Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 03:54 PM

1,159 posts, read 621,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
Yep. That figures. Just as expected.

I was clear about PROVINCE, STATE, OR TERRITORY.

Why even respond to this post if your point is to be hateful? It's commonly the first reaction, I guess.
I think they meant it to be Sweet. They mean it doesn't matter where you are from.

Old 11-27-2019, 04:04 PM

23,310 posts, read 18,877,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLisa83 View Post
I think they meant it to be Sweet. They mean it doesn't matter where you are from.
Agree. But, given the OP's "filter" they can't see it. Instead, it must have been negative.

Old 11-27-2019, 04:04 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times
I still cannot get past the ceiling fan and back of your head pic.
What made you post those pictures?

Old 11-27-2019, 04:33 PM

733 posts, read 469,705 times
You could have autism, but I was thinking more along the lines of a personality disorder like; Avoidant Personality Disorder. You seem to be very sensitive to negative criticism. I also think you are looking for help or are lonely, or both. You need to talk to a therapist. You said you don’t have the money, but you live in a gated community- I don’t understand?

Old 11-27-2019, 10:40 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,332,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
I guess someone should tell you, because eventually it is going to be a big disappointment in your life when you find out.

Very very few people are so important that anyone notices much about them at all. You've posted a few times on a forum with strangers and it is actually bizarre that you think that people who don't know you have actually formed an opinion about who you are or care where you are from.

The world is simply not turning around you to the point where you are important to strangers. Many people just read the notes without even noticing who has written them.

So my only advice is that you find new friends if the ones you have are putting you down and damaging your self esteem.
And THAT, my friends, is why oregonwoodsmoke makes the big bucks! Bravo!

Old 11-27-2019, 10:53 PM

16,079 posts, read 21,163,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I still cannot get past the ceiling fan and back of your head pic.
What made you post those pictures?
Hair care forum and home forum, not as nefarious or oddly interesting as some people might hope for. They make sense in context.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbeagles View Post
You said you don’t have the money, but you live in a gated community- I don’t understand?
Sometimes there are gated communities in bad parts of town. I can think of one in Memphis that is a very dangerous apt complex, really bad idea to go in if you don't belong there, and all the residents are section eight. Not that this necessarily applies to OP, but it could.

Old 11-28-2019, 10:51 AM

11,936 posts, read 13,116,607 times
Based on the fact that you used the term 'Hood Rat' I'd say somewhere outside of Detroit.

You appear very unsophisticated.

Old 11-28-2019, 12:10 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,185,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
Based on the fact that you used the term 'Hood Rat' I'd say somewhere outside of Detroit.

You appear very unsophisticated.

Yes, unsophisticated, personality disorder, loner, non-conformist, unlikable as well, I suppose.

I do not know anything about Detroit and would not get along very well with anyone from there.

Old 11-28-2019, 12:13 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,185,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbeagles View Post
You could have autism, but I was thinking more along the lines of a personality disorder like; Avoidant Personality Disorder. You seem to be very sensitive to negative criticism. I also think you are looking for help or are lonely, or both. You need to talk to a therapist. You said you don’t have the money, but you live in a gated community- I don’t understand?

Pretty sure I am diagnosed autistic.
I'm not really lonely. Much rather be alone that with people I find nothing in common with.

Not sensitive to negative criticism unless not being allowed to criticize back.

Old 11-28-2019, 12:14 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,358,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
Yes, unsophisticated, personality disorder, loner, non-conformist, unlikable as well, I suppose.

I do not know anything about Detroit and would not get along very well with anyone from there.
If you don't know anything about Detroit, how do you know you would not get along with ANYONE from there? Seems like a sweeping generalization based on....nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships