas time and a few days before Christmas he puts Christmas lights but on the outside bottom front like saying look I put Christmas lights too.
Do I have a problem? Or is my neighbor just jealous? I don't get it I don't mess with anyone, show off, etc. I'm just me. Please I need some solid advice.
Sounds like you have a problem, and it is not your neighbor.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:25 AM

8,272 posts, read 8,655,088 times
Who cares about a truck? Millions of people have them. Millions of people have a garage with stuff in it and they don't care if anyone sees what is in there. Millions of people put up Christmas lights.

You have a truck, stuff in the garage, Christmas lights, don't own a home. Why would anyone be jealous of you?

Old 01-30-2017, 04:09 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,026,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
Who cares about a truck? Millions of people have them. Millions of people have a garage with stuff in it and they don't care if anyone sees what is in there. Millions of people put up Christmas lights.

You have a truck, stuff in the garage, Christmas lights, don't own a home. Why would anyone be jealous of you?

^^ this. I wonder if his neighbor is sitting at home wondering if the OP is jealous of him. lol

The OP needs to get off his high horse and come back down to earth and get a grip on reality.

Old 01-30-2017, 04:23 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
OP: You both have a problem and you both are attempting a non resolution like 12 year olds.
Mind your business and if things in your garage are so valuable that you are afraid your neighbors want to covet your items, move them to a more secure area. By the way neither of your trucks is as impressive as mine......

playing loud music is irritating, disrespectful to others who do not want to hear your music and just another childish behavior.
I agree. And, add to that the spitting from the balcony as mentioned in the first post.

OP, It is both of you and it sounds like your loud music and bad manners has this neighbor wary of you.

Since you live in an apartment, you should try to curb the noise and just stop trying to prove yourself.....just live your life and stop wasting time worrying about what your neighbors do.

Last edited by JanND; 01-30-2017 at 04:32 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships