Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 09:25 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,542,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Yes, a hood rat is not fancy or am I am totally off?

I'd be taking boxing lessons if I get called those names.
Yep, country bumpkin, hood rat, and fancy are 3 very separate and distinct things. Complete opposites!

Old 11-27-2019, 09:34 AM

32,659 posts, read 48,067,543 times
I guess someone should tell you, because eventually it is going to be a big disappointment in your life when you find out.

Very very few people are so important that anyone notices much about them at all. You've posted a few times on a forum with strangers and it is actually bizarre that you think that people who don't know you have actually formed an opinion about who you are or care where you are from.

The world is simply not turning around you to the point where you are important to strangers. Many people just read the notes without even noticing who has written them.

So my only advice is that you find new friends if the ones you have are putting you down and damaging your self esteem.

Old 11-27-2019, 12:27 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,185,305 times
Quote:
Can you give us a few more hints and pointers?

Judging by your pics you are either smoking something or eccentric - why would you post a ceiling fan and the back of a (your?) head? That makes zero sense.

Yeah, eccentric, I suppose. But to answer further, there were actual questions that went along with those posts.

Oh wait, almost forgot. Poor people can't be eccentric, so guess that means I'm just crazy.

Last edited by aileesic; 11-27-2019 at 12:46 PM..

Old 11-27-2019, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
Yep, country bumpkin, hood rat, and fancy are 3 very separate and distinct things. Complete opposites!

That's why I am conflicted. I am all three.

Old 11-27-2019, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by germaine2626 View Post
IMHO, that response was not hateful. They merely were pointing out that it really doesn't matter where you are from geographically, people are all the same.

The manner of answer was snide. My question did not ask anything about whether people are the same or not, it asked to give a best guess where I'm from.

Old 11-27-2019, 01:09 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,969,781 times
Quote:
Yes, a hood rat is not fancy or am I am totally off?

I'd be taking boxing lessons if I get called those names.
I’d be giving some.

Old 11-27-2019, 01:18 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,358,115 times
So you'd like me to take the time to read through your 1,149 posts and try to guess where you are from? I don't think so. Why would I?

Old 11-27-2019, 01:21 PM

2,774 posts, read 5,728,014 times
I have no idea how or why I came here but I'll take a shot: Fancy A$$ Country Hood Rat™ (Trademarked because I may keep it).

Old 11-27-2019, 02:01 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,048,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post

If anyone has read any other of my posts here on CD, where would you guess I belong and what type person would you say I am?

I've read a good number of your posts. So I'm going to be totally honest with you since you insist on asking this question.

As to the type of person you are I'm 100% positive that you are a mid-50's autistic person with a persecution and malcontentment complex instilled into you which you don't know how to overcome, and that you reflect your grudge onto other people in your environment and in turn that gets reflected right back at you by those people. You refuse to accept a lot of the good advice that you get from other people who genuinely care about you and they eventually give up on you.

As to where you're from or where you belong given your circumstances - you are in America and that's the right place for you to be because there are more support systems available in America for people on the autism spectrum than there are in most other first world countries. Besides which, you can't afford and don't have the required qualifications you would need to immigrate to any other countries that have better support systems anyway, so you should try to make the most of whatever support and counselling systems there are for autistic people that you can avail yourself of in America.

You should get a spectrum assessment done on yourself to start with, the assessment results will help to point you in the right directions for most appropriate support and counseling systems.

Last edited by Zoisite; 11-27-2019 at 02:14 PM..

Old 11-27-2019, 02:39 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,969,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
I've read a good number of your posts. So I'm going to be totally honest with you since you insist on asking this question.

As to the type of person you are I'm 100% positive that you are a mid-50's autistic person with a persecution and malcontentment complex instilled into you which you don't know how to overcome, and that you reflect your grudge onto other people in your environment and in turn that gets reflected right back at you by those people. You refuse to accept a lot of the good advice that you get from other people who genuinely care about you and they eventually give up on you.

As to where you're from or where you belong given your circumstances - you are in America and that's the right place for you to be because there are more support systems available in America for people on the autism spectrum than there are in most other first world countries. Besides which, you can't afford and don't have the required qualifications you would need to immigrate to any other countries that have better support systems anyway, so you should try to make the most of whatever support and counselling systems there are for autistic people that you can avail yourself of in America.

You should get a spectrum assessment done on yourself to start with, the assessment results will help to point you in the right directions for most appropriate support and counseling systems.
Dang! After that diagnosis... you should send her a bill!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships